Vijaya Bank Net Banking Login VIJB/ VNET Banking Registration, Forgot password
Vijaya Bank NetBanking Login: During the great depression that occurred between 1927-30 in India, A.B. Shetty saw the adversaries confronted by farmers and who faced the wrath of the money lenders. He took a timely step and approached 14 bunds to start a bank and support the farmers from not getting into a debt trap.
As a part of his efforts, a bank was opened in Vijayadashami and named Vijaya Bank on 23 October 1931. The bank began with an authorized capital of INR 5 lakh and it issued capital of INR 2 lakh with a paid-up capital of INR 8670.00. The tagline of Vijaya Bank is “A friend you can bank upon.”
Vijaya Bank NetBanking Login VIJB banking Registration Details:
Amalgamation of Vijaya Bank:
Three well-to-do national banks were consolidated into one single public sector bank for varied reasons. Each of them had huge non-performing assets and for the optimal functioning of the banking system in the country the finance ministry decided to amalgamate these three banks. They are Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, and Dena Bank showing a record of NPA as 12.4 %, 6.9 %, and 22 %. After the amalgamation of these three banks, it became the third-largest bank in the Nation with a total business of 1.7 trillion.
V Bank Mergers & Acquisitions Milestone:
The Vijaya bank became a scheduled bank in the year 1958. The bank merged 9 smaller banks between 1963-1968 and it was in 1965 the bank did register its own logo. On 11th November 1969, the bank’s head office was shifted to Bangalore. And it was on 15th April 1980, the bank was nationalized then the bank registered 571 branches, staff strength of 9059, and conducted a total business of INR 605.95 Cr. The head office was established at Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore on 26th October 1984.
Currently, the bank has at least 2030 branches across the nation and 4000 touch-points for the customers to avail banking services. In addition, the bank has complemented 2000 ATM machines and numerous cash deposit machines that make it easy for customers to deposit cash in their accounts. Most recently, net banking services have become quite popular and transactions have become easy. The article below states the method to register for net banking, login credentials, change passwords when forgotten.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Registration:
1st Step: To complete the New user registration on the Vijaya Bank Netbanking, the customers must visit the website at https://www.bankofbaroda.in/ and click on the VNET banking.
2nd Step: The customer must click on the button ‘continue to login’ and the portal will address a new page.
3rd Step: The customer must click on new users? Register here. It will display a registration form.
4th Step: The customer must enter the debit card details, account number, PAN number, Date of birth, transactional details, captcha code, and click on the Continue Option.
5th step: The OTP will deliver to the registered phone number. Customers should enter the one-time password and click on the submit button. Once validation is done, the customer is free to set in the log-in password.
Vijaya Bank NetBanking Login Process:
- Enter the Vijaya bank website and direct towards the net banking portal.
- The customer must enter the login ID, Password, and enter the captcha code and continue.
- The web page shall get redirected to the internet banking page the instant one clicks over the submit button.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Password /Forgot Password:
- A customer can retrieve a password that is lost or forgotten in a simple manner.
- On the Vijaya Bank net banking login page, the Customers need to hit on the Forgot password Option and check the page on the fresh window.
- The customer must enter the User ID and account number and then validate the OTP sent to the registered mobile number from the web portal.
- After validating the OTP, the customer will be able to reset the password without any hassle.
- In case a customer wishes to change the password then one must log in to new banking.
- Next, users must go to the Dashboard, Personal profile and change the password.
Note: Customers must follow the instructions as mentioned to change the password.
How to Change Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin:
Customers can change net banking pins or create a new password for the forgotten password. It can be easily done with the aid of an ATM card. The procedure is described as follows.
- Visit the ATM center and enter General Services. Identify the option to change the debit card PIN.
- Customers must select the PIN and enter the new PIN. The Portal will send the dynamic OTP to the customer’s Phone number.
- The customer must enter the OTP in the required slot and go ahead with the validation process. And, after the PIN will get changed immediately.
Deactivation Method for Vijaya Bank Net Banking: The net banking customer can get the account deactivated in two ways. First, visit the bank in person and request for deactivation. Second, make a call at 1800 425 4066, 1800 435 9992 or 1800 425 5885.
Also Read: Bank Of Baroda Netbanking Login