UBI Net Banking Login Retail/ Corporate Registration, Mobile Banking app
United Bank of India Netbanking Login: In 1950, four banks in Bengal merged into the United Bank of India (UBI).
- Comilla Banking Corporation
- Bengal Central Bank
- Comilla Union Bank
- Hooghly Bank.
The process of amalgamation was facilitated by the Reserve Bank of India. Later, in the year 1961, the UBI has merged with Cuttack Bank, Tezpur Industrial Bank, and thereafter it began to operate as a commercial bank in Assam Province.
United Bank of India Netbanking Login UBI Registration Details:
UBI, along with 13 major Indian Commercial Banks became a nationalized bank and was transformed by the Government of India on 19th July 1969. When UBI was nationalized, the bank had 174 branches. In 1973, UBI acquired Hindustan Mercantile Bank and Narank Bank.
Merged with PNB Bank:
The UBI and Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) got merged with PNB under the able leadership of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Garu. Although the merger of the banks was announced on 30th August 2019, the process of mergence took place on 1st April 2020.
And, thereby making the PNB Bank be the 2nd largest government bank in India. Post-merger of the banks with PNB has increased the asset base to INR 17.95 lakh crore and INR 11,437 branches. The shareholding capacity of the merged banks changed, for every 1000 shares they held, the United Bank of India received 121 shares of PNB while the Oriental Bank of Commerce got 1,150 shares of PNB.
The Net facility provided by the Punjab national bank has encouraged customers (Retail/Corporate) to seek a direct digital connection. The United Bank of India enables customers to avail e-statement facilities, and other services like net banking easily. The process of registration and logins are simple and custom made to suit their customer’s needs.
Ways to Avail E-statement Facility:
1. Internet banking is providing an e-statement facility that incorporates the following issues. The banker provides details of the SF/ CA/ CC/ OD, Demat, Insurance, non-life insurance, mutual fund, PPF, locker, deposit account, loan, and advances.
2. For the email statement from the bank, a customer can register in the following mode.
- Submit the email address when a customer opens an account or later. Call the toll-free number 18001802222 & 18001032222. Another method is through the PNB internet banking>other services>>service request >> new request >> email statements registration.
- Type ESTMT <space>last 4 digit of account number <space>email ID send a SMS to 9264092640.
UBI Registration for Corporate Internet Banking:
1st Step: The user must open the web portal i.e. https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ and on the home page click the ‘Corporate User Login’.
2nd Step: During the first login, the user must enter OTP sent by the admin user.
3rd Step: The user will be given seven challenge questions/answers, phrases and then select an image.
4th Step: Once done, the user must change the password(s).
- There are two categories of users: Corporate Admins/ Customers. Corporate Admins make login using Corporate ID, Admin User ID, and Password. The user will use Corporate ID, their respective User ID & Login password.
- The admin is authorized to create view/ Transaction options for the new users but cannot participate in their transaction process.
Corporate Internet Banking Login Process:
1. Visit the UBI website i.e. https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/.
2. Click on the Corporate User Login Option on the UBI Home page.
3. Once you get the Netbnaking Login page, users must feed the Corporate iD/ Domain ID, User ID, and verification code. At Last, the User can hit on the Login and access the netbanking page.
Registration for Retail Internet Banking:
1. To register on Retail Intenet Banking, Users must visit the UBI portal and click on the Retail User Login.
2. On the Retail Internet Banking Login page, Users should click on the New User Option placed the Below of the User ID. The Cleared image is shown below.
3. Users should select the Online Registration Mode and click on the Continue Option.
4. The users must fill in the blanks such as Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, PAN card Number, Verification code, and click on the Continue link.
5. After validating the details, the users will have to create the User ID, Password and login to the Retails User Login page online.
Retail Internet Banking Login:
1. After successful completion of Registration on Retail Internet Banking Registration, Users can go through the home page and click on the Retails B
Points to Remember:
Net-banking customers can use passwords instantly after resetting.
Essentials for Retailers Online Registration:
1. Keep a note of the account number of the customer, and the one-time password that is delivered during the password.
2. Keep a note of debit card no, and ATM pin number that is linked to the customer’s account number.
3. The customer must use the mobile number registered with the bank to obtain a one-time password, OTP.
4. Password resetting is an important aspect of the registration and to do it properly the customer must furnish the above said details correctly.
5. If a customer fails to reset a password in the limited issued attempts, then one must contact customer service for online support. Otherwise, the customer must contact the branch for a password and it gets delivered in just 7 working days.
Also Check: FINO Payment Bank Personal Login
Security Tips for United Bank of India:
1. Confine the passwords to oneself and never reveal those details over telephone/mobile or emails.
2. net banking users must keep changing their passwords, preferably using strong passwords.
3. On-screen keypads can don’t disclose the password.
4. The malicious sites can drive in to capture the user’s user id and passwords. Hence, one must never click over the unknown links/attachments.
5. Net banking users of the United Bank of India must make logins only through www.netpnb.com or www.pnbindia.in.
6. Bank is never asking for account details, pin, or password details hence one must be careful and never reveal to others.
Also Read: BOI Netbanking Login