RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2021-2022 Final Merit List
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Official notification has been released by the TN Private schools under the Provisions of Right to Education Act, 2019. The Official advertisement for admissions in private schools in Tamil Nadu has issued in July month 2022 and has started inviting the filled admission forms from July 2022.
The Officials will stop taking the online and offline admission forms in August 2021. The TN RTE Quota admissions Online applications will be begun from August last week 2022. So, students who are under the RTE Quota can start to apply for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission from August 2021. The Seats reserved for the Right to Education Students is 25%.
The complete details about the RTE Tamil Nadu Admissions such as Eligibility Conditions, Age limit, Mode of selection, Reservation details, list of schools under the RTE TN, Process to apply for RTE TN Admissions, Important dates and etc are listed by us on this page. Students can able to view all details and enroll their Names through the RTE TN Schools portal i.e. https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/reg-personal/.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2022 Final Merit List
Under the Right to Education act, 2019 Section 12.1 (C), 25% of the weeker section, and poor students will get admissions in private schools. The Right to Education Students Online Application Process will be done from 25th August 2020 to 27th September 2021. So, all Primary Class students who want to get admissions in Tamil Nadu private schools can follow the instructions which we elaborated below and apply Online.
RTE Tamil Nadu Reservation:
The Tamil Nadu state government school association will give 25% of reservations for Poor and below poverty line students to get admissions in Private schools. So, the students of the Poor and weeker section can enroll your names from 25th August 2021 and get a Seat in private schools.
1. Students who need to get a seat in Private schools must be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu.
2. The family annual income of the applicants must not exceed 2 lakhs per annum.
3. Only Poor and below poverty line students will eligible to get seats in RTE TN Admissions.
4. The state or central govt employee children will not allow applying for RTE TN Admissions.
5. The RTE Tamil Nadu board will give first preference to the disabled and HIV Infected Students.
Essentials Documents to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter Card of the Parent or Guardian.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate).
- Income Certificate for Poor and Weaker Section candidates
- Photograph of the Student
- Disabled Certificate (If any)
- Address Proof (Residential Proof)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Special Category Certificate of a disadvantaged group.
|Name of the Association||Tamil Nadu Schools Association|
|Participated Classes||Primary Classes|
|View Schools List |
|Official Notice released on||July 2022|
|Online application Process started on||July 2022|
|Last date to apply Online||August 2022|
|Online apply dates Under RTE Quota||July 2022|
|Admissions List released date||Update soon|
|RTE Random Selection Date||Notify Soon|
|Final Admissions Merit list issue date||Update soon|
The Process to apply for RTE TN Admissions:
Students of the weaker section and another category can follow the steps and apply for Online RTE TN Admissions.
1st step: First, candidates must open the Official portal i.e. https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/home?returnUrl=%2Freg-parent.
2nd Step: Click on the Start Application link. And Open the RTE TN admission Form on the new window.
3rd Step: A new student/ Parent Registration form will be shown on the screen. The Registration form contains Personal Details, Parents Details, Address details, Documents, Select schools options.
4th Step: Candidates need to fill the above-given sections and submit their admission form on or before given dates.
The process to resume Application:
1.. Go to the RTE TN Schools portal i.e. https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/.
2. Click on the Resume application link.
3. Enter the Application Number and password.
4. Hit on the login button and resume the application.