TS Kalyana Lakshmi Status 2022-2023: Get Rs. 1,00,116/- financial support from the state government for your daughter’s marriage by simply applying for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
Go through the step-by-step procedure to Apply for the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme 2023.
Note: This scheme is applicable for the residents of Telangana only.
Those who have already applied for the scheme can check the Kalyana Laxmi Status here.
Telangana State Government has launched a prestigious Scheme “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam (Shadi Mubarak)” in the year 2014 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC category families to provide financial support for their daughter’s marriage.
The primary motto of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam is to help the SC, ST, BC, and EBC families by providing financial support for their Bride’s marriage. The eligible beneficiaries will get up to Rs.1,00,116/- after the successful registration.
After the formation TRS Government in Telangana State, CM KCR has introduced more than 20 Schemes such as Aasara Pension, Rythu Runa Mafi, Haritha Haram, Rice Distribution, Rythu Bandhu, Arogya Laxmi, Kalyana Laxmi, and etc., to help the Poor and needy people in the state.
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration Form 2023
The State government will release the 1st Installment amount of Rs.70,000/- before marriage for the Function hall booking and the rest of the amount of Rs. 30,116/- will be credited after the marriage.
This Scheme will be applicable to all types of people like SC, ST, BC, EBC, Muslims, and Christians.
Here we have provided the details about the TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam eligibility, the documents required, the registration Process, How to track the Kalyana Lakshmi status, etc.
Applicants need to enroll their names through the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Authorised website can follow the rules we listed below.
1. Beneficiaries must have a Caste Certificate either Hard Copy or a Soft copy issued by the MRO officer.
2. Applicants should have age proof and must be a citizen of Telangana State.
3. The SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC Category applicant’s income must be less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
4. The annual income of the BC/ EBC who lives in rural area must be less than Rs.1,50,000/-.
5. The State government will Release the Scheme amount to the bride marriage to those who are going to marry for the first time.
6. The annual income of the Shaadi Mubharak applicants must be less than Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- Ist Marriage Confirmation Certificate
- VRO/ Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Photo of the Bride
- Bride age proof Certificate
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Groom’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Mother’s Scanned Bank passbook
- Bride’s Scanned Bank passbook
|Scheme Introduced by||The Govt. of Telangana|
|Name of the Scheme||TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Eligible applicants||SC, ST, BC, EBC Beneficiaries|
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme sanctioned amount in the year 2015||Rs.51,000|
|In 2017, Scheme Benefit||Rs.75,116|
|In 2019, Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Amount||Rs.100116|
|Post Category||State Government Scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Brides of TS State|
|Main Motto||To help the Poor People in TS State|
|TS Kalyana Lakshmi Registration||Click Here|
|Track Status||Click Here|
|SC Income Limit||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|ST Income Limit||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|OBC/ EBC Income Limit||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|OBC/ EBC Income Limit for Rural Areas||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme:
Especially, the Telangana State government has introduced a new Scheme namely Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme for only Muslim / minority Category unmarried girls. The Eligible Muslim / minority applicants will get Rs1,00,116/- amount for their unmarried girl’s marriage.
How to Apply for TS Kalyana Lakshmi Online?
To apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme, applicants should collect the required documents like Income Certificate, Bride’s Photo, Bride’s mother’s Bank account front page and etc, and register their names online. Here we have given the Step by Step process to apply Online. Please go through the steps we listed below and enroll your names.
1st Step: First, beneficiaries must visit the Official website i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, or go to the direct link i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharak.do.
2nd Step: Open the registration form on the new page. The Kalyana Lakshmi application form consists of Bride Particulars, Bride Groom Particulars, Details of the Marriage, and Uploads.
3rd Step: Next, Beneficiaries must fill in the Bride’s Particulars such as Details of the bride, Income Certificate Details, Permanent Address, Present Address, Bride Bank Account Details, and Bride MOTHER’S Account Details. The Cleared image is shown below.
4th Step: After Filling in the Bride’s Particulars, the next applicants need to fill out the Bride Groom’s Particulars.
5th Step: The Bride Groom Particulars Section contains Details of the bridegroom and Permanent Address. Fill in these details one by one without errors.
6th Step: Next, complete the details such as Details of the Marriage and upload the Scanned Copies which we mentioned above.
7th Step: Finally, enter the code in the image and click on the Submit button.
How to Check TS Kalyana Lakshmi Status 2022-2023?
1. To track the Status of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, beneficiaries must visit the Official link i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
2. And next, you need to scroll down the page and select the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak Option.
3. Then, check the complete details which are shown on the screen and hit on the Print/ Status button.
4. Next, you must have to enter the Bride’s UID (Aadhar) Number and registered mobile number.
3. Click on the Get Status and Print buttons. Check the Status and take the Print Hard Copy.
Check TS Kalyanalakshmi Scheme Status via Treasury Portal:
1. Go to the Telangana Treasury portal i.e. https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/index1.php?service=allschemes.
2. Select the year and Kalayanalakshmi option.
3. Enter Kalyana Lakshmi’s ID and hit on the Submit button. And track the Current Status of Telangana Treasury Kalyana Lakshmi.