Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal Login: Punjab is the major supplier of grains in India, and the department of food civil suppliers and consumer affairs, in association with the Govt. of India FCI and other procurement agencies and produce the desired results. They are the public distribution system, procurement process, and maintenance of the food grains.
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal Miller/ Farmer Login:
1st Step: The miller/ farmer should visit the Anaaj Kharid Portal i.e. https://anaajkharid.in/ and hit the log in option.
2nd Step: The miller/ farmer will have to enter the username, password, and Captcha, and click the sign-in button.
In case the Miller/ Farmer forgets the password then one must follow the following procedure.
1. The Farmers need to recover the password should tap on the Forgot password Option on the login page.
2. The Registered miller/ farmer must enter the username, mobile number and then click the continue button.
3. After entering the details, the Portal will re-direct the user with proper directions and one can recover the ‘forgot password.’
Farmer Account Registration:
1st Step: To create an account for the Farmer, the Farmer goes to the anaajkharid official Portal https://anaajkharid.in/ and clicks the Farmer registration link made available at the bottom of the page.
2nd Step: Once you tap on the Farmer Registration, the Farmers will get the New farmer account page for registration.
3rd Step: One must select the account type and log in with an Aadhar Number or Anaaj Kharid ID and then click the verify link button.
1. For the registration purpose, one must enter the Aadhaar card or anaaj Kharid ID, and moreover the website shall issue an OTP on the mobile, a method used to verify the authentication before beginning to entertain the registration process.
2. First-time farmers shall have to furnish by providing the following details. Farmer detail, land under cultivation detail, and bank account detail.
New Rice Miller Registration:
1. The new rice mill must enter the link i.e. https://anaajkharid.in/
2. On the index page, one must click the miller registration link.
3. The page shall redirect to the fresh page https://anaajkharid.in/anaajDashboards/MillerRegistrationLanding. The Miller registration page contains login & registration options. If the mill registration is yet to be done then the applicant must click the registration link.
3. The Official Miler page will lead to the format page that needs the details for new rice mill registration.
4. The applicant can find the active form of the old mill not allocated in KMS 2020-21 and one must click the knob and click the submit button. The website shall immediately redirect to the fresh dialog box that will have fields to be filled in.
5. The new mill registration form of Punjab anaajkharid contains basic information, address of proposed rice mill premises, address of correspondence and at the end the submit button meant for submission.
6. The basic information contains district, milling center, mill name, GST No, milling type, latitude, email address, mobile number, and the button to verify.
7. The complete address of the proposed rice mill premises is a must. And, if the address of correspondence remains the same then tick the same as above button else complete the address of correspondence as per the requirement and at the end, click the submit button.
The farmer can request for the online release order and it can be performed in simple steps. The user must enter the user name, password and then click the login button.
Forgot Password: The farmer must click the link of the ‘Forgot password’ option and will have to Fulfill the username and hit the send e-mail link.
Miller Login for the Online Release Order:
1. The miller will have to approach the online release order system to obtain an RO and one must enter the https://ro.anaajkharid.in/Miller/MillerLogin.
2. The miller must enter the registration number, and click the continue button. The miller must follow the instructions further to apply for the release order.
Anaaj Kharid Helpline Number:
The helpline numbers are released by the Department of food civil supplies and consumer affairs, the government of Punjab. The farmer or miller can get their queries sorted out at 77430-11156/11157/11158/11159 and the farmers/ millers can gain a connection with customer support between 09:00 am to 07:00 pm on all working days.
Also Read: Punjab esewa Online Slot Booking