Delhi Bazar Portal Link: The government of Delhi has come up with a novel idea of building a web portal for the citizens of Delhi and is identified as Delhi Bazaar. Interestingly the web portal covers entities that can build our lost economics during the covid 19 pandemic. Months passed by, and a year too passed, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday, two days prior to Diwali announced the web portal exclusively to benefit the Delhites.
Delhi Bazar Portal Login, Registration Details:
The web portal, ‘Delhi Bazaar’ highlights the needs of traders, industrialists, and professionals. It enables those communities to promote products and services at a pan world level. More importantly, the local shopkeepers can optimize their businesses and see that the products have a global reach. The customers can view in detail the products and services of the listed shops on the web portal. Another major advantage is that a customer can view the virtual exhibition of the products and it can be an ample opportunity for any new startups.
By August 2022 Portal Completely Operational:
In this issue, CM Kejriwal said, “We are preparing a website named Delhi Bazaar for our businessmen, industrialists, professionals, through which they can promote their products all over the world.” The Covid-19 has affected the economies and the web portal is more likely to contribute to Delhi’s revenue and economy and shall be on the global track in performance by August 2022.
Kejriwal said, “All the businessmen, as well as manufacturers, can not display their Products on the Delhi Bazar website but also sell them in the city, country and even abroad.” During the virtual presentation about the release of the Web portal, Kejriwal, Delhi’s CM, appealed to the Delhi masses to wear face masks. Also, cautioned the people of Delhi not to have stagnant water in their neighborhood as it promotes the spread of Dengue. However, the web portal released is simple to operate and it is a platform where employers and employees can nestle comfortably.
Delhi Bazaar Portal Features:
1. The portal will contain all markets present in Delhi, small, big, and large. The web portal shall take the user on a virtual tour inside the chosen market.
2. Global buyers should visit the Delhi Bazaar web portal and place orders online for the products. Likewise, at the local level, a user in Delhi can explore the market that lies in the vicinity of 1 km.
3. A user can explore various shops in Delhi on a product. All one needs to do is hit on the product type. Another method to do virtual shopping is to type in the shop details in the search column and it will tour the user to the concerned Shop’s location.
4. The web portal sets out exhibitions for the users as they can visit exhibitions of different types such as furniture, paintings, consumer durable products, etc. So, the product exhibition can attract visitors across the globe and this visibility can, in turn, enhance sales thereby improving the GDP of Delhi in long run. These exhibitions can be marketed on social media to spread greater awareness of the business portal online.
5. It is a big boost to the start-ups and is for the first time across to bring Delhi economic activity, improves employment and it shall increase Delhi’s revenue.
Opinion on Delhi Government’s Business Portal:
The traders and businessmen expressed mixed reactions about the virtual Delhi Govt’s business portal. They are as follows: Chairman of Chamber of Trade and Industry (CTI) Brijesh Goyal said that the idea of a web portal shall definitely benefit the business fraternity of Delhi. It is a unique form of business across different trades of Delhi.
|Portal Name||Delhi Bazar Portal|
|Launched by||Delhi CM Aravind Kejriwal Garu|
|Launched date||3rd November 2021|
|Portal link||Check Here|
|Category of the Article||State govt Programme|
|Post Name||Delhi Bazar web Portal|
Also Check: Delhi Widow Pension scheme