UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Login 2022 Single Window Udyog Bandhu Registration app
Nivesh Mitra is a portal software designed exclusively for entrepreneurs, start-ups, investors, and businesses that need approvals from several government departments.
The purpose is to ease the doing of business, total transparency, reduce the interdepartmental delays when request letters/ grievances are applied for clearances and approvals. The government of Uttar Pradesh has opted for digitalization to make things happen quickly.
The digital transformation shall enhance the development process than the usual time and will facilitate the speedy development of the State and at the Centre too. Over the Nivesh Mitra portal, the entrepreneur can get access with various government depts to seek permissions and approvals to initiate or develop the existing businesses.
UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Login 2022 Single Window Udyog Bandhu
The departments that fall in line with the Nivesh Mitra Portal are:
- Directorate of Industries
- Pollution Control Board
- Commercial Tax, Power
- Excise, Factories/Boilers
- Electrical Safety
- Food & Drug Admin
- Forest Stamps and Registration
- Revenue Department
- Registrar Firms and Society
- Legal Metrology
- Public Works Department
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Industrial Development Authority (UPSIDC/ NOIDA/ Greater Noida/ YEIDA).
In short, to say, Nivesh Mitra is a single-window system under the authorization of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UP government has instructed the Udyog Bandhu, the government agency that takes responsibility for implementing the Nivesh Mitra project. The Udyog Bandhu acts as a nodal agency in this matter. Entrepreneurs can make an easy entry into the home page of the web portal through niveshmitra.up.nic.in/Default.aspx and generate login credentials.
Entrepreneurs can make use of helpline numbers and they are 0522-2238902, 2237582, 2237583. In addition, the investor can also approach through email: [email protected] Later, the entrepreneurs can enter the dashboard and check their approvals, grievances, applications, grievances, feedback, incentives, and land allotments. The coming up paragraphs are about the benefits the portal ensures to the entrepreneurs.
1. The Nivesh Mitra application is designed for entrepreneurs as a custom-made, user-friendly portal. It enables the ease of doing business in UP.
2. The portal features a one-stop solution, provides transparency, and investors can anticipate time-bound deliveries.
3. The portal provides facilities for the investors to make digital submissions of applications, and documents and continual online access. The processes help the entrepreneurs in setting up industries in a hassle-free manner.
4. The government uploads the common application forms in PDF format. These forms can be utilized to apply for clearances/approvals while working on pre-establishments.
5. The Complete fee of the application will be done through the payment gateway system (PGS) for digital application processing. The web portal allows the applicants to download digitally approved No Objection Certificate in Pdf format.
6. The portal has created a special web page that defines the approvals of the investors and is available in the ‘know your approvals’ tab. The entrepreneur can access concerned departments through the links made available on the Nivesh Mitra. These links provide a way into the specific departmental portals.
7. The web portal’s interconnectivity with different departments does save time and effort of the investors. The avoidance of paperwork reduces the time of operations for clearances/approvals.
8. The web portal issues SMS and e-mail messages to entrepreneurs from stage to stage. The monitoring of the activity goes on at the concerned department, and DIC at the district, divisional level, and state level.
9. The UP government shall make use of the Nivesh Mitra platform in addressing the grievance redressal, and online feedback submissions. The feedback is mostly on the draft government policies.
Registration on Nivesh Mitra Portal Procudure:
1st step: To register on the Nivesh Mitra web Portal, the entrepreneurs must visit the official website i.e. https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/.
2nd Step: The web portal shall open the home page. The entrepreneurs must select the ‘Register here’ on the tab. Or insert the direct link niveshmitra.up.nic.in/register.aspx.
3rd Step: The web portal shall open a new page titled as ‘Entrepreneur Registration details.’ The applicants must enter the following information like Entrepreneur name, Entrepreneur last name, email id, Security code. The applicant must validate the details and then select the ‘register’ tab and then the process should be completed.
Also Check: UP URISE Student Portal Login
Nivesh Mitra Web Portal Register Grievances:
1. Go to the official portal i.e. www.niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
2. On the Nivesh Mitra portal Home page, applicants can go to the feedback section. Under the feedback section, the applicant must choose the grievance redressal option.
2. The applicant must enter the details on the web portal such as grievance, feedback, company, association name, and registered mobile number. The applicant must enter the query of the subject or topic of the problem.
3. The applicant must proceed to make an entry of the captcha code for verification and hit on the submit option. The concerned department shall attend to the query through the web portal and answer the query digitally.
Nivesh Mitra Portal Services:
Vision: The government wants to create a holistic development of an industry-friendly environment. The government wants to introduce progressive regulatory processes, controllable and automated efficient systems, and measurable timelines for pre-establishments of entrepreneurs.
Mission: In order to ensure the vision to be properly established the mission of Vinesh Mitra is strictly imposed. Ensuring user-friendly services, good regulatory reforms, quick facilitation processes, creating a transparent manner, and generating an end-to-end digitalization of departmental processes.
Also Read: UP Vivah Anudan Yojana
Sandes app download Process:
1. To install the Nivesh Mitra Sandes mobile app, applicants can visit the official website and click on the download Android app or IOS app.
2. Once you get the Sandes app page, applicants can hit on the install button and download it Andriod version or IOS version mobile devices.
Also Check: TAF COP Portal Login