Haryana Rojgar Mela Registration 2022 Login Unemployed Youth Apply Online
Haryana Rojgar Mela: Are you unemployed? Don’t panic. The Haryana Government is going to support unemployed youth. The government strives for a better economy mainly through human resource development. The government of Haryana aims at reducing the unemployment rate and gradually making youth self-reliant. The employment department of Haryana has started to engage the unemployed youth through an interface, the web portal.
The entire idea of bringing the unemployed youth and private sector together is processed over a scheme, ‘Haryana Rojgar Mela.’ Empowering the Unemployed youth is the prime motive of the scheme. The government scheme was posted on 05/06/21. The unemployed youth can get mostly benefited from seeking enrolment at the official website of” HREX” www.hrex.gov.in.
Haryana Rojgar Mela Registration 2022 Login Unemployed Youth Details
Haryana Mela Portal: Provides the Following Benefits to Unemployed Youth:
The portal pulls up the job vacancies in the private sector and enables the unemployed to get associated with them. The portal shall display the vacancies that the private sector makes available. First, the youth in search of jobs should check whether their education qualification matches their job profile. The portal provides entire information on jobs and it keeps on updating the official portal.
From time to time, all the eligible applicants can make sure to update their Complete personal profiles and continue to apply for the Latest Haryana govt & private jobs. Hence, youth in search of jobs can register the online Haryana Rojgar Mela. An applicant can download the notification, and check for the eligibility criteria. Once, thoroughly understood the key features of the Mela, an applicant can process the application carefully.
Sign up for the Fair Portal and Inform the Employment Office:
Haryana Job Fair Portal organizes the activity of bringing the unemployed to the employment platform. For that, unemployed youth should make a registration on the portal. After signing up the portal, one must inform employment office registration for seeking a unique identity code. Much of the process is described below.
Administrative Mechanism: Employment Office Registration:
The functionality of the administration has been initiated in accordance with the Employment Offices Act, 1959, a central statute and the rules do govern thereunder. The Human Resource Department of the Haryana Government has opened up centers in various parts of the State.
The Government provides services at 56 employment centers. Panchkula has one state employment center, four departmental employment exchanges, seventeen district employment offices, thirty-one sub-divisional employment offices, and three University employment information and Several-guidance Bureaus.
In Panchkula, 2 cells are raised exclusively, 1 for Scheduled Caste (SC) and another for Physically Handicapped, (PH).
Enrolment of Applicants Request is through Haryana Employment Exchange:
- An unemployed youth after seeking formal registration at the web portal, https://hrex.gov.in, the applicant will have to make a self-attested copy of testimonials to the employment exchange.
- The employment exchange validates the applicant’s application and provides a computer-generated number.
- The number becomes the applicant’s reference number at that specific employment exchange.
- The registration gets official approval as and when the employment exchange officer verifies the requested order.
Simple steps for Online Registration at Haryana Rojgar Mela: Application Form 2021:
1st step: Open the browser and insert the official address, www.hrex.gov.in in the address bar and click the search button.
2nd Step: Once the home page gets opened up, Go to the Account Option and Click on the Register Button.
3rd Step: Look for the option “fresh jobseeker”, and click the option.
4th Step: Wait for the new page to be uploaded and then sign up for the page.
4th Step: Make an entry of the mobile number, and further proceed after the OTP verification.
5th Step: On the newly uploaded web page, an applicant can find a Haryana Job fair portal application form.
6th Step: Complete the application form that refers to the employment status, name, mobile number password, etc.
7th Step: Once the application form is filled in click on the sign-up button.
8th Step: An applicant will have to log in using the User Name and Password.
9th Step: Once the login is complete, an applicant can find the “employment exchange employment fair online application” form on the screen.
10th Step: Again, the applicant should fill in personal details that do include name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, educational qualification, etc.
11th Step: Once, the details are filled in, the applicant should click the submit button and this completes the application form Submission.
Also Read: MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal Registration 2021
Haryana Employment Fair List PDF:
To seek access to the Haryana employment fair list, enlisted in the web portal of Haryana an unemployed youth (beneficiary) should progress.
- Beneficiaries will have to log in to the official website.
- One can find on the home page, Upcoming Job fairs schedule – December 2019, and the beneficiary will have to click the option.
- Then, the Haryana Rojgar Mela List PDF file will be displayed on the screen.
Login Process to Seek Access to the Mela Portal:
1st Step: To log in to the Haryana job Mela portal, applicants should get into the official website of the employment department, Haryana.
2nd Step: On the home page look in for the Account section.
3rd Step: Click on the sign-in option.
4th Step: Then, you need to Feed the information such as Valid User name, password, and captcha code.
5th Step: After entering the details, click the sign-in option. An applicant will be able to get into the website for details.
The Process to view the Citizen Charter:
- Citizens should visit the Employment department, Haryana main website i.e. www.hrex.gov.in.
- Once the HREX Home page gets opened click on the Citizen Charter.
- After the click, a beneficiary can find the list of Citizen Charter.
- A beneficiary can view the list of the Citizen Charter.
- A beneficiary can get the concerned information from the provided list.
Verify the RTI: Procedure:
- To verify the details of the RRI through the HREX website should go through the same portal i.e. www.hrex.gov.in.
- Once the home page gets opened, you need to click on the RTI option placed on the Header of the Page.
- After the click, a beneficiary can find the list of RTI.
- A beneficiary can view the list of the RTI.
- A beneficiary can get the concerned information from the provided list.
Contact list viewing process:
- To Check the Contact list of the HREX must go ahead on the same page.
- On the HREX home page, you can tap on the contact list.
- After the click, a beneficiary can find the list of the Contact list.
- A beneficiary can view the list of the Contact list.
- A beneficiary can select the desired option to the requirement from the list.
Required Document to Apply Online for this scheme:
- Unemployed youth Aadhar Card Copy
- Any of the Identity Proof like a Voter ID card or Ration Card or Driving Licence
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Beneficiary Guidelines to seek an Entry to Haryana Rojgar Mela:
- The unemployed youth should be permanent residents of Haryana.
- Applicants’ age should be of eighteen years and above.
- The unemployed youth must be qualified and the minimum education qualification is tenth and above.
- Employment opportunities are guaranteed and are based solely on merit.
- Beneficiaries attending the Mela need not make any fee payment.
- The attending participants will not receive any financial allowance at the employment fair.
- The applicants will have to carry in a passport size photo, registration certificate, technical qualification, experience certificate.
Functions of Haryana Employment Exchange Portal
- Unemployed youth information is registered here.
- Enables youth to seek free placement and also provides vocational guidance.
- Update the market information data from the well-established organized sectors.
- The employment exchange allows renewal of the registration every 3 years.
- Job Seekers should check their Renewals regularly on the HREX web portal.
- Employment exchange allows applicants to change their employment exchange.
Check Additional details of the Scheme: ( Self-employment):
- The government of Haryana encourages self-employed youth, thereby promotes self-employment.
- The government also enables the youth to get loans from public sector funding banks.
- There are several schemes that are run by Government Departments/Boards/Corporations of Haryana that facilitate the activity of employment for the youth.
- The government encourages National, and Multinational companies (MNC’s). Lakhs of unemployed youth are getting placements.
- Besides the information on the web portal, one can seek details by contacting the help number and contact address.
- Rozgar Bhawan, Plot No IP-6, Sector- 14, Panchkula
- Toll-Free: 1800-180-2403
Also Read: Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal Registration