AP Ration Card Status 2021-2022 (Food / Rice Card list) ScbPDS Login Page
AP Ration Card Status: Andhra Pradesh State Government has come with the new Scheme for the Poor People. The Andhra Pradesh Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department is providing the ration card list 2020.
And it provides the AP Food Card or Ration Cards to the people of the AP State, belonging to the reserved category. Those Beneficiaries who hold ration cards will get food items at a subsidized rate.
AP Ration Card Status 2021-2022 Rice Card ScbPDS Login Page
There is a 2 type of Ration card that will be issued by the State Government. One is a White Ration card and another one is Red Ration Card.
The People who are working in Private Companies and doing Small Scale Business will get White Ration Card and the rest of the beneficiaries like State and Central Government employees will obtain Pink Ration Card.
How to Check DEEPAM Application Status of Ration Card?
1st Step: To Know the DEEPAM application Status of AP Ration Card 2020, applicants must reach the Official website which is www.epdsap.ap.gov.in, and then check the menu section on the home page.
2nd Step: After Checking the menu Section, beneficiaries can Click on the Application Status Link and open it on the new page.
3rd Step: Then, you will get a page which is Containing RC Number Blank.
4th Step: Applicants must provide the valid RC Number and then Click on Submit Button. Finally, you will get the Application Status based on the Ration Card.
How to get a Print of AP Ration Card 2021?
1. To take the hard copy of the Andhra Pradesh Food card, Beneficiaries should check the Official website links which is https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
2. And then, Slowly Scroll down the page at the bottom of the page.
3. After that, you have to Provide the Valid Ration Card details.
4. Then, Click on the Print option.
How to File Gravience?
Before Filing the Gravience, all beneficiaries must know the Process to file the Gravience. So that we provided the Step by Step process to file the gradient.
1. First, applicants must reach to the Andhra Pradesh Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department Official website.
2. And then tap on the “Apply For” Option on the home page.
3. You will get 2 Options which are Deepam and Gravience.
4. Please Select the Gravience and Open the file on the new page. The Gravience page figure is Shown below.
5. Finally, You have to enter the UID number or RC Number and then click on Submit.
Also Read: TS Ration Card Status
The process to Check AP Ration Card Status 2021-2022:
To check whether your ration card or Rice Card details are enlisted in the list of Andhra Pradesh Government List 2020 or not, please follow the below-given Steps and Check the Status.
1. Just visit the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies. i.e. www.epdsap.ap.gov.in or https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
2. Click on the ‘Search Ration Card ‘option on the Home Page.
3. Enter your Valid Ration Card Number in the given Space and Click on the ‘Search’ option again.
4. Finally, the Beneficiaries “Ration Card Status” will appear on the screen.
Note: In this way, you can check whether your ration card details are enlisted on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government or not.
Also Read: Bihar new Ration Card list 2020
How to Check Status of Gravience?
1. To know the Status of Gravience, People can visit the site which we listed below.
2. And then, you need to reach the “Status Check” Option on the APDS Official Page.
3. Click on the “Gravience” Statu button and open it on the new page.
4. Enter the Grievance ID and Click on the Submit button.
|Post Category||State Government Scheme|
|Name of the Post||AP Ration Card Status|
|Scheme Launched by||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu|
|The objective of this Scheme||To Provide the Food Items at a subsidized rate.|
|Direct Link To Apply||https://epds2.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds|
Also Read: One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online
Also Read: AP Meebhoomi Land Records