www digitalgujarat gov in Digital Gujarat Scholarship: The State Government of Gujarat has taken a step to provide Scholarships to all the talented Students in Gujarat State and also it wants to provide Quality Education to all the Interested Students.
Digital Gujarat Meritorious Scholarship Program has Launched by the State government of Gujarat under the act of 1987.
Those Students who are belonging to SC, OBC, Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, and other backward communities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
All the necessary details about the Digital Gujarat Scholarship program Scheme is Clearly elaborated on below. Please go through the below-given Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 app www digitalgujarat gov in Details
- The post-matric and pre-Matric Scholarship programs for the academic year 2022-2022 are available for all the students of the Gujarat state. The category must be SC / ST / OBC / SEBC.
- All the Students from Classes 11th and 12th Standard can apply for this Scholarship program from 29th July 202`1 to 28th August 2021.
- The main Intention of this Scheme is to provide Quality Education as well as Scholarships.
Scholarship programs list available under digital Gujarat:
1. Post matric Scholarship for General / ST / SC / OBC /EBC / Minority / SEBC Students.
2. Post matric Government of India Scholarship for OBC Students
3. ST Girl Post matric Scholarship Program
4. Post matric scholarship for SC Girl Students
There are multiple applications available under the digital Gujarat scholarship program. If you want to know about the same, then you must go through this article thoroughly.
1. Post matric scholarship for General / ST / SC / OBC /EBC/ Minority / SEBC Students.
The post-matric Gujarat Scheme Application form is now available on its official government website and it was designed for General / ST / SC / OBC /EBC / Minority / SEBC Students.
Every year this Scheme will Start for the above-given Category beneficiaries. This Program rewards and the eligibility details are mentioned below. So that all students who need to apply for this scheme can go through the below-given bulletin points and apply online.
The students who want to know whether they are eligible for a scholarship or not must follow these parameters:
- The student must be studying in Class 11th and above.
- The Beneficiaries must belong to the above-given category.
- It is a must that a student belongs to a family whose annual income is less than 1 lakh or 2 lakh per annum. It depends on the category.
- One must possess the domicile of Gujarat.
- Beneficiaries will get different rewards after the completion of the Scholarship Scheme. The Central government will provide a 100% hostel allowance and other rewards to the meritorious students.
- The reward of this Scholarship is up to Rs.1000 and it will vary depending on the category wise.
- The last date to apply for this Scheme is 10th February 2021.
2. Post matric Government of India scholarship for OBC students:
The students who belong to the OBC Community are fortunate this time. The department of Social justice and empowerment (DSJE), the government of Gujarat has designed this Scholarship Program for all those who belong to the OBC category.
OBC community is considered to be one of the financially and Socially disadvantaged Communities. Therefore this scholarship is designed by Considering the Same aspect for the students who belong to the above-listed Community will be able to get a quality education.
If one wants to check whether he is eligible for this scholarship program or not, he must get ensure about the mentioned factors.
- The student must be from the OBC category.
- He must be studying in class 10th or after post-graduation.
- The family income must be less than 1 lakh rupees per annum.
The Candidate including other allowances can avail of Rs.750 as a scholarship. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 10th February 2021.
Also Read: Praxis WiT Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
3. ST Girl Post matric Scholarship Program
The Department of Social justice and empowerment is not only giving Scholarships to OBC Students but also will provide this Scheme to ST Girls Candidates.
This scholarship program is specially launched for all those girls who belong to the ST category. The aim of this scholarship program is to give a big hand in their Educational Career and give Financial Support for their Higher Studies.
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship program are as follows:
- The female must belong to the ST category.
- The annual income of the family must be less than Rs. 2.5 lacs.
- All Beneficiaries must Complete their education in a regular program from any of the recognized universities or boards.
- It is a must that she is not receiving any other scholarship from the government.
- She must be having domicile of Gujarat.
The candidate will get benefited from financial assistance in various fields.
4. Post matric scholarship for SC Girl students:
Few people believe that it is not important to let the girl’s study point, but the department of Social justice and empowerment has cut this short and arranged the post-matric scholarship for SC girl students.
The main aim of this scholarship program is to give financial assistance and uplift their Career by Providing a High-Quality Education System. This will let the girls’ gain more, and also they will be able to study further on.
- The female candidate must belong to the SC Category.
- All the SC Girls’ family annual income must be less than Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum
The Reward of this Scheme is Financial Assistance and it will award by the department of Gujarat DSJE.
The last date of Online apply for the Scholarship is 10th February 2021.
The process to Apply Online for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship?
If you are among those who need to apply for the Digital Gujarat scholarship Scheme, then it is a must for you to understand that the process where is according to the Scholarship form.
But the common requirements are the same for every student. But it is a must for a student to apply for the particular scheme before the last date. The students who are willing to fill the application form must look at the below-mentioned steps.
1st Step: Visit the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
2nd Step: After visiting the official website, register yourself on the portal.
3rd Step: When you move forward for registration, you will receive a login ID and password through mail and SMS on the registered ones. You can use these credentials the login into the digital Gujarat Scholarship account.
4th Step: Few requirements will ask to fill the Same appropriately and do not forget to Cross-check them as well.
5th Step: Go through the Instruction Section and attach all the necessary documents asked. In case any of the documents is finding out to be fraud, then there might be chances your request for the application will get canceled. Also, the document varies according to the scholarship for which you are applying.
6th Step: When everything will get done, you are ready to submit the application form.
Note: Some of the scholarship forms are available online, and you can feel the same. If you want to avoid the online process, then you can completely fill the form attached with all the necessary documents and post it to the Same hard copy offline. Those forms are also available on the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Last date for application:
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the application must go for the same before the last date. This will not create any confusion in the future.
- Scholarship to scholarship the last date of the application varies.
- The student must visit the portal and get ensure the latest updates to avoid any confusion in the future.
- If a candidate needs any technical and other support, they can contact the digital Gujarat scholarship helpline: 18002335500
Also Read: Moma Scholarship 2022