SRMC Portal Login direct link is https://digicampus.sriramachandra.edu.in/. Students can log in directly using this link. Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University) has launched a portal called SRMC for the Medical Students to provide complete information through their web portal.
SRMC Portal Login at sirramachandra.edu.in
1. To access the SRMC Portal Login Dashboard, students should visit the Sri Ramachandra education web portal at digicampus.sriramachandra.edu.in and on the index page one can find several links established on the tab.
2. The student must click the login button and a portal login dialog box will be on display in the foreground and the index page visible in the background.
3. The student must enter the username and the mobile number and click the ‘login’ button.
1. In case, a student forgets the password, one should tap on the Forgot password link placed below the empty blank password.
2. Once you hit on Forgot password, the students will get a new page on, and it is labeled as ‘Forgot Password.’
3. The student must enter the username, and mobile number and click the ‘Get Password.’
4. Further, the student must follow the instructions displayed on the webpage and complete the process of password retrieval.
About SRMC Deemed University:
The Sri Ramachandra SRMC is one of the best health sciences institutes in India and it is geographically located in Porur. This University was established under the Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust in 1985. It is designed as a private not-for-profit, a self-financing institution dedicated to provide service in the field of medical education, research, and health care.
Currently, the deemed university has one hundred Fifty UG, PG programs in healthcare sciences. The deemed university has a faculty strength of 950, and about six thousand five hundred students seek training and guidance under the chosen faculty. The faculty and student ratio is 1:7 and it is allocated by 2019-20. The deemed University has twelve faculties and constituent colleges.
1. SRMC University has been accredited with Cycle -3. The NAAC has awarded a CGPA of 3.53 on a four-point scale and it has been awarded with the highest A++ Grade.
National Institute Ranking Framework, NIRF Srmc Deemed University:
1. NIRF has ranked the Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be a university) to be 47th in 2021.
2. NIRF has ranked SRMC & RI to be the fourteenth Rank among the Medical Colleges.
3. Sri Ramachandra Faculty of Dental Sciences have been ranked at eight in the dental college.
4. The faculty of Pharmacy is in the twenty-first position among the Pharmacy Colleges in the nation.
5. DST, Govt. India has awarded GLP Certification to SRMC, is the first medical university to obtain it in India.
6. UNESCO Chair in Bioethics is established @ the deemed University.
Infrastructure: About 2 million square feet of land has been transformed into college buildings, hostels, modern laboratories, and the largest medical libraries such as the Central Library Learning Centre.
Campus & Facilities:
1. The university is filled with lush green, large empty spaces turned into manicured lawns and well-decorated lawns.
2. The university shares a big campus and is a township with a medical center, conference facilities, and cuisine restaurants.
3. Moreover, the campus is equipped with playgrounds, gift shops, ATMs, railway reservation counters, and a post office.
Placement Cell Services SRMC:
1. Headed by Deputy Director placement, and assisted by the placement coordinator and dedicated faculty representatives from various departments are the members of the placement cell.
2. Professional trainers provide essential inputs such as preparation of technical and HR interviews, group discussions, and training in aptitude tests.
3. Before entering the campus recruitment cell, the career counselling professionals shall organize guest lectures and enable final year students to seek the best jobs made available for them.
Also Check: HPU Student Portal Login, Results 2022
Student Counselling Service:
1. Competition and high aspirations in students can lead to depression and anxiety when they fail to stay committed to a goal-set.
2. So in order to keep their self-esteem high and help them to be cheerful all time, the University has a student counselling service.
3. The counselors put the effort into promoting mental health services, and the well-being of the undergraduates, graduates, and post-graduate students.
4. The counseling support is free and students will have to enter the contact information webpage.
5. The web portal makes the counselor’s contact details available for the students.
6. Here, the student can set appointments to discuss their concerns with the counselors.
Basic Mode of Fee Payment at SRMC Deemed University:
1. Students are encouraged to make electronic fund transfers be it for tuition fees or admission fees or examination fees.
2. An electronic fund transfer to make the fee payment through an electronic fund transfer, RTGS.
3. A Demand Draft, drawn in favor of Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & Research (Deemed to be University), payable @ Chennai.
4. Important Note: The student is allowed to make only the two types of transactions as mentioned above.
Address of Communication:
Visitors can get their queries sorted out through the desired channel established by the Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research ( Deemed University). They are EPABX : 044-24768027, 31-33 / FAX : 044-24767008/24765995 / Email : [email protected] / [email protected].
Also Check: Saral 2.0 Database Student Login