MP Samagra ID Portal Registration BPL Card SSSM ID Apply Online, Status
MP Samagra ID: The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides all information on government schemes every year. So all family Samagra ID holders can make sure to use the Features and benefits of the Latest schemes using their Samagra ID. The Madhya Pradesh web portal saves the data of family ID holders under the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission (SSSM). The Govt makes every transaction of the Scheme online and brings about complete transparency. In all ways, the direct connection between the Government and People shall bring down the corruption levels.
The basic motive of the web portal ‘Samagra’ is to benefit the low-income groups, below the poverty line, BPL. The Beneficiaries can be women, girls, widows with children. The Government provides a support system by providing benefits and facilities. All this to enable beneficiaries towards betterment.
MP Samagra ID Status BPL card SSSM ID Apply Online
Samagra Portal: Features that fulfill Beneficiaries Requirements:
- When a beneficiary applies for the benefit, they may not have released the funds. Hence, in order to find the status of the application process, the family composite ID comes to play.
- A citizen who makes the changes in the Family composite ID, addition or deletion of the members from the family records.
- To apply for the Government related financial schemes.
- To view the pension releases, payment history and get to know the latest updates if any.
- Keep a track of the scholarships put in the web portal and apply it, if applicable.
- Keep a track of the updates provided by Government depts in concern to beneficiaries’ issues.
- Seek updates on application status and deadlines for its completion.
About Samagra Portal:
The Government of Madhya Pradesh installs features and services, essential guidelines, and rules for their Citizens. In the process of creating a web portal with services, the government consults the panchayat for better governance.
The permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh must visit the Office of Samagra Registrar and obtain a unique family ID. After seeking the Family ID, they can seek any information on schemes. The portal provides benefits to Family ID holders. They can make access and request for other features that the web portal creates for beneficiaries. For instance, a widow can access to Samagra Pension Portal easily.
Type of Samagra ID:
SSSM ID are two types. They are Family Composite ID and Member Composite ID.
Family Composite ID: MP State govt will give the Family Samagra ID to the permanent citizens of MP. And it will be given to the whole family. It is consisting of an eight-digit number.
Member Composite ID: This ID consists of a 9-digit number. The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides Samagra ID only to the permanent residents of MP. The Government issues two forms of ID, one belongs to the family as a whole, while the other ID belongs to the individual who belongs to that family. Hence, in a family ID if a member is not enrolled then the Government will not issue a member ID. Member Composite ID will issue to all members of One family.
Identified by MP Government Scheme for Beneficiaries:
Samagra ID is an integral part of Samagra Web Portal services. Every enrolled Citizen of Samagra ID can avail the benefits as listed below. With the enrolment of Samagra ID, a beneficiary can seek information on every scheme run by the Madhya Pradesh Government. The complete family will have to have a family ID to seek the advantage of the MP Schemes. And, the beneficiaries must be the poor citizens who do belong below the poverty line, BPL.
- A beneficiary must produce Samagra ID to School authorities at the time of admission. It is made compulsory.
- Any new beneficiary to enroll for a BPL card will have to make a mention of SSSM ID in its application.
- For any beneficiary SSSM ID holder, applying for a new scheme is not essential as the beneficiary’s details are available over the Government Portal service.
- For a lower-income group beneficiary, SSSM ID is essential for enrolment of a Government Job.
- Pension seekers will be able to seek 100 percent coverage, and payments shall be remitted regularly on time.
- Children of SSSM ID holders should use the state govt scholarship benefits by applying for higher education through the Samagra scholarship portal. They can apply and track the status of their scholarship application.
- The Central Government assures food security coverage to every citizen of the country. Hence, the Government releases schemes that support the low-income groups. However, the SSSM ID holders can avail this benefit.
- NREGA Act is a security measure that provides to labour (low-income group) the right to work. Here, too, NREGA payment is linked to the Samagra ID portal and low-income groups can benefit with income.
- The MP SSSM ID enables beneficiaries to get private, IT, and Government jobs that are closer to their residences.
Required Document to register for SSSM ID:
- Applicants Marks Memo like ITI or 10th Class
- Any ID Proof like Aadhar Card
- Valid Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Disability certificate (If any)
- Caste Certificate
- Driving Licence
|Scheme Name||Samagra ID|
|Name of the Mission||Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission|
|Scheme Launched by||MP State govt|
|Objective||The benefit of a government scheme to eligible citizens|
|Samagra ID Types||Two|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Authorized Portal link||http://samagra.gov.in/, http://220.127.116.11/|
|Post Category||State government scheme|
|Objective||To give more state govt scheme benefits for the BPL and Low Income category beneficiaries|
Also Read: MP Rojgar Portal Registration
Simple Steps to Apply for Samagra SSSM ID Online:
Citizens of BPL and Low Income Group who wish to apply for the Samagra SSSM ID online should follow the steps elaborated below and register for the SSSM ID online. By Using the SSSM ID, all MP state BPL and Poor people will utilize the MP state government schemes.
1st Step: First, applicants should head over to the Samagra Portal link i.e. http://samagra.gov.in/ or http://18.104.22.168/
2nd Step: On the Samagra Portal Home page, there are three sections shown on the page. They are, समग्र आईडी जाने, समग्र में परिवार/ सदस्य पंजीकृत करें and समग्र प्रोफाइल अपडेट करें.
3rd Step: On the second row, applicants should click on the परिवार को पंजीकृत करें link.
4th Step: A new Samagra ID Registration Form will be opened on the Samagra Citizen Services Portal. A new Family Samagra registration form is shown below.
5th Step: Once opening the Registration Form, Citizens should start to enter the details such as Address related details and Family Head details.
6th Step: After filling in the above 2 Columns, now you need to upload Documents, and add Family Members and click on the Register Application Button.
How to Get the Family details from the SSSM Portal?
1st Step: To know your Family details through the SSSM portal should visit the official website i.e. http://22.214.171.124/.
2nd Step: Go to the second row on the SSSM Home page and click on the सदस्य पंजीकृत करें link.
3rd Step: Now, citizens should scroll down the Samagra CSP page and enter the Samagra Family ID and Confirm Samagra Family ID.
4th Step: Then, Citizens will have to hit on the Get Family details and know your Samagra ID details.
The Process to know the Samagra ID Details using the Family Member Name:
Citizens can get their MP Samagra ID using their name through the SSSM portal. The Important steps are listed below.
1st Step: Go to the SSSM web Portal.
2nd Step: Click on the सदस्य पंजीकृत करें link on the SSSM Citizen Services Portal Home page.
3rd Step: On the Know your Samagra ID Section, citizens must hit on the Enter family Member Name link.
4th Step: And, you will have to enter the details such as जिला, स्थानीय निकाय, लिंग, नाम, ग्राम पंचायत / ज़ोन, ग्राम / वार्ड, Verification Code and click on the Get Details button.
5th Step: In this Final stage, citizens will get their family Member details, names, Address and MP Samagra ID number on the Screen.