Jnb Nivas Login: AP government introduces Jnana Bhumi AP Students scholarships to help the poor students in their higher education. They are students of different categories labelled under departments like tribal welfare, backward community welfare, social welfare, etc.
The Andhra Pradesh Government provides scholarships for the Merit Students under the famous Scheme called Jnana Bhumi. Any eligible student can register online at Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in to avail of the Scholarship. Students can enroll for the scholarship by registering at the portal. The student can view the application, renew for fresh web portal www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Jnb Nivas Login 2022 AP Residential Schools & Hostels Login Details:
In the above analysis, the web portal speaks about the number of students of various departments enrolled for the scholarships at the residential schools and hostels. In the above chart, one can find the display of the bar graph of the various departments.
They are Social Welfare Department, ST students, BCW students, and Minority students. The graphical representation speaks about the AP social welfare residential school student admission for the first year.
The Y-axis on the bar graph defines the volume of students and, the X-axis represents the various departments. With the flow of scholarships to benefit the students on the JNB Nivas scheme, the government encourages every student to benefit from the ongoing scholarship schemes. The student must present every essential detail and, they should enter the particulars carefully. In fact, after uploading the details for the scholarship, a student can view to validate the details.
JBN Nivas Details in Web Portal:
The web portal provides complete information on the scholarship procedures, hostel details. The government depends on the portal for the student’s performance at the various residential schools and hostels. In addition, the list of hostels’ names and information on the ongoing activities in detail. The list also provides IT and CT trainers, English and life skill trainers, and student admissions. In addition, student attendance, percentage, and performances.
The web portal provides the information on given topics
- SW Hostels
- TWD Ashram schools
- SW Residential schools
- TW Residential schools
In games, the portal provides students’ performance and marks name-wise. The performance results are on a digital display. They are 30m flying, board jump, medicine ball put, flexibility test, 200 meters running, hand-eye coordination, vertical jumps, 6*10 shuttle, etc.
JNB Nivas Login- Jnanabhumi Nivas:
1. Visit the JNB Nivas official website using https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in
2. A user must select and get into the login option of the main menu.
3. Once you hit on the Login link, the Users should enter the username and password.
3. The user must enter the security code, and instantly, one can get into the Dashboard page of JNB Nivas.
Jnanabhumi Affiliation Login:
1. Open the AP Jnanabhumi official web page i.e. www.Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and select for affiliation option on the menu bar. Or click the link: affiliation.apcfss.in
2. The portal shall open the home page and select the college login or FFCA login link.
3. The users must enter the user Id, password, security code and log in to the required page.
Change Jnanabhumi Login Password:
- The web portal shall provide the machine-generated password and, the user must change it to keep the password more secured.
- Login to the web portal and request to change the password and, the web portal shall issue an image to clarify then the user can change the password.
Department-wise bill abstract from JNB Nivas:
1. Visit the official website www.jnbnivas.apcfss.in. select the department-wise bill abstract on the home page.
2. The user will have to fill in the details such as SWH, BCWH, and category wise it can be hostel converted residential school ashram schools, Nilayam. Also, add in the month, bill type (Cosmetics, Tutors, Diet, rent, postal, TA, OE).
3. The user will need to tap to get the details to view the information in the table format.
Download Gandiva Report:
1. Open the official website of Jnanabhumi Nivas using the link i.e. www.jnbnivas.apcfss.in and select Gandiva Report Column. Or directly click on jnbnivas.apcfss.in/BatteryTest.edu.
2. The user can find a report with eligible students with battery tests, percentages. First, select the departments like SW hostel or SW residential school, etc.
3. The user must select the district from the list as shown below.
4. Next, Users will have to select the Mandal name and then select the hostel names from the Mandal.
4. The user must select the hostel name and One can find the list of performances in a student name-wise format.
5. The details contain 30 m flying, starting board jump, medicine ball put, flexibility test, 200mtrs run, Hand-eye coordination, vertical jump, 6*10 shuttle, etc.
Naipunya Vikasam Report:
1. Visit official website www.jnbnivas.apcfss.in. Then, select Naipinya Vikasam from the tab.
2. The user must select the concerned department from the list. It contains TW ashram schools, SW residential schools, etc. Then, select the hostel or school count.
3. The web page will display a list of hostel names. The details of IT & CT trainers, life-skill trainers, students’ data, etc. are placed against each hostel.
|Department||AP Residential Schools & Hostels|
|Name of the Portal||Jnb Nivas|
|Post Name||Jnb Nivas Login|
|Category||State govt Programme|
Also Check: Praxis WiT Scholarship 2022 Apply Online