GITAM Login 2022 Entrance exam Results, Application Form Codetantra Login
GITAM Login: The former Member of Parliament, Dr. M. V. V. S. Murthi, develops the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GITAM. The organization laid on the principles of Mahatma Gandhi, Father of the Nation, and it began in 1980.
According to Mr. Gandhi, education is the only way to develop India economically and socially. Gandhiji aspired Universities to create higher learning, transcend linguistics, racial and other barriers. Gitam is committed to those principles of Mahatma and would abide by his philosophy.
GITAM Login 2022 Entrance exam Application Form Details:
Training & Placement Division:
1. GITAM has three centers in the country, and Visakhapatnam, AP to be its headquarters. The management institute has a training and placement center, and a senior faculty heads each center.
2. The training concentrates on the integration of individual personalities.
3. It imparts skill sets that help students to get employments with ease.
4. Churn students to become future dynamic leaders of India and encourage students to empower innovative ideas to be better entrepreneurs.
5. The Placement division aspires to generate 100 percent gainful placement. The placement division builds on partnering students, senior faculties department-wise. Placement activities at all centers are under the guidance of the principal.
Gitam Offering Courses:
Gitam offers courses in various disciplines such as UG and PG programmers. The programs are in the streams such as science, business administration, medical, nursing, and law, Architecture UG programs. The Complete fee structure for different courses are as follows.
1. BA programs per year INR 50000
2. B.com programs per year INR 50000
3. Diploma total fees are rupees- 17700
4. MBA per year INR 25000
5. PG diploma total fees- 3000
6. B. Tech First Year INR 2.22 lakh
7. MBBS First Year INR 20.76 lakh
Gitam Portal Login:
The web portal provides many services, and they are beneficial to students, staff, and administration. The students can track their attendance, academic records, and official information for students to use. Parents can make an entry, and know about their children’s timetable, pay off fees online. Moreover, they can list academic programs, feedback, etc.
1. Students who wish to log in to the GUTAM portal can visit the link i.e. https://login.gitam.edu/Login.aspx.
2. On the homepage of the web portal, students can go to the Login section placed on the right corner of the page and enter the username/ login ID, password. Then, click on the login button.
2. The student can log in to the GITAM, and after the registration, a student can seek access to the relevant information.
Password Recovery at Student portal:
1. In an instance, if a student forgets a password and is unable to enter the student portal. One need not worry about it. The portal has set up an alternative to recover the forgotten or lost password.
2. Visit the Gitam Web Portal. Students must enter the homepage. On the homepage, the student must enter an email ID, mobile number and click on the Submit button. The student will receive the password to either email ID or the mobile number.
Gitam Portal Helpline Number: Gitam University issues a helpline number to operate. Students, parents, or anyone can dial 0891-2866481, 08912866482, 08912866484. The University remains open between 09:00 am and 06:00 pm.
Student Fill in Online Admission Form:
1. The web portal provides all information on the admissions, and it is possible by making a login by registering as a member of the Gitam University Community.
2. Visit the official website of GiTAMl i.e. www.gitam.edu and log in to the page using email and password.
3. After login the page, Students must go to the application form page and start to fill the online application form with all essential details such as name, qualifications, etc.
4. Along with entering details, the student must attach a passport size photograph. It must not exceed 50 kilobytes on the submit button.
|Name of the University||GITAM University|
|Name of the Post||GITAM Login|
|Helpline Numbers||0891-2866481, 08912866482, 08912866484|
Also Read: HPU Student Login Portal
GAT Online application Login, Registration Process:
1st step: To apply for the GAT Entrance examination, students must visit the GITAM portal ie. https://gitam.edu/.
2nd Step: Once you get the GITAM Home page, Students can click on the Apply Online Option.
3rd Step: If you have already registered can go through the Login section and login to the GAT Online application using the User name, Password.
4th Step: If you are not registered can hit on the register Option and feed the details like Full Name, Email Address, Mobile number, Create password, Confirm Password, Resident status and etc, and click on the register button.