Manabadi JNTUH B.Tech/ B.Pharm 3rd year 1st Sem (3-1) Results 2022
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Results: JNTU Hyderabad University has released the 3rd year 1st Semester R18, R16, R15, and R13 regulations Results in July 2021. The examination panel of JNTUH has organized the B.tech 3-1 exam in March 2021. After successfully declaring the Regular March exam Results, the JNTUH board has closed the Recounting/revaluation for 3-1 Regular/supply Examination on 26-07-2022.
JNTUH has declared the B.Tech 3-1 Results in the Result Category on the official website i.e. www.jntuhresults.ac.in. Coming to the 3-2 Semester, the examination Panel has conducted the 3-2 sem exams during July and August 2021. And, the Results of 3-2 will be issued soon. Students of JNTUH 3-2 Semester can able to check their regular/ Supply results through the JNTUH result portal.
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Results Download:
- JNTU inspires technologists and engineers past four decades and is a University that earned A Grade accreditation by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). The JNTU got divided into four regions JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Anantapur, JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Architecture & Fine Arts University, JNTU Hyderabad and, it got ‘A’ grade accreditation.
- University got divided into four centers, and JNTUH got established by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008. JNTUH came to force on August 18th, 2008. Later, The University was deemed autonomous after an act No 30 of the Telangana Legislature.
The JNTUH is associated with teaching, research orientation, and affiliated colleges. The council of the JNT University is Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Rector, Executive Council, and Academic Senate. Dr D.N. Reddy is the Vice-chancellor of the University who acclaims to be a well-read scholar.
JNTUH 3-1, 3-2 Result Sheet Display:
The JNTUH issues grades indications per subject/course and letter grade as per the UGC guidelines. The student marks card will contain the following indicators of performance in exams.
|Greater than or equal to 90% (>=90%)||O||Outstanding|
|0 percent Absent (Ab)||AB||Nil|
JNTU 3-1, 3-2 Recounting / Revaluation Rules:
1. Students must pay fees for recounting and revaluation at the University office or the respective college campus. The recounting fee is INR 100 per subject, and the revaluation fee is INR 1000.00 per subject.
2. The student must remit the revaluation fee through Demand Draft. It must be in favor of the University examination JNTUH and payable at the university campus.
3. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University arranges an eminent evaluator and the presence of a student, and then the recounting begins. The process is transparent, and the JNTU works on student’s concerns.
4. In case of revaluation of the subjects, the student should submit a xerox copy of the latest results. Along with an application, submit the challan receipt as well.
5. The university arranges an eminent evaluator of the answer sheet. The examination cell provides a photocopy of the answer sheet to the student for reference.
6. Since 2012 the JNTUH established a fundamental rule on the evaluation process. The examination cell gets scrutiny of the student’s exam paper. And in case the total marks score is fifteen percent higher than the previous evaluation, then the new marks score replaces the previous ones.
7. If the marks score is less than fifteen percent, the previous marks score remains on the scorecard.
|Name of the Semester||3rd year 1st and 2nd Semesters|
|Name of the B.Tech Regulations||R18, R16, R15, R13, R09|
|JNTUH Official website Links||http://results.jntuh.ac.in/, |
|B.Tech 3-1 Exam dates||March 2022|
|3-1 Results date||20th July 2022|
|B.Tech 3-2 Exam Dates||July 2022|
|2-2 Result date||August 2022|
|Revaluation/ Recounting Results dates for 3-1||26th July 2022|
|Revaluation/ Recounting Results dates for 2-2||September 2022|
|JNTUH Result Servers||Server 1,|
Check Server 2,
How to check JNTUH 3-1, 3-2 Result Online:
1st Step: To obtain 3rd year 1st and 2nd Semester examination Results, students must head over to the JNTUH Results portal i.e. www.jntuhresults.in.
2nd Step: The JNTUH Result website will disclose a new webpage known as the homepage, and the student must identify the results Section on the homepage and click on them.
3rd Step: The web page will return ‘examination results portal, and the student must click on the appropriate ‘Results Server- II link’ for checking the results, whether it be 3-1 or 3-2.
4th Step: Students must select the category and click for the concerned examination results.
5th Step: The student must fill in the hall ticket number, Date of Birth, Captcha code and click the submit button.
6th Step: Then JNTUH B.tech 3rd year 1st or 2nd sem exam Results will appear on the screen. Students can verify them and download them for future reference.
The Process to check JNTUH 3-1, 3-2 Revaluation/ Recounting Results:
All Examination Results like Regular/ Supply as well as Recounting/ Revaluation Results for B.Tech, B.Pharm., M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, CCC, and etc will declare through the JNTUH Result portal i.e. www.jntuhresults.in.
So, JNTUH 3rd year 1st and 2nd Sem Students can able to view their results on this portal by following the same procedure listed above.
Also Read: JNTUH B.tech 1-1, 1-2 Results 2022