UBTER Student Login: After attaining Independence over 54 years, the State of Uttarakhand established the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) and it came into force from the date of its notification (January 15th, 2004) as declared by the Uttarakhand State Government. In fact, looking at the need of a highly qualified technical education, the governor of Uttarakhand has assented on 13th January 2004, immediately after the Uttarakhand legislative assembly Act 23 of 2003.
The entire operations of ubter have been made digital to provide quick education services. Much of it can be learned at www.ubter.in. During a tour through the ubter web portal, one may lack understanding of the board. To get well-educated one can approach the counselors over the email ID at E-Mail Id: [email protected]
UBTER Student Login 2023 www.ubter.in UBTER JEEP Results
A Vital Support to University’s Digital Platform:
1. National Information Center provides digital support to the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, UBTER in conducting examination management, counselling, and admissions. NIC takes the responsibility of all stakeholders, such as aspirants, examination boards, counselling board, and reporting cum document verification centers.
2. Important aspects of academics are the examination, and counselling services, NIC embraces beneficiaries/service providers on a single platform. The company enables to maintain complete 100 percent transparency, and policy complacent admissions.
Tuition Fee Waiver for Financially Challenged Students:
1. The Uttarakhand Government has issued instructions to the ubter to help the financially challenged students in form of fee waivers.
2. The fee waiver shall be awarded to the 5 percent of the students who were allotted admission in the approved technical institutions.
3. Every institution is eligible for the tuition fee waiver scheme provided they seek approval from the council.
4. Only when the earning member’s family annual income is less than 2.50 lakh then the student is eligible for the tuition fee waiver.
1. The state government conducts the tuition fee waiver of 5 percent of the intake per course through the government’s competent authority.
2. The tuition fee waiver is permitted to the students of the scheme alone and it is non-available to other financial sections of the society.
3. The state government invites applications under this category and a separate list is prepared on the basis of merit that complements the state government’s set financial conditions.
4. The competent authority for admissions submits the prepared list of the students to the concerned colleges. The institutions will publish the list of the students benefiting from the scheme on the institution’s web portals. They do serve to be a source of information to the students and other stakeholders.
Student Registration Process:
Following are the steps to complete the registration process.
1. Fill out the Online Application form
2. Fill On-line Application Form unfolding needful details
3. The application form is a combination of information such as personal details, qualification details, contact details, and uploading of images/documents.
4. Review the Application Form.
5. On completing the application, one must click the ‘submit for review’ button. The web portal shall provide a review page before final submission.
6. Submit Application Form
7. A student must make a thorough verification of the application and then click on the ‘save & final submit button.’ Caution: After final submission, the entered data can be manipulated for any reason. The data filled in the application form will further be utilized to add in choice filling and seat allocation.
Also Check: SPU Student Login
UBTER Student Login (Summer/ Winter):
1st step: The student can make an easy login from the link i.e. http://ubterex.in/Student/Login.aspx.
2nd Step: The login credentials comprise Login/Password as roll number/password. The Students should enter the details and hit the login.
1. A candidate can make password retrieval using either registered email or OTP.
2. Password Retrieval at email Inbox: The student must fill out the Roll No, and a link shall be delivered to the registered email. The web portal shall type in instructions for password recovery.
3. Secret Code Recovery Using OTP: After an entry of the roll number, the web portal shall deliver the verification code through messaging to the registered mobile. If the verification code matches with the system-generated code, then the system shall prompt for resetting a new password.
|Name of the Education||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (ubter)|
|Post Name||UBTER Student Login|
|Post Category||State govt Programme|
|Check Results||Click here|
|Student Portal login||http://ubterex.in/Student/Login.aspx|
Also Check: STS Karnataka Student login