HREX Saksham Login 2022 Saksham Yuva Scheme Register Online
HREX Saksham Login: The Haryana Employment Department provides employment exchanges wherein it is a compulsory notification of vacancies. The main functions of the employment exchange are to seek the registration of applicants, provide placements, and vocational guidance to job seekers. The employment exchange gathers market information on the available jobs. The exchange encourages self-employment and several agencies grant loans.
HREX Saksham Login 2022 Saksham Yuva Scheme Registration Details:
Conditions to Seek Eligibility for HREX Haryana:
- A candidate shall be considered ineligible if one does not fit into any of the conditions mentioned below.
- The applicant must produce the essential documents while applying for the HREX services.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Haryana and must have attained a minimum age of eighteen years.
- The government of Haryana provides job opportunities for the Haryana youth whose basic qualification must be at least 10th Class. The applicants can apply for jobs of various levels with different educational backgrounds such as 10th, Intermediate, BA, BCom, BSc, Diploma, and MA.
Following are the essential documents required at the time of uploading along with the application:
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Family’s job proof documentation
- Legal certificate from Sarpanch/Municipal councilor
- Community certificate (caste)
- Domicile certificate
- Experienced letter (optional).
HREX Registration / Application Procedure:
1. Open the web browser and insert the Haryana Rojgar Exchange web portal i.e. www.Hrex.gov.in and click on the search button.
2. The web portal shall open the new web page, and the applicant must select the account section and click for Register from the menu bar.
3. The portal shall open a new web page and the applicant must click on the ‘register as job seeker’ tab. The applicant must enter the mobile number, the security code, and then click on the ‘send OTP.’
4. The web portal shall deliver the OTP to the entered number and then insert the OTP to verify the mobile number.
5. The web portal shall open a new web page and it shall show an application form from the job fair. The portal defines important elements of the job profile and the applicant is expected to fill in that information accordingly and click the submit button.
6. The applicant can go to the main page and hit on the HREX login. The portal system shall open the application form and the applicant must enter the details such as name, address, Aadhaar number, etc. Once an applicant confirms the details, apply the click on the submit button then the process gets completed.
HREX Haryana Login Procedure:
1. Open the web portal of Haryana Employment exchange and select the account and on the home page, proceed to click the sign-in button.
2. Visit the Haryana Employment Exchange portal. The member must select the option ‘account’ and then on the home page, one should click on the sign-in button.
3. The member must type in the user’s name and the password and must enter the captcha code and select the sign-in.
Note: The members can use HREX contact details provided in the web portal for inquiries.
Functions of the Haryana Employment Exchange Portal:
1. The government of Haryana allows jobs for unemployed youth of various qualifications such as 10th, intermediate, BA, BCom, BSc, Diploma, and MA.
2. Depending on the nature of the job profile the state government conducts examinations for the registered HREX youth.
3. The applicants must inform and get transferred to the new employment exchange when there is a change in the location of stay.
4. The applicant must renew the application form every three years.
5. If an employer requests the employment exchange for the job seekers, then the employment exchange sends the information of the job seekers. The exchange selects the enrolled candidates who maintain seniority in qualification and age.
Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
The government of Haryana has provided allowances for the unemployed youth and it was from 1st November 1988 and it is in existence till date. The difference is one can find an increase in the allowance at the three levels of educated youth, and they are Metric & 10+2, Graduates, post-graduates.
The revisions of the allowance schemes are as follows:
Under this scheme, On 1st November 1988, the beneficairirs of Metric, 10+2, Graduation, Post Graduation were got the scheme allowances as Rs.50, Rs.75, Rs.100. In November 2004, the metric & 10+2, graduation, Post-graduation candidates were credited the allowances as Rs.100, Rs.200, rs.300. Similarly, in the year 2005 November & April 2016, the same candidates got the scheme allowances as INR 300, INR 500, INR 500 and INR 900, INR 1500, INR 3000.
HREX Saksham Login Process:
1st Step: In order to log in to the HREX Saksham Yuva Scheme, applicants must visit the official website https://www.hreyahs.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Home page of the Saksham Yuva Scheme, applicants should click on the Login/ Sign Option.
3rd Step: Once you get the login page, applicants should enter the Employment registration number instead of Aadhar number, password, Qualification, and click on the Login button.
Also Read: Haryana Rojgar Mela Registration