WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme is also called WB Swasthya Smart (Digital) Health Insurance Card Programme. The Swasthya Sathi Scheme has Officially launched by the West Bengal Honorable CM Mamata Benerjee Garu on 30th December 2016 to give Health Insurance Digital Cards for the WB state Labour, Migrant Workers, Poor and BPL People.
Swasthya Sathi is the state government programmes initiated by the WB Health Minister. Under this Swasthya Sathi Scheme, all Migrant workers, Daily labours, Poor and BPL Citizens will get coverage of Health Insurance up to Rs.5 Lakh.
By using this Smart Swasthya Health Card, People can check up their health at any Private Hospitals across West Bengal.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2020-21 app Digital Health Card Apply Online
To Implement the Scheme benefits and Issue the Smart Health Cards for the eligible Women People, the state government has designed the Swasthya Sathi web portal as well as Mobile application. So, all eligible people can apply for this scheme through the Swasthya Sathi website i.e. https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/.
As per the records mentioned on the Swasthya Sathi portal, around 13,78,094 + People were Benefited by this scheme and 1590+ Private and Corporate hospitals were started to give cashless and paperless treatment under this New innovative Programme.
WB Swasthya Sathi Digital Health Card Scheme’s main intention is to provide the Health Smart Cards for the Poor & Below poverty line people who do not have health insurance. Citizens of WB state can avail up to Rs.5 lakhs Coverage by using this Smart Health Cards.
Benefits of the Scheme:
1. Under this New west Bengal Programme, Citizens will get Cashless Treatment at any Private or Corporate Hospitals across the WB State.
2. All type of Health Issues and Diseases will be covered Under this Smart Health Card.
3. Swasthya Sathi Smart Card scheme is the Paperless IT Platform that helps to the uneducated people.
4. Under this New Programme, People can get Treatment at more than 1590 + Hospitals.
1. Daily Labours, Migrant Workers, Poor and BPL People will eligible for this scheme.
2. West Bengal State or Central Government Employees, as well as MNC Company people, do not allow applying for this scheme.
3. Only the Woman Beneficiaries from each Family will get Smart Health Card including with the Family members names.
4. To avail the Smart Health Insurance Card Scheme, applicants should be a Citizen of WB state.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Form:
Sample Smart Health Card:
|Name of the Scheme||WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Scheme Introduced by||West Bengal Honorable CM Mamata Benerjee Garu|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Poor People|
|Hospital Empanelled||1590 +|
|Benefited People Upto 31/10/2020||1378094 +|
|Population Covered||75000000 +|
|Help Line No: (Toll-Free)||18003455384|
|Insurance Coverage||Up to Rs.5 Lakhs|
|Post Category||State government Scheme|
How to apply for WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Online?
1st Step: To obtain the Smart Health Card under this scheme, People should visit the Official website i.e. https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Swasthya Sathi Home Page, beneficiaries should tap on the link of “Apply Online“.
3rd Step: Open the Smart Health Card Insurance Application Form on the New page.
4th Step: Fill the Online Form with the Proper details Such as Applicant Name, Father Name, Address, Name of the Family Members, Age, Date of birth, Aadhar Card Numbers, relation and etc.
5th Step: After filling the Online Form, you will have to upload the necessary documents and submit the form Online.
The Process to Install the Swasthya Sathi Mobile application:
1. To Install the Swasthya Sathi mobile app on your IOS or Android Devices, beneficiaries must go through the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Swasthya Sathi app and download the app by hitting the Install Button.
Online Hospital Registration for Swasthya Sathi:
To get the Treatment in the West Bengal Private Hospitals, People should select the Type of Hospital by completing the Online Hospital Registration Process.
1. Go to the Swasthya Sathi Portal i.e. www.swasthyasathi.gov.in
2. Click on the Hospital Registration Link.
3. Fill up the Online Hospital Registration for Swasthya Sathi Form with the Proper details. The clear image of the Online Hospital Registration Form is shown below.
4. And, Submit the Registration Form and get the Cashless and Paperless Treatment at the selected hospitals across the State.