Niyukthi Job Fest: The government of Kerala has launched a portal service for the unemployed citizens of Kerala State. With an objective to serve the unemployed citizens of Kerala state, Niyukthi Job Fest 2021 a new web portal www.jobfestkerala.gov.in has been set in pace.
The Niyukthi Job fair is organized in different districts of the Kerala State. Any information in regard to online employment can be sought @Kerala Job Fest Portal. And one can obtain needful information on mailing or phone number easy and they are phone number (914712321249) & Email ID [email protected]
Niyukthi Job Fest 2021-2022 Kerala Job Fair Registration Details:
Job Fair Career/ Locations in Kerala State:
1. The job fair in Kerala State is located in the districts of Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Kollam, Wayanad, Thrissur, Kottayam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Pathanamthitta, Palakkad, Malappuram, and Kozhikode.
2. An unemployed youth of Kerala can apply for jobs in the categories of IT & ITES, Hospitality, Sales & Marketing, Management, Health Care, Office Administration, Technical, Others.
Fulfill the Condition for Web Portal Enrolment:
1. The candidate applying for any job profile on the web portal must have attained at least 18 years of age.
2. The job seekers must be permanent citizens of Kerala.
3. The basic qualification of the candidate should be Class 12 and above.
4. The candidates with professional qualifications such as diploma, ITI from any recognized university, college, or board across the Nation can apply.
Job Fest in Kerala Brings About.
1. The web portal is the right place for registration for the candidates to apply. Further, the offline contact with the job providers at the festive can generate employment thereby improvising the financial capabilities.
2. The Job Fair in all districts can lower the unemployment ratio in the state.
3. With a lot of job profiles made available for the unemployed youth, the job applicants have ample choices to select their desired careers.
4. The web portal has made the accessibility of services very flexible and easy to operate. Hence, it isn’t difficult for job seekers, and employers to have interaction on a single platform.
The objective of Kerala’s Job Fest:
1. The existence of the web portal allows citizens to search for jobs online from anywhere anytime. A job seeker need not visit the government office for job inquiries when one utilizes a search web portal.
2. The platform provides ample opportunities for employers and job seekers to find the best jobs on the portal.
3. The job seekers can participate in the Niyukthi job fairs at the district level in different locations in Kerala State.
4. The web portal provides several features and job seekers can view employers, procedures to attend an interview, view job vacancies, etc.
Job Seekers Registration at Kerala Job Fair:
A job seeker at kerala job fair can obtain the right connection with the employer offline. But if one prefers to make a digital connection then such job seekers must enroll registration with the web portal.
1st Step: The applicants must click on the official website www.jobfest.kerala.gov.in and click on the ‘job seeker Registration’ mentioned on the homepage.
2nd Step: The web portal shall redirect to the registration form on the screen. The page shall put the registration form in display mode.
3rd Step: The applicants should feed the details like your Name, DOB, Phone Number, Email ID and etc. A strong password can enable the user to maintain the application’s details in a safe and secure manner.
4th Step: In the end, applicants must enter the captcha code and after which click on the ‘create’ tab.
Employer Registration Process:
As mentioned in the job seekers registration, the employer must also follow the same path.
1. To Register on the Niyukthi Portal, the employer should head over to the official portal and hit on the ‘employer registration’ link available on the home page.
2. The portal shall redirect to a new page known as Job fair 2021 in Kerala Employer Registration.
3. The employer must fill in the Login details, Contact person details, and company details. To complete the registration process, first, the employer should enter the user’s name, password and validate the password on re-entering the password.
3. The employer should fill in the contact details, Designation, Mobile number, and email ID. Further, in the next level, the employer must enter the company details.
4. In the end, the employer must make a steady check of the entered details and then click on the ‘Register’ button.
Kerala Jobfest Login:
1. In order to login to the Kerala job Fest, applicants must use the official website of the Niyukthi Job Fair Portal. and hit on the Login Option.
2. The entrant must enter the username, password, captcha code and click on the login tab.
Digital Interview for Job Fest 2021 Kerala:
1. To attend the Digital Interview through the Kerala Job Fair portal, the job seekers can visit the portal and log in to it using the username & password.
2. The job seekers must select the job fest location and, download the call letter and attend the interview as mentioned in the call letter.
4. It contains info such as the date, location, and time of the interview.
Check the Career Options Available Online:
1. To track the Career details on the Niyukthi Job Portal, the job seekers can go to the job opening tab and view the page on the fresh window.
2. The web portal shall display a new page on the screen and one shall have to select the fest from the availability in the category.
3. After selection of the fest, click on the Search tab and then, the portal shall display job openings on the display screen.
View Employer on Kerala Job Fest Portal:
1. Go to the Kerala Job Fest website and click on the ‘View More Employers.’
2. The web portal shall take to the new page and the job seeker should enter the keyword.
3. The job seeker must click on the search button and the job details will appear on the screen.
Also Read: MP Rojgar Pajiyan Portal Login