TN CM Stalin Helpline Portal: Citizens of Tamil Nadu can raise complaints online and get connected to check for the status of the complaint. Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin’s website, www.cmhelpline.tnega.org, is designed and managed to benefit the common man in the streets.
For addressing complaints and grievances the government has allotted alternate ways such as mailing ([email protected]), toll-free numbers (1100), helpline website links (cmhelpline.tnega.org).
This website was initiated by the Tamil Nadu -led DMK party when it came to power in recent times. It is the IIPGCMS that is dedicated to people. The dissatisfied people can appeal to the CM directly over the portal and the complaints online can be raised in the official web portal. The official web portal is termed as TM CM M K Stalin in short.
TN CM Stalin Helpline Portal app Register Complain Status Online
Web Portal Takes Complaints to Higher Level:
Citizens of Tamilnadu can make their complaints public on the web portal at a higher level. In a short time, the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamichar website shall provide the right solution. Any citizen who is interested in making complaints should understand the process of submission and also the process involved in checking the status.
TN CM Cell: Next Alternative to Complain:
Citizens can make an active complaint at the TN CM Cell. It allows the submission of complaints online instantly. The complaint directly researches the State Government CM cell. In very little time, the complainant’s grievances shall be addressed.
The TN CM Cell works on seven principles, communication, responsiveness, effectiveness, equity, access, efficiency, and accountability. The scheme works in a totally transparent manner. It is a bridge between the people and Chief Minister M.K Stalin thereby addressing the grievances of the public to the CM.
Features of the Portal:
1. It is the best vehicle to redress the grievances of the State Government and the process is quite simple.
2. Integrated & Inclusive Public Grievance (IIPGCMS) is a public grievance redressal platform, launched by TN Chief minister Stalin Garu.
3. By making use of the portal, an applicant can easily track the status of the complaint. The grievances may relate to government G to G services, Latest New Schemes, and Other civic issues.
4. The portal is accessible to citizens through various channels. They are mobile apps, Social Networks, e-mail, or by visiting the grievance cell in person.
5. In addition, the web portal can be used to ask questions, give suggestions, and make announcements for the CM.
The Process to submit the Grievance via Portal:
1st Step: To file Complain through the Stalin Web portal, Citizens should register on this web portal. First, Citizens should enter the official website of IIPGCMS i.e. https://cmhelpline.tnega.org/portal/ta/home.
2nd Step: On the home page of IIPGCMS, Citizens should click on the register or sign up option as shown below.
3rd Step: Once you hit on the Register Option, Citizen will get the Registration Form on the screen. Here, you will have to enter the first name, last name, and phone number and click the submit button.
4th Step: Instantly, an OTP is received in the mobile message box. Then, Citizens must enter the OTP into the ‘one-time password’ box and click on the Verify & Signup button.
5th step: The application is complete, which means the applicant has registered on the web portal.
6th Step: Once you finish the Registration, On the Dashboard, Citizens will get the three options.
- Track UTM Grievance
- File a Grievance
- Track your Grievance
- Officer Login
7th Step: On the above three options, applicants should select the File a Grievance.
9th Step: Details to be submitted for a Complaint:
In order to submit a grievance, the petitioner will have to enter the details of the valid ten digits Mobile Number, public / individual grievance, and grievance details. And, enter the Petitioner name, select the options provided above the box, public/individual grievance and then enter the grievance details in the box.
An applicant must select the Government/ Department, local body type, grievance type and etc. In fact, there is a limit of the file size and must be less than 20 MB. After complete verification of the details, click the submit button.
Logins to file Complaints:
1. Go to the official website and hit on the Login option
2. Please enter the mobile number in the blank column.
2. A registered applicant can set a password by clicking on the hyperlink: ‘set password now.’
3. Click next and proceed to fill in the details.
4. The processing of addressing details is explained above.
5. Click the Submit button, to the end of the complaint process.
Complaint Status Check: Stalin Website:
1. Visit the official portal of IIPGMS.
2. An applicant will get access to the home page.
3. Click the button ‘to Track a Grievance.
4. On the new web page, applicants must enter the application number, to track the filed grievance.
5. The webpage displays the ‘status.’
Trouble Shoots Easily Solved:
A complainant can file a new grievance over a new mobile phone number as well. On doing so, earlier posted grievances shall not be available on the dashboard, under the ‘My Dashboard’ In order to seek the information about the past grievance, the complainant must make a call to the helpline number at 1100. And retrieve the information by letting out the application number or previously registered number.
|Scheme Name||TN CM Stalin Helpline|
|Name of the Portal,|
IIPGCMS Full Fom
|Stalin Helpline Portal,|
Integrated and inclusive public grievance CM helpline management system,
|Portal Launched by||Tamil Nadu CM Stalin Garu|
|Official website link||https://cmhelpline.tnega.org/|
|Name of the app||TN CM Helpline Citizen|
|Category of the Post||State govt scheme|
|Objective||To register to complain through the portal|
Also Read: Sonu Sood Sambhavam Free IAS Coaching
TN CM Helpline Citizen app download Process:
To register the complaint through the app, citizens must go through the Play store. And, enter the TN CM Helpline Citizen on the search bar and download it by hitting the Install button. If you wish to download the Andriod or IOS mobile apps should visit the TN CM Stalin portal and download them.