e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship: Every year, the government of Jharkhand extends educational scholarships to students of the e-welfare department under the scheme Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship. The entire process of benefiting the post-matric students who have passed the tenth class can apply online. These beneficiaries can approach Jharkhand’s official website i.e. https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Login 2022-2023 Apply Online, Last date
e-Kaylan is a centralized information system that pools the data from the respective departments for various purposes. It would be to conduct analytics or check for timely disbursement of the scholarship to the deserving students (SC/ST/BC). E Kalyan system links several departments such as the welfare dept., treasury, Secondary Schools Certificate, SSC, Colleges, disbursing agencies like banks.
The system enables all stages of the e kalyan scholarship program. They include student application submission, processing of applications for scholarships. Further, the sanctioning and disbursement of the scholarship.
Significant Facts about Scholarship:
1. Post-matric scholarship is a central government-sponsored scheme to State governments/ Union Territory Governments. The scholarship is exclusively for the SC/ ST/ BC category students who want to pursue post matriculation studies like graduation/ post-graduation, etc. The e-kalyana scholarship is to provide financial assistance to complete their education comfortably in a hassle-free manner.
2. The post-matric students can seek financial help for different schemes under the e kalyan portal up to a scholarship amount of INR 25,000.00.
3. Students belonging to all institutions of the Jharkhand and they being recognized by the Jharkhand State Govt.
4. Post-Matric Fresh/ Renewal (Within State/ Outside State): The post-matric scholarship for the Jharkhand State students (SC/ST/BC) category shall close by 10th March 2022. For the year, 2021-22, September 2021 was the month of submission.
5. The family income of the SC/ST category students should not exceed INR 250,000.00 & likewise, the family income of the BC category students should not exceed INR 150,000.00.
6. Important documents for submission at the web portal when applying for the scholarship are as follows:
- Student Photograph
- A bonafide certificate with a fee structure
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- SC/ ST/ BC Students caste certificate
- previous year’s marks sheet
- Scanned copy of the student’s bank passbook
- Duly signed application form.
7. Every document must be scanned and uploaded and the size limit is 150 KB on the website.
8. Caution: The documents must be uploaded properly and it is incumbent on part of the student to upload the documents on the website.
9. Communication Details: In case a student fails to upload complete the application submission one can contact the following numbers. These are the help desk numbers of Jharkhand’s e kalyan web portal scheme. They are +91-8409588101,+91-7258010024, 040-23120591, 040-23120592, 040-23120593. Students can contact between 10:30 AM & 5:00 PM from Monday through Saturday. The emailing service is open for the students @ [email protected]
Checking of Scholarship Status:
A student when applying for the scholarship at this web portal then one can check the application status 2021-22 of the registered one. The steps are quite simple and easy to perform.
1. The student must select the login option. One must enter the student’s login name, email, mobile number.
2. Further, the student must enter the password, captcha and click on the ‘sign in’ to check the application status.
Student Checking Bank Account Balance @ pfms.nic.in
Students who belong to SC, ST, or BC shall get a scholarship amount disbursed into their savings account. The usual time a student can receive the scholarship is most likely in the month of June 2022. A student is allowed to check the bank account balance and for that, one must follow the stated procedure.
1. A student must enter the official website https://pfms.nic.in into the web browser and click on the search button.
2. The web portal shall open a new web page that shall reflect the number of links available on the left panel of the web page.
3. The student must click on the payment link and it will lead to a new webpage.
4. The student must enter the bank name, bank account number, and retype the bank account number.
5. The student must type the captcha code image and click on the search button. The web portal shall display the scholarship amount if disbursed by the sanctioning authority.
Registering at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in to Apply for a Scholarship:
The student must register and obtain login credentials to establish contact with the web portal for applying for a scholarship. Thus one must complete the registration process by following the steps below.
1. Visit the e-kalyan JK portal as https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/studentLogin.do.
2. On the e-kalyana Jharkhand portal, Students must tap on the not yer registered option and view the page on the new tab.
3. The student should fill in the following details such as the name of the Student, father name, DOB, Phone Number, Email ID, password, confirm password, Captcha, and click on the ‘Register’ button. Thus the process of registration is complete.
Student Login at kalyan.cgg.gov.in/studentLogin.do
1st step: Students should visit the e-kalyana JK official portal direct link i.e.https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/studentLogin.do.
2. The student must enter the registered mobile number, password, and the captcha image and click on the login button.
3. The website will redirect to the student’s page once the right login credentials are posted.
1. To recover the Password, students need to click on the forgot password link on the student login page. It will redirect to a new dialog box ‘Student Forgot Password Form.
2. The student must enter all the fields such as name, father name, date of birth, mobile, and email and click on the submit button.
3. In case a mobile number is changed then enter the new mobile number and one can receive the login credentials to the new mobile number else it will go to the registered mobile number.
Also Check: MCM Scholarship 2022
Student Application form filing process:
1. The student must apply the login credentials that reach the registered mobile handset.
2. After filling in the login credentials, the application form page shall open and the form is to be filled in, rechecked, and must click the save button.
3. The student must upload the documents as mentioned in the format. And make a final submission of the application on the official website.
|Name of the Programme||e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Jharkhand State SC/ ST/ BC Students|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Name of the Article||e Kalyan Jharkhand Student Login|
|Category of the Article||Scholarships|
|e Kalyan Student Login|
|e-Kalyana JK portal||https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/|
Also Read: Odisha Kalia Scholarship 2022