Bihar RTPS Service Plus Portal Apply Online, Track application Status
Bihar RTPS Service Plus: Bihar Web Portal has made the work of Citizens simple by opening online services. Earlier, it took a long for citizens to obtain the certificates at government offices. Now, with this portal service, one can obtain the certificate with a click. It can be a residential certificate, income certificate, caste certificate, etc. The government schemes are usually provided to citizens of India only to those who fall below the poverty line. In order to check their financial capacity, the government of India has set rules and regulations.
Citizens who fall in that category are eligible for government-funded schemes. It could be Central/State-run schemes. Governments at the state level issue certificates to citizens that relate to residence, income, and caste. When citizens want to apply for the government-sponsored schemes then their certificates are verified. In case they do not satisfy the stated conditions then such citizens are not eligible for the schemes.
Bihar RTPS Service Plus Apply Online & Track Status Details:
For instance, PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana will require the latest documents of Caste, Income, and Residence Certificate. Without this, an applicant will not get the assured money to their bank account every year.
Hence, these services become essential for every citizen across the Nation. Hence, under the right to public service act, every citizen can avail the services from state/central governments. The entire article speaks about the registration of a citizen in the Bihar web portal. In the portal, there are different services that fall under RTPS and it provides steps to register for it.
Bihar RTPS Plus Service:
NIC, Government of India, includes DIT Government of Bihar in its delivery and grievance redressal software framework. In Bihar, the project is under the execution of the DIT Technology. The Bihar RTPS services were impressed on August 15, 2011.
Benefits of the Service:
1. The service is exclusively meant for Bihar citizens only.
2. Government Services at the Citizen’s doorsteps.
3. The scheme provides the latest updates in regard to the government schemes.
4. The service provides an option of tracking the application when the applied application is held for verification.
5. The applicant data is put on the storage medium.
6. In order to seek a certificate, an applicant can either directly approach block-head office or apply online.
Enrolment of RTPS Plus Service Online Process:
1st Step: In order to register on the RTPS Portal, Citizens of Bihar should visit the Official website i.e. https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On opening the RTPS home page, the applicant must go through the नागरिक अनुभाग section and click on the खुद का पंजीकरण link.
3rd Step: Once you get the ‘register yourself’ Form, An applicant must mention the Full Name, mobile number, password, and state as shown below.
4th Step: The Required new password should be at least 8 to 15 characters with one numeric, small and upper cases.
5th Step: At the bottom of the web page, enter the security captcha, and make the submission of the application.
6th Step: The applicant gets registered and can avail the services of the RTPS plus services.
7th Step: The registered applicant can avail the services such as caste, income, and residence certificates.
Government Issued Certificates Online Application:
Once the enrolled applicant enters the home page of RTPS plus service page, several services are made available.
1. The home service page will have tabs on the left bottom side.
2. An applicant will have to click ‘Apply for the service tab.’
3. An applicant will have to click the desired tab Issuance of Income Certificate, Issuance of Caste Certificate, or Issuance of Residential Certificate. All these refer to income certificates, caste certificates, and residential certificates.
4. Second, the tab will show options such as CO, SDO, and DM level. An applicant will have to click the relevant tab for obtaining relevant certificates from those offices.
5. By filling in the required details on the new web page, on clicking the submit button. The applicant sets for verification.
6. Important note: A list of scanned documents is to be submitted online for availing the benefits of caste/income/residence.
Illustration of Residential Certificate:
1. The residence certificate is proof of a permanent certificate that is essential. It becomes important when an applicant wants to have fresh water, electricity connections. Even, it becomes necessary for producing it to an authority when an applicant applies for government jobs.
2. For instance, if an applicant is applying for the residence certificate, then the list of documents that is to be uploaded are like this:
3. The documents that are to be enrolled online for residence certificate, Aadhaar Card, Voters ID, Ration Card, & PAN Card.
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar RTPS Service Plus|
|Portal Name||Bihar RTPS Portal|
|Portal Launched by||Bihar state govt|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Bihar Citizens|
|Official website link||https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/|
|Article Category||State government scheme|
Also Read: TAFCOP Portal Login
The Process to Track application status Online:
Applicants who have applied for their required certificate can track their application status through the RTPS Portal by following the steps given below.
1st Step: First, applicants must visit the RTPS-1 Portal.
2nd Step: On the RTPS-1 Home page, applicants should hit on the आवेदन की स्थिति देखें link under the नागरिक अनुभाग section.
3rd Step: Once you get the track application status page, applicants must select the Option to track the application and enter the Application Reference Number, Application submission Date.
4th Step: At last, applicants should enter the verification word and hit on the submit button, and track the application status online.