Tamilnilam login: The TN revenue Dept took lands from individuals and unobjectionable government poramboke lands. It happened so in the past, that under the DMK rule, the state govt distributed free house site patta to thousands of people. The communities that benefited from patta are Adi Dravida, Tribal Welfare, BC, MBC, and the minorities welfare department. The revenue department incurred an administrative problem, the concerned authorities couldn’t identify the registered records properly as the result the beneficiaries haven’t seeken the certificates of ownership.
With the introduction of Tamil nilam, a web portal of the revenue department, a Tamilnadu citizen can reap good benefits. The web portal does maintain the entire database of the land records district-wise in Tamilnadu and the government took a special initiative to provide e-patta, in which, the land allotment will be uploaded in the tamil nilam website to have better visibility online.
Currently, Mr. Stalin the CM of Tamil Nadu has started with the distribution activity of the e-patta for 3.35 lakh people of TN. As a token of good-will gesture, the CM has distributed 10 e-pattas to the deserving families in the Secretariat. In this program major beneficiaries are Narikuravar Irular communities (57,978), SC/ST (2.35 lakh), and BC (41573) as derived by the revenue department.
To begin the distribution of free e-patta land, the TN govt has acquired Eleven thousand eight hundred seventy three hectares of AD&TW Dept, 2,668 hectares of the BC, MBC, and minorities welfare Dept. In the stated lines, the scheme has created 2.77 lakh beneficiaries who have built houses in the lands acquired by the district collector. The government issued e-patta to 43,911 beneficiaries until 31st March 2022. The distribution of the balance of land shall be completed in the fiscal year, 2022-23.
Tamilnilam login 2022 at www.tamilnilam.tn.gov.in
1. The Citizens should enter the direct login page link https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html
2. The citizen must enter the username, and password, and click the login button.
View Patta Chitta Details:
1. The citizen will have to visit the e-service TN portal i.e. eservices.gov.tn.in.
2. The Government of Tamilnadu has land records e-services and through that, a citizen can view patta and FMB and Chitta Extract.
3. The page shall redirect to a new tab that shall comprise the district, taluk, village, view Patta/Chitta, patta number, and enter authentication value.
4. The citizen should select the concerned District, village, Circle, patta number, or survey number of the View Patta/Chitta.
5. The citizen must enter the Patta number if one highlights the patta number. Or The citizen must enter the survey number if one highlights the survey number button.
6. At last, the Citizens should fulfill the authentication value as mentioned in the box below the patta number/ Survey number and hit the submit button.
RDMD (Revenue and disaster Dept) functions with broad objectives:
1. It implements land reforms and provides land to the needy and more importantly eligible persons. In addition, it functions as the custodian of government lands and keeps a record of state land maintenance.
2. The government of Tamilnadu has entrusted the following departments to execute the functions of the above-stated objectives. They are commissionerate of Revenue Administration, Disaster Management and Mitigation, Commissionerate of Land Administration, Commissionerate of Land Reforms, Commissionerate of Survey and Settlement, and Directorate of Urban Land Ceiling and land tax.
3. To get the queries sorted out or anything in concern to surveys and settlements one should contact the Departments, HODs, and undertaking.
4. Any discrepancies are found on the records or unresolved disputed land Kumar Jayant, IAS, Principal Secretary to Government, can contact @phonenumber 25671556 PABX 5664, and email [email protected].
1. Tamil Nilam helps the departments in handling all transactions regarding the land records with data integrity and accuracy.
2. The TN portal shall generate an important component known as Chitta Extract and it can be issued to the citizens.
3. The web portal maintains an end-to-end workflow process.
4. The land records are placed in role-based security.
5. The web portal delivers SMS alerts to all citizens.
6. This TN Nilam website enables the ministry to monitor reports for taluk, district, and state-level officers.
7. The recorded transactions reduce the scope of land disputes between the citizens of Tamil Nadu.
Tamilnilam Login tamilnilam.tn.gov: The web portal provides two kinds of login to Tamilnilam and they are revenue login and CSC login.
|Name of the Department||Revenue department in Tamilnadu|
|Post Name||Tamil Nilam login|
|Tamil Nilam login Link||https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html|
|Category of the post||State govt Programme|
Also Check: TN Patta Chitta TSLR Land Records