CRS Portal Login: Civil Registration System (CRS) activities are managed by the Office of Registrar General & Census Commissioner (CRSORGI). CRS maintains entire national records of births and deaths at the Center. It integrates with the states to draw statistical data.
Broadening the Horizon of MCCD across the Nation: Medical Certificate for Cause of Death (MCCD) is made mandatory for citizens and one must inform the government agencies and make an online registration within 21 days of the occurrence of an event (birth/ death).
CRS Portal: An Initiative to Gather Birth/Death Info Precisely:
1. Software app for the registration of births as well as deaths have been developed and it is customized in thirteen Indian Languages. The software application does electronically all activities that are utilized in the ‘Civil Registration System.’ It covers the registration of events and generates certificates, statistical tables, and reports.
2. Database of Medical Institutions: Medical database on a national level is prepared. It records the comprehensive data of addresses, telephone numbers, & contact details. Significantly, these records reflect the events that occur. The nationwide information is picked on the ICT-enabled platform, and all are electronically monitored.
3. Application to Monitor Institutional Events: The Event Monitoring System for Registration is under pilot testing and its operations are SMS applications. The basic function of the application is tracking the event at the institutional level and ensuring the registration of the relevant data.
4. Capacity building of Registrars: The center funds the state governments to train the standard manuals to the registration functionaries.
5. Data Digitisation: The newly adopted software app is registering the old records to keep an encyclopedia of population facts.
6. Advocacy and Publicity: An intensive, and huge awareness program campaign on birth and death is underway.
7. Demand Generation: Various government agencies at the center and the state level are integrating to create a national task force, as per recommendations.
8. National Population Register: The nation wants a national population register (NPR-2010) and the civil registration system is lined up with the NPR.
Statistical Levels of Births and Deaths from 2003 to 2012:
Any government in power will require these censuses and they form an important element in statistical valuations. A government will need effective planning, monitoring, and evaluation of programmes. Any program that may refer to healthcare, family planning, maternal and child health, education, and so on.
Citizen Signup Birth & Death at crsorgi.gov.in:
A citizen can sign up for Birth and registration at the officially designated website i.e. www.crsorgi.gov.in. A citizen must inform the Birth and death registration office about the news of the birth/death of an individual within 21 days from the occurrence of the event (birth/death).
1st Step: The Citizens should visit the official link i.e. https://crsorgi.gov.in/web/index.php/auth/login and click the general public signup link available on the user login module.
2nd Step: The CRS Portal will redirect to the new sign-up page, and the citizen must fill out the details on the sign-up form.
3rd Step: The CRSORGI sign-up page contains the details like user name, user email id, mobile number, date of occurrence of an event, place of occurrence, state/UT, sub-district/taluk, registration unit, district, village/town, registration unit, Captcha. The Citizens should fill in the details and click the Register button.
Note: To make changes in the fields of the signup form, one can click the cancel button.
Citizen Login at crsorgi.gov.in Birth/ Death:
1st step: A citizen should visit the login link i.e. https://crsorgi.gov.in/web/index.php/auth/login.
2nd Step: After entering the login page, the citizens should fill out the login form using the User id, and password, and then fill out the image in the blank.
3rd Step: The registered user must then click the login button to reach out to the concerned webpage.
Also Check: NDMC Login 2023
1. The Citizens forget the password, you need to recover it through the forget password option available on the Login page. To recover it, citizens can go to the login page and hit the Forgot password Option as given below.
2. The CRS Portal will reach the User Login page. Here, you need to complete the formalities to retrieve the forgotten password.
3. The user must enter the user ID, and the email and then fill out the image in the empty blank. Click the submit button.
4. Further, the user must follow the instructions on the webpage and complete the password retrieval.
|Board Name||Civil Registration System Office of Registrar General & Census Commissioner (CRSORGI)|
|Name of the web Portal||CRS Portal|
|Official website link||https://crsorgi.gov.in|
|Services of the Portal||Birth/Death Certificates Download, Registrations|
|Post Category||State govt programme|
Also Check: eJanma Karnataka Birth/ Death Certificate download