TATA Scholarship has started by the TATA Groups for the Poor and Meritorious Students across India. Every year, the TATA Group offers TATA Scholarships for Poor students and invited the filled applications Online. TATA group has created more than 10 Educational scholarships for the below poverty line (BPL) students to offer scholarships for their Higher Education.
This Scholarship Scheme is run by the TATA trusts and provides the scholarship amount to the selected candidates directly.
TATA Scholarship 2022-2023 Complete Details:
Students who wish to apply for the TATA scholarships can avail the benefits and register themself online. Students can check the Eligibility Conditions, Age Limit, Education Details, and Important dates of all TATA group Scholarships from this article.
1. TATA Scholarship (Cornell University):
Cornell University Scholarship is one of the best scholarship Programme in India. This scholarship Programme will offer to the students who got admission to Cornell University for the UG Programmes. So, students who are pursuing UG courses at this University can apply this scheme online.
The main aim of this programme is to give financial support for the students to complete the UG course without Hassle.
- To apply for this scheme, students must get admission into this University.
- Only, Indian students will be eligible for this programme.
- Students should pursue UG courses at Cornell University.
To apply for this scholarship, students will have to fulfill the Online application through the CSS profile portal. The CSS (College Scholarship Service) Portal link is www.admissions.cornell.edu
2. Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment:
In the year 1982, the TATA Group & TATA Steel founder Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Garu has launched this scholarship programme. So, the name of the scholarship is created with his name.
The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment scholarship’s main motto is to give financial support to the candidates who wish to complete their Master’s, Ph.D., and other Professional courses abroad.
Under this scheme, all eligible students will get loans up to ten lakhs and must repay the complete loan amount within 7 years. As per the scheme guidelines, the students should pay only the Principle amount of the Loan only.
- To get this scheme benefits, applicants should be permanent citizens of India.
- Students should complete their Graduation degree at any recognized University or organization.
- To avail the scheme benefits, the Candidate’s age limit should not cross 45 years.
- From a single family, only 2 children will allow Appling this scholarship Programme.
- ATKT Students will allow for this programme.
- Through this scholarship Progamme, all the selected applicants will receive a one lakh to 10 lakh loan amount based on their applicant’s requirement. And, also get the gift scholarship amount of up to 7.5 lakhs.
- Fifty thousand rupees will be given for the Travel grant.
|Notification Release date||December|
|Online Registration Date||December|
|Closing date of registration||March|
Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship:
This Scholarship is also one of the top schemes in TATA scholarships. It will be given to the students who are pursuing Medical Science and Healthcare courses across India. Under this programme, applicants will obtain eighty percent of the tuition fees. The students should be pursuing UG and PG Level Courses Only. All eligible students can apply for this scheme through the link given below.
- Medical Science and Healthcare Students will allow applying for this scheme.
- Applicants should be from India.
- Students should pursue UG and PG level Medical Courses.
- The Bachelor and PG level students who are pursuing their 1st year are not allowed to apply for this scheme.
Tata Women Scholarship for Neuroscience:
This Scholarship Programme is specially launched for Female Graduate students who wish to study MSc in Neuroscience course. All Interested applicants can apply for this scheme online and avail the scheme benefits.
Benefits of the scheme:
The shortlisted students will get Tuition fees as well as exam Fees, Practical exam Fees &, etc.
Tata Scholarship for B.Ed & D.Ed:
TATA groups are going to invite the filled online application for the academic year 2021-2022 from march month onwards. All the students who are pursuing B.ed and Ded from the states like J&K, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura, and Nagaland can apply for this online.
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- Must be Pursuing B.ed and Ded courses.
- Students must have scored at least 60% of their marks in the previous exams.
Tata Means Grant for School, Maharashtra:
This Scholarship programme is applicable to the maha State students only. No other state candidates are eligible for it. The TATA trusts will give this scheme benefits to the shortlisted candidates who are pursuing class 11 to Graduation. All Interested candidates can apply for this programme through the TATA trusts web Portal i.e. https://www.tatatrusts.org/.
- Students should be pursuing Class 11th to Graduation.
- Applicants should pass all subjects in the previous exams.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Must study their respective courses in the Mumbai Urban areas.
Also Read: Praxis WiT Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
5 thoughts on “TATA Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Form, Apply Online Last Date, Eligibility”
This is great opportunity for woman who want to complete there education.
when meritorious scholarship for girls will start?
TATA Trust has already started the Scholarships for women. You can apply at https://www.tatatrusts.org/ portal.