TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam Scheme 2022 Volunteer Registration, app Login
TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam Scheme has introduced by the government of Tamil Nadu to benefit children in their journey of education. The Tamil Nadu School Education Department took initiative in developing a scheme that is accessible in the online mode. The main players in the program are the learners and the teachers. The objective of the program is to reduce the gap formed between Class 1 & Class 12 in the child’s educational activity.
TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam Scheme 2022 Volunteer Registration Details:
Mostly, this gap in educational learning is observed due to the weak socio-financial status. It is here that the government of Tamil Nadu acts briskly to cover up the gap formed in the children. Usually, the parents neglect the child’s education due to poor social and economic conditions.
The government hired volunteers to educate the children but they should have done with at least 12th class. Those are eligible to teach from Class 1 to Class 5. Volunteers who would like to teach from class 6 to class 8 must have done graduation.
Those volunteers shall be given a remuneration of INR 25000 per month. The entire scheme is put in digital format and hence the beneficiary will have to get registration in the officially designed web portal: illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in. Besides, the web portal, the Tamil Nadu educational app has been developed for children.
1. The basic objective of the scheme is to reach out to school students at their homes and provide them with education. This is called ‘Home search Education’.
2. Further, Covid 19 has slammed their efforts to continue education and so, the government plans to engage such students as well.
3. This scheme shall provide additional education wherever it is essential through volunteer engagement.
4. The volunteers shall be given a remuneration in form of salary, at least INR 25000.00.
5. The scheme shall remain operational to close the gap between class 01 to class 08 students in Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria for Volunteers:
The applicant for the post of volunteer must satisfy the following conditions after that one’s application shall be scrutinized for job approval.
1. The applicant must hold the domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu.
2. One should possess good knowledge of Tamil language, English, and Mathematics basics.
3. The age limit of the applicants is at least eighteen years.
4. If anyone will Select for the post of volunteer part-time job, the volunteer must spend at least 6 hours a week with the kids.
Volunteer Registration 2022 Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi:
A suitable person for the volunteering education will have to satisfy the education criteria. Once met with the conditions, the person will have to enter the government web portal and fulfill the registration process. However, the process of registration is simple, easy and the portal is custom made that enables an applicant to furnish the details in a hassle-free manner.
1st Step: Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu School Education Department i.e. https://illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in/Welcome.
2nd Step: The web portal shall redirect to the home page. At the bottom of the web page, one can find, ‘Click here to start the volunteer registration form’ link.
3rd Step: The web portal will redirect the page to the scheme registration. The applicant must enter the details as per the government requirement. The Volunteer Registration page is shown below.
4th Step: Applicants should start to fill in the details like the Name of the applicant, Gender, DOB, Contact Number, Aadhar Card Number Residential address, Educational and professional details.
5th Step: The applicant after filling the form must upload the needful documents as mentioned in the instruction form.
6th Step: Before clicking on the submit button, one must make a thorough check of the details and progress to submit.
Volunteer Processor apps:
1. The app can be downloaded over the play store and can be run over the android app. The volunteer processor can be downloaded easily. Open the play store on the mobile handset. Insert the app name (Tamil Nadu Illam Thedi Kalvi) and click on the search button. The play store web portal shall display the app page. The volunteer must click on the install button and in a little time, the app shall open on the mobile handset.
2. The volunteer can make an entry into the web portal through the login credentials. It requires a User ID as well as a password for the entry. The volunteer mobile phone number becomes the user id that got registered at the registration form. A common format is generated for the password and the format is likewise. The last four digits of the mobile phone are picked and subsequently followed by the year of birth. For instance, the format shall be ([email protected])
3. The volunteer will have to seek the student’s EMIS IDs and enroll them in the education center.
4. The volunteer must find the students’ names and EMIS IDs in the notebook. The class teachers must make an entry of these facts.
5. The web portal is well explained on YouTube.
6. The volunteer can understand the process involved in connecting students to the education center, update the students’ attendance online, and utilize the feedback resources.
|Scheme Name||TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Thittam|
|Introduced by||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Eligible Candidates||TN State Children Class 1st to 8th|
|Portal Launched Date||25th October 2021|
|Post Category||State govt Scheme|
|Mode of Volunteer Registration||Online|
|Volunteer Registration Portal||https://illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in/volunteer_registration|