KCR KIT Registration: The Hon’ble chief minister Chandrashekar Rao Garu launched the TS KCR Kit scheme wherein pregnant women, newborn babies become the key beneficiaries. The scheme provides to the beneficiaries a benefit in form of products and financial assistance. The scheme is confined to the women of Telangana and the benefits are obtained when the pregnant women seek the baby birth and child care from the designated government hospitals of Telangana.
The beneficiaries can apply online through the TS KCR KIT web portal and after registration with the government portal is complete, the beneficiary can check the status online for the TS KCR Kit scheme. Beneficiaries can also approach the nearest public health care center offline for getting enrolled with the TS KCR Kit Scheme. Here are the simple steps that shall make the beneficiary apply for the KCR Kit benefits. The following lines describe the method to get registered and make logins to secure the benefit of the scheme.
KCR KIT Registration 2022 Track Status Details:
TRS Govt. Covers Medical Expenditure for BPL Families:
The medical expenditure of pregnant women and newly born babies is huge. When it comes to the medical expenditure of families below the poverty line it becomes almost impossible to bear it. Keeping the view, the need for financial aid to such citizens, the government of Telangana took efforts in covering the financial expenditure of the below poverty line.
- If a baby girl is born then an additional INR 1000.00 shall be borne by the government of Telangana.
- The KCR government provides a package that contains a list of items essential for pregnant women and post-delivery baby care.
- The item kit contains baby oil, soaps for mother & child, toys for a child, diapers, powder, shampoo and etc.
- Besides the items support, the KCR government provides financial help to the beneficiary in form of Rs.12,000.00 amount in three installments.
- In the 1st Installment, the pregnant women will get Rs.4000.
- After the delivery, the women shall receive the 2nd installment amount of Rs.4000.
- The 3rd installment amount of four thousand is provided at the time of baby vaccination.
- The beneficiary is benefited through a scheme (KCR Kit) for the pregnant women for the two consecutive deliveries only.
Documents Submission Offline/Online:
Pregnant women or women with newborn infants can approach the web portal to avail the scheme benefits. Here are the documents that are essential to obtain the Telangana KCR Kit Scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- LMP date
- Bank details
- Mobile number.
Eligibility Criteria for KCR Kit Scheme:
- The beneficiary (pregnant women/ newborn babies) should belong to the citizens of Telangana.
- Women should have documents of proof of residence, an Aadhaar card, bank information, and so on.
- The scheme is extended to the women who seek admission during delivery in government-run hospitals.
Scheme Limitation: The scheme is eligible for women who have not undergone two deliveries in their married life. The beneficiary shall not reap benefit from a third pregnancy or on a third new baby born.
Also check: TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status
KCR kit Online Registration Process:
The beneficiary can register through the official website and seek the benefit and the process is simple.
1st Step: Visit the KCR KIT govt of TS official website www.kcrkit.telangana.gov.in.
2nd Step: Beneficiaries must go to the Login section and fill the Username, password, captcha code in the respective columns and click the sign-in button.
3rd Step: The web portal shall redirect to the new page, and on the left panel of the web page, one can find Mother/ child registration and click on it.
4th Step: The beneficiaries should fill in the Mother Aadhar ID and verify it and then hit on the new registration button.
5th Step: The web portal shall provide a registration form on the screen.
The beneficiaries must enter the details such as Aadhaar number, name, husband’s name, age, address, phone number, LMP date, registration date, district, bank account, Mobile number, district, bank account, mobile number, and community.
7th Step: From the drop-down box, beneficiaries should select the details like Gravida, Parity, Abortions, Live, Death, and Obstetric Formula, the Date of Delivery, Baby Gender and etc.
8th Step: Next, you need to Select the ANC details. The beneficiary must enter the mother’s data and then submit it with the mother’s ID.
9th Step: After which, the web portal shall take to the new page, and then the beneficiary is expected to enter the ANC location, doctor’s name, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Weight, and select high-risk identification if any, yes/no and click on the update option.
10th Step: The beneficiaries must make a selection of delivery dates and from the drop-down menu, enter the date of delivery, place, institution, doctor’s name, delivery outcome, maternity outcome, and date of discharge.
11th Step: After the delivery of the mother, the beneficiary must upload the photo of the mother and the baby. The beneficiary must choose the drop-down menu and select the update.
1`2th Step: The beneficiaries must choose the details through a selection of boy/ girl, date of birth, weight, height, blood group in the child details column and also fill in the details like BCG, OPV 0, Hepatitis B vaccination dates like OPV1, OPV2, OPV3 vaccination dates.
13th Step: In the end, the beneficiaries must enter the dates for Penta 1, Penta 2, and Penta 3. Moreover, enter the IPV1 and IPV2 dates, Measles, Vit A, and JE dates, and click on the submit.
Check KCR kit Registration Status:
1st Step: Visit the Home page of the website kcrkit.telangana.gov.in. Click on the login information.
2nd Step: The beneficiary must enter the username, password, and captcha code.
3rd Step: The beneficiary must search application status by using an ID number. In doing so, the status of the KCR Kit shall be on the screen.
KCR KIT GIS app download Process:
1. To install the GIS app, beneficiaries can go through the Google Play Store.
2. Find the GIS app in the Search Option and download the GIS app by hitting the Install button.
Also Read: TS Shaadi Mubarak scheme apply Online