Haryana Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana has introduced by the government of Haryana in February 2020 and the filled Online applications have been invited by the department of District Agriculture & Welfare from the eligible farmer-beneficiaries.
The main intention behind launching the Haryana Krishi Yantra Anudan state government scheme is to offer agriculture raw material and other required equipment on subsidy mode to each eligible poor and below poverty line (BPL) farmer-beneficiaries in Haryana state.
Under the Krishi Yantra Anudan scheme, each individual farmer will get a 50 to 60 percent subsidy on machinery and other equipment from the state government of Haryana.
Haryana Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana 2022 Status Apply Online
In February 2020, the Haryana govt has decided to help the poor farmers in the Rabi and Kharif seasons by giving the subsidy on the machinery and other equipment to develop their farming. So the Haryana Agriculture welfare department has started the Online registration process under the Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana.
The online registration process for the Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana scheme has started in February and closed on 21st August 2020. The officials have given the last date Regarding uploading of bills on 27th November 2020 at 7:00 PM.
Not only the Haryana government has started to help the farmers through the Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana but also Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state governments have launched new innovative schemes that tag lines are TS rythu Bandhu and AP YSR rythu Barosa schemes to help the farmer-beneficiaries.
Under the rythu Bandhu scheme, Telangana farmer people are getting Rs.5000 per acre for rabi and Kharif seasons. In the same way, AP farmer people are getting financial support of Rs.13500 per year through the raithu barosa.
Under the PM Kisan AVAs yojana, all eligible farmer-beneficiaries are benefited from Rs.6000 financial assistance across India. PM avas yojana is the central scheme introduced by the prime minister of India.
Subsidy for farmers will be given by the Haryana government in only rabi and khareef seasons. Haryana Agriculture welfare minister Jai Prakash Dalal Garu said that farmers who are willing to apply for this scheme must deposit an initial amount of Rs.2500 to rs.5000 online. The token amount of Rs.2500 to Rs. 5000 will be refunded after successful completion of the selection process.
Beneficiaries who want to apply for this scheme must register their names through the official website i.e. https://www.agriharyanacrm.com/ and submit the scheme application form Online on or before mentioned dates.
Haryana Krishi Yantra Anudan scheme is a state government yojana launched by the Agriculture welfare minister Jai Prakash Dalal Garu in the year 2020.
This scheme’s main ambition is to support the poor and BPL farmer families by giving a 50 to 60% subsidy on agriculture machinery and other equipment. Under this new innovative yojana, all farmers will get farming machinery such as a pneumatic planter, mega planter, etc.
Scheme Implementation Procedure:
1. After receiving the Online registration form of the Haryana Krishi Yantra Anudan scheme, the officials will scrutinize the received applications as well as uploaded documents like Aadhar card, RC of the tractor, Voter card, residential proof, and other documents.
2. After scrutinizing the registration forms, the officials will investigate the details by contacting the registered farmers directly or indirectly.
3. If the government targets reach officials will start to select the farmers through drawing the system.
4. The selected farmers will be granted the subsidy amount to purchase the agriculture machinery and other equipment.
Expected machinery to be granted subsidy:
Through the Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana, the government of Haryana will grant the subsidy of up to 50 to 60 percent on the below-listed machinery. Farmers of Haryana should purchase the below-given agriculture machinery on govt subsidy basis by registering the scheme online.
- Ripper binder
- Laser land leveler
- Rice Dryer
- Hey rack
- Tractor Driven Spare
- Paddy transplanter
- Straw bowler
- Fertilizer broadcaster
- Tractor driving powder weeder
- Mobile shredders
1. Beneficiaries who are willing to apply for this scheme should be permanent citizens of Haryana.
2. Farmer beneficiaries should have a minimum of 2 acres of land in Haryana state.
3. Poor and BPL family beneficiaries will allow to register the scheme. State or central govt employees should not allow to register for the Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana.
Benefits of the scheme:
1. Through this Haryana govt yojana, each eligible farmer will get financial support to purchase the agriculture machinery from the state govt.
2. Under this yojana, a 50 to 60 percent subsidy will be granted by the state govt to buy the agriculture machinery equipment.
Required documents to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar card or voter Id card
- Tractor RC
- Agriculture land passbook front page
- Active bank account passbook front page
- Address proof
- Caste certificate if any
- Patwari report
- Valid address proof
|Name of the Yojana||Haryana Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||Haryana Agriculture Walfar minister Jai Prakash Dalal Garu|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Online application Starting date||February 2020|
|Last date to apply Online||21st August 2020|
|Scheme Status||Check Here|
|Farmers’ SMS Mobile No.||099158-62026|
|CRM Scheme Approved manufacturers List-1||Check Here|
|CRM Scheme Approved manufacturers List-2||Check Here|
|Application Status for Farmers||Check Here|
|Application Status for CHC||Check Here|
The process to apply for Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana
1. Beneficiaries of Haryana who are required to apply for this scheme should visit the official website i.e. https://www.agriharyanacrm.com/.
2. On the home page of Agriculture Haryana, farmer people should tap the link of Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana registration 2020-21 and view that page on the fresh browser.
3. Applicants must open the registration form and fee the mandatory details.
4. Then, go to the upload documents section start to upload the required documents listed above, and submit the scheme registration form online.
How to check Krishi Yantra Anudan Yojana status Online:
To track the status of the Application & Selection of the Manufacturer or dealer for farmers & CHC should follow the steps listed below and know the status Online.
1. Visit the Crop Residue Management portal i.e. https://www.agriharyanacrm.com/.
2. Scroll down the Home page and click on the links of Status of Application for Farmers or CHC.
3. log in to the Manufacturer/ Dealer page using the User name and Password and track the application Status Online.