AP Sand Booking Registration 2022 Status Order Sand Login
AP Sand Booking Registration scheme was introduced by the Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu in 2019. The main aim of this scheme is to sell the sand online throughout Andhra Pradesh state without hassle. To reduce the sand illegal activities in AP State, the CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has launched an Online sand booking Scheme.
The Online AP Sand Booking Registration complete process will be done through the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) Portal. Beneficiaries who want to book the sand online mode can use the SSMMS Portal i.e. www.sand.ap.gov.in.
AP Sand Booking Registration 2022 Status Login
The Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited (APMDCL) will handle the complete registration Process in the backend to transfer the Sand to the selected areas. If anyone tries to do illegal activities or sell the sand at high rates, the APMDCL will take action against them and seal their vehicles.
Objective: CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu started the Online Sand booking registration Scheme for the Andhra Pradesh State Citizens only. The main objective is to fight against the Sand’s illegal activities and sell the sand at the government rates.
There are two types of registrations that will be operated by the APMDCL Department. The first one is the General Consumer registration and another one is Bulk Consumers registration.
General Consumer registration: The Individuals who want to book the sand through the Sand booking portal for the purpose of domestic and personal use or House repairs etc are classified as General consumers. And the General Consumer can book the sand of 500 Metric tonnes in the time limit of twelve months. Individuals can check the Quality of sand on its Official website and book Sand online.
Bulk Consumer: Consumers who want to purchase the sand for other purposes like Commercials buildings, Apartments, school constructions, Shopping malls Constructions and etc are classified as Bulk Consumers. The Bulk Consumers can book the sand any time by paying payment online. There is no limit to book the sand. The Cost of Sand for Bulk Consumers is higher than for General consumers.
Here we have provided the complete information about the AP Sand Booking General Consumer & Bulk Consumer Registration Process & Order Sand as well as How to track the status of AP Sand Booking General Consumer & Bulk Consumers. Beneficiaries can follow the Steps which we kept below and register online.
Registration Process for General Consumer:
1st Step: Individuals who want to enroll their names in the Sand booking Portal should visit the Official website i.e. www.sand.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: After reaching the official portal, you have to click on the General Consumer Registration link.
3rd Step: Enter Personal Mobile Number and hit on Send OTP Option. The one-time password will send to the registered mobile number. And then, Individuals can enter the OTP in the given box and click on the Submit button.
4th Step: Here you need to fill in the Aadhar number and hit on the Submit button.
5th Step: Individuals should enter the Personal details as well as Permanent or Temporary address details such as District, Municipal/ Mandal, House number, Pincode, Full name, rural/ Urban, Ward ID, Landmark, and Email ID.
6th Step: Finally, Individuals can hit on the declaration box and click on the register button to send their details to the APMDCL board. Successfully, your registration is completed. You will get the User ID to your registered mobile number.
The Process to Order Sand for General Consumer:
1. To Order the Sand for General consumers, Individuals can go through the SSMMS website i.e. www.sand.ap.gov.in. And next, you have to Select the Bookings option and click on the online sand Booking link.
2. Consumers must log in the page by entering the registered mobile Number.
3. After Successful login, Individuals can enter the user ID and Click on Proceed to Order Sand.
4. After clicking on Proceed to Order Sand, Consumers must select the type of work, Type of Construction, Size of Construction.
5. Then, Individuals can provide the sand delivery address such as District, Municipal/ Mandal, House number, Pincode, Full name, rural/ Urban, Ward ID, Landmark.
6. Here you have to select the Stockyard District, Stock Yard and Present Required Sand Quantity. And then Click on Order now.
7. To Conform to the order, consumers must click on the Continue Payment option and pay money through Netbanking/ Credit Card/Debit Card.
Registration Process for Bulk Consumer:
1st Step: Applicants who need to register their names to book the bulk Sand must visit the Official website i.e. www.sand.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: Next, Individuals can click on the register button in the bulk Consumers Section.
3rd Step: Provide a personal Mobile number and then click on Send OTP. One-time password to be delivered to your mobile number. Enter OTP in the shown box and hit the submit button. The cleared image is shown below.
4th Step: Next, Consumers must enter their GST Number and click on the Get GST Details button.
5th Step: After hitting the Get GST Details button, consumers will get their GST information registered address. Individuals check the GST Details shown on the display and click on the Next button.
6th Step: Finally, Consumers can select the “I Have Accepted terms and Conditions” box and click on the registration button. You have successfully completed the Bulk Consumer registration Process. Then, you will obtain the User ID Number to the registered Mobile number.
The Process to Order Sand for Bulk Consumer:
1. To give a request for Bulk sand, Consumers must go through the SSMMS web portal i.e. www.sand.ap.gov.in.
2. Select the bookings option which is shown on the header of the page and click on Online sand bookings.
3. Enter the mobile number and click on send OTP. Provide OTP and hit on the submit option. After that, individuals can log in to the bulk Sand booking page.
4. Select sand Quantity, type of Sand, Stockyard District. And click on order now.
5. After hitting the order now option you will get payment mode options.
6. Consumers can pay the amount through Netbanking/ Credit card/ Debit card and etc. After the successful payment process, your order will be booked.
Note: To know more details about the Order Sand for Bulk consumers can read out here.
|Name of the Scheme||AP Sand Booking|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Scheme Launched by||YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Sand Booking Portal Name||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System(SSMMS)|
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation(APMDCL)|
Also Check: YSR AP Navasakam Scheme & Portal Login
Step by Step process to Track your General & Bulk sand Order:
1. To know the status of General and Bulk Consumers sand order individuals must visit the SSMMS web portal i.e. www.sand.ap.gov.in.
2. After entering the home page, consumers can select the bookings and then click on the track your order option.
3. Then, enter the registered mobile number and hit on send OTP button.
4. Finally, individuals can log in to the sand tracking page by entering the User ID and hit on track order.
5. your tracking Status will be shown on the display.
Also Check: AP tailor Scheme List 2022