JIT Portal: The Government of India has initiated a payment platform for the farmers that is designed and developed by the National Information Center (NIC). The JIT Portal e-payment platform is mainly for timely and rule-based payments to the farmers. These payments are done against the crop sold under the MSP scheme just in time.
Just in time e-payment platform serves the various sections involved in the functioning of the procurement, distribution and selling of the crops. Several individuals/ agencies get involved in the process and they can be listed for e-payments like Labor charges, Commissions/ Warehouse/ Loading & Unloading/ Handling, and other associated charges to societies/ Procurement centers/ transporters.
JIT Portal 2022 Login Just In Time Check Payment Status:
Checking Payment Status Made Easy at JIT portal:
1. The user can look at the payment status either through the farmer’s bank account number or the assigned code.
2. By implementing the bank account number the check payment status can be viewed for farmer payment status. The Users can track the Payment status of the Services like Labor charges, Society Commission, Transporter, Warehouse, Unloading, loading, and handling.
3. In a similar manner, a user can check payment status by using code, and those belong to Farmer payment status, labor charges track payments, society commission track payment, transporter track payment, warehouse track payments, unloading track payment, loading track payment, handling track payments, track farmers’ payment ePO, track the payment of labor charges ePO, and Track society commission payments ePO.
JIT Login at www.jit.nic.in:
Just In time e payment platform helps farmers to obtain their payments at MSP in time.
1. The users should enter the JIT portal http://www.jit.nic.in/Default.aspx and click the JIT Login Option.
2. The farmer (User) must enter the username, password, and the image text in the provided blank and click the login button.
3. The JIT Web portal shall lead to the next web page to gain access to the farmer’s dashboard.
In case a farmer forgets a password then one must recover the password by following simple steps
1. To recover the Password, the Farmer beneficiaries should click the Forgot password Link on the JIT Login page.
2. The users will obtain the Password Management System window and the user is asked to follow the procedure.
3. Enter the username and mobile number and the characters that are put in display in the image box. Then, the user must click the ‘request pin.’
4. Before approaching the password recovery the user must bear in mind:
- The user must enroll the active mobile number when registering the details with the web portal.
- The user is supposed to fill in details correctly to generate the request pin.
- The web portal shall generate a six-digit password and deliver it to the registered mobile number.
- The user must use the received six-pin password on the password recovery page and generate a fresh password.
Payment Status Check by Utilizing Bank Account Number:
1. The user must enter the Just in Time portal www.jit.nic.in and reach the payment status check web page.
2. On the web page, one can find several buttons such as farmer payment status, labor charges track payments, society commission track payments, etc and one must click the concerned search link.
3. The web portal shall lead to the new page from which the user must select the year from the dropdown menu.
4. Then, the user must select the respective season and the user must enter the bank account number.
5. The user should enter the captcha image in the blank and click on the track payment to seek payment status details.
Payment Status Check by Utilizing the Code Number:
In case to reach the payment status using the Farmer Code, the above-mentioned process remains the same. The user must enter the 12-digit farmer ID code instead of the bank account number and proceed further to track the payment status of the chosen search.
Also Check: GEM Portal Login