TNEGA Login: The Government of Tamil Nadu introduces Information technology in order to provide good governance. It is aimed to establish transparent and efficient governance between government departments. In addition, the government services to citizens are also made transparent, and highly efficient.
The basic mission of the TNeGA Web Portal is to improve the Quality of life of Tamil Nadu Citizens. E-sevai is one such project that utilizes good governance guidelines. It relentlessly functions to the needs of the Tamil Nadu public by doing the liaison between citizens and the various government departments.
TNEGA Citizen Login, Department Login TN E Sevai Portal Services
TN e-Governance Agency:
The website of TNEGA allows the operators of the Public Service Centre to access the e-service provided by the govt departments. The operators are issued with government codes, their username, and password.
Service in four steps:
1. Seek access to e-Service Centre and it is possible by visiting the nearest e-Service Centre.
2. Request the operator for the required government service.
3. To register the application, one needs to share the information with the operator. After complete filling of the application form, on customer’s approval, the operator will submit the application. The operator will issue the receipt for the collected money for application when necessary.
4. The government department shall acknowledge the application by issuing a slip and they shall notify the submitted application. The status of the submitted application shall be informed over mobile phone SMS. Once the Certificate is approved, the applicant can approach the nearest e-service center to obtain the certificate.
TN E Sevai app download process:
1. The TN E Sevai app serves the purpose of citizens who need to approach E-seva services and everybody gains access to it by making a quick download from the Google Play Store.
2. A subscriber will have to type in TN E Sevai apps in the search column and wait for the redirected webpage.
3. Once the webpage is displayed, on the right side of the page, one can find an install button.
4. On clicking the install button, the apps get downloaded on the mobile device. And the apps are ready to get operated.
Fee Remittance on E-Sevai for Govt. Services:
There are about 110 departments that offer services under various categories and the utility charges/ government fees are levied accordingly. Additional e-Sevai service charge is added to the customer’s account. Hence, any customer who enters the e-sevai service will have to remit two fees. One is the government service Charge and the second one is e-seva service charges.
Government Institutions render services through e-sevai and list them. They are:
- Adi-Dravidar & Tribal Welfare Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Most Backward Classe
- Denotified Communities Welfare Department (DCWD)
Signing Up e-Sevai Is Mandatory:
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA) is instrumental in developing e-Sevai applications for the online delivery of citizen-centric services. All these TNEGA Services are conducted through common service centers (CSC’s). Government Services are extended to the doorsteps on a 24 by 7 basis.
In order to seek the e-sevai services, a citizen must register the profile and it is mandatory. The process is simple and hassle-free and the process is described below. Once the citizens finish the Registration process they can feel free to apply for the services online.
List of Government Services at e-Sevai:
Following is the list of services that are supported over e-sevai in which the codes and services are notified.
For instance, They are:
|1||REV 101||Community Certificate|
|2||REV 103||Income Certificate|
|3||REV 104||First Graduate Certificate,|
|4||REV 105||Deserted Woman Certificate,|
|5||REV 106||Agricultural Income Certificate,|
|6||REV 107||Family Migration Certificate,|
|7||REV 108||Unemployment Certificate|
|8||REV 102||Native Certificate|
Create e-Sevai Logins:
1. TN Sttae Citizens must visit the TN e-sevai Official web portal i.e www.tnsevai.tn.gov.in.
2. On the Home page of the TN e-sevai, citizens can approach the “citizen login” Section.
3. Go to a new user? Signup here and click the link. It will redirect to the registration page, and it will provide basic details.
4. Enter the details like full name, select district, select taluk, mobile number, email Id, Aadhar number, enter the desired login Id, & password, then confirm password, enter the captcha and click signup.
5. An OTP is sent by the portal to the mobile phone number. Enter the OTP and Click Verify OTP. Go back to the Sign-in page.
6. Enter the user’s name, password, and Captcha code. Click the login button. (or) enter using a mobile number.
7. Click the button ‘Login using Mobile Number’
8. Enter the mobile number on the redirected page.
9. Click the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
10. Enter the OTP button and click the ‘Verify OTP’ Button.
11. The page will redirect to a fresh page that contains department-wise, service-wise, search, and public slots. Department-wise, a registered applicant can view the revenue department, directorate of boilers, directorate of fire and rescue, and drugs control administration. And, further, proceed to file service requests.
Also Read: CheckTNEB Reading Details
TNEGA Citizen Services SignUP Process:
To access the Tamil Nadu state government services from their Home, Citizens should Sign up on the TNEGA Portal and access the Services online.
1st Step: First, Citizens should head over to the TNEGA web portal i.e. https://tnega.tn.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Main Home page, Citizens should scroll down the page and go to the Citizens Services section.
3rd Step: Once you reach the Citizen Services section, you need to hit on the Signup Button.
4th Step: A registration page will open on the new tab as shown below.
5th Step: Citizens should fulfill the details like Citizen Full Name, District, Taluk, Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhar Number, Login ID, Password and Confirm Password, Captcha Code and Sign Up on this web portal by hitting the submit button.
6th Step: Once you finish the Signup Process on the TNEGA Portal, the registered citizens should again come back to the Home page and log in to the Page using the Login ID and Password. And, access the TN State govt services.
TNEGA Department / Officers Login:
1st Step: The TNDGE Department Officers who wish to log in to the TNEGA Login page should visit the Official website.
2nd Step: Go to the Login section on the Home page and select the Officers Login link.
3rd Step: Now, the Officers should enter their User Name, Password, and log in to the TNEGA portal.
|Department Name||Commissionerate of e-Governance Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA), Information Technology Department, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Programme name||TNEGA Login|
|Create Logins||Citizens, departments, Officers and etc.|
|Category of the Post||State government Programme|
|State government||Tamil Nadu|
Also Read: TN CM Stalin helpline Portal