AFD CSD Online Portal Login, CDS gov in Online Registration
AFD CSD Login: A web portal that came into existence on 8th January 2021 will directly benefit 45 lakh CSD beneficiaries. The beneficiaries include servicemen, ex-servicemen, and those working in Defence Civil Services. They will get Against Firm Demand from Canteen Stores Department.
Yes, for which, the defense minister Rajnath Singh launches an online portal https://afd.csdindia.gov.in for purchase of Against Firm Demand products from CSD. These products are categorized under Cars, Motorcycles, Washing Machines, TVs, Fridges, etc., that provide comforts at home.
AFD CSD Login Online Portal CDS gov in Online Registration Details:
Web Portal Released in New Delhi
The following development so observed is in line with the vision of Digital India. The vision was enunciated by Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi. It is a commitment that is fulfilling that was given to Non-commissioned officers, commissioned officers, and veterans.
The entire ceremony was held in New Delhi. A live stream was displayed from Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Jaipur. A live test run was conducted for those AFD – 1 item which were booked by the CSD for the beneficiaries. Now, with the initiation of the product services in times ahead, the work will facilitate faster in a hassle-free environment for all beneficiaries.
Rules / Regulations on AFD – 1 Products & Services:
Against Firm Demand, AFD – 1 product can be purchased from the Canteen Store Department by the serviceman, ex-serviceman. The purchaser must follow the rules and regulations and those seeking AFD-1 benefit must fulfill the conditions.
1. The purchaser should not put their vehicle for Sale or transfer before completion of 5 years for two-wheelers as well as four-wheelers vehicles.
2. A purchaser can make another purchase of AFD-1 product but must wait for 8 complete years for four-wheelers. Likewise, for another two-wheeler purchase, the purchaser must wait for at least 4 years.
3. The eligibility to purchase a vehicle depends on the pay level and if it is wrongly declared to obtain a four-wheeler. Then, the purchaser may be charged with a penalty or punishment.
The Purchaser is liable for the following charges:
- The purchaser’s demand will be cancelled.
- The AFD CSD Canteen smart cards will be blocked for 3 years.
- For the serving personnel, the unit will be informed and such personnel will be charged with disciplinary action.
- A purchaser withdraws the purchase order, then 5 percent of the total cost shall be deducted as Cancellation charges from the refund amount. The refund will be done only after 90 days.
- The money collected by the chargeback/ disputes shall be deposited in the CFI.
- The refund amount must be collected from the depot/CSD head office.
AFD Online Payment Methods:
1. The Purchaser should make a payment gateway to remit the purchase amount. The AFD accepts different modes of payment such as credit card/debit card, UPI, Net banking, & bank transfer.
2. e-challan is valid for one transaction and if the amount remitted doesn’t match what is mentioned in the e-challan then the payment gateway shall reject the payment done, and it will refund the paid amount to the bank account.
Also Check: AKTU ERP Login
AFD CSD Login Process:
1st step: To log in to the AFDCSD Page, users must visit the official website i.e. https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the canteen stores department website, click on the show now button as shown below.
3rd Step: A Login page will open on the Computer Screen. The Login link of the web page is https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/login/. The purchasers can enter the username or email address, Password, and Captcha code in the box below. Then, hit on the Login Button.
4th Step: Purchasers will get a prompt to enter the OTP sent on their phones.
7th Step: The purchaser can begin to search for products.
New Online Registration on the AFD CSD Portal:
1st step: If you are the new User, you need to click the shop now button on the main page.
2nd Step: Enter the login page, click the ‘not a member yet? Register Now.
3rd Step: The process of registration begins, but make sure that the following things are kept ready.
- Grocery/Canteen card
- Pan Card
- Mobile number for OTP verification.
4th Step: On the registration form, the Purchasers will have to enter their Fill name, ID Card Number, Chip number that should be exactly as printed on the Grocery Card/Canteen Card.
5th Step: Enter mobile number and click the ‘Send OTP’
6th Step: In case the error persists, then contact the help desk.
7th Step: When the date of enrolment /commissioning is less than five years old the purchaser cannot make any purchases.
8th Step: Complete the filling of the form, then, press the ‘Submit’ button.
9th step: The user’s details will be cross-verified by the admin and then grant permission.
10th Step: On the approval of the registration, the user will get a mail Id.
11th Step: After login, users will be prompted to enter the OTP received on their mobile handsets.
Also Read: DDO Request Login