TCS NextStep: Broadly speaking, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has two categories of job profiles for technical professionals in IT services and Business Processing Services. Candidates with Science/ Technical background are eligible for IT services. For Business Processing Services also similar backgrounds are much in demand. Students (Candidates) who want to apply for IT services or BPS can belong to on-campus students or off-campus candidates in service.
TCS NextStep Portal Login, Registration app Job Openings IT/ BPS:
TCS NextStep has opened the registration link in the month of December 2021 for the recruitment drive in December 2022. And, it shall short-list the candidates and inform them about the examination dates. And, relevant procedures that are to be executed if any. Before getting into the details of recruitment of services in IT & BPS, one must understand what these jobs determine for candidates. In addition, the span of business operations that are involved in IT & BPS. The article tells about the eligibility criteria, the process of screening for jobs, and the registration procedures.
1. Tata Consultancy Services ( TCS) adapts the global network delivery model in fulfilling the different functionalities with ease. Tata Consultancy’s IT services are into application development, maintenance, modernization, system integration, and performance engineering. TCS offers to their clients a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IP-enabled services (ITeS).
2. TCS’s Business Processing Services include industries ranging from Banking, Insurance, drug and development & safety, retail, manufacturing, and knowledge. The company provides horizontal services in the fields of finance & accounting, human resource, procurement & analytics.
3. With vast expanded business operations, TCS initiates the next step in businesses by hiring off-campus, or on-campus candidates. For recruiting, the company has laid rules and procedures to get into the selected list of candidates. However, in the paragraphs to come, one can find the eligibility and submission process of the application in detail.
Eligibility for Recruitment:
1. TCS’s Next step initiative is limited to Indian Demographies only.
2. Candidates of Indian Domicile are only permitted. The candidate must have scored at least 60 percent from the tenth class onwards until UG or PG.
3. The candidate can have a gap up to 24 months in any part of the education from tenth onwards.
4. The TCS recruitment drive is open for off-campus/on-campus candidates.
5. The candidate is given permission to apply for only one job category. It can be for IT services or BPS.
6. The candidate must register and furnish the correct information in the application form.
7. A candidate who registers in the incorrect category shall have to repeat the application procedure.
8. A candidate can belong to any of the following educational backgrounds. One can be from:
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)
- MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
9. The TCS NextStep will provide a job role as an Associate system engineer, or service desk engineer.
10. At the time of applying for the job, one must not possess pending or active backlogs.
11. The off-campus candidates are allowed an experience of up to 3 years.
12. The selected candidates in any of the categories can be placed in PAN India.
Preparation Material for TCS NextStep Drive:
1. Candidates can make complete preparation for the NextStep drive. And, the material on the following subscripts can benefit candidates for proper preparation.
2. One should go through TCS’s Placement Papers, Aptitude Questions, Reasoning Questions, English Questions, Email Writing Sample Papers, & Coding Questions.
Registration of TCS NextStep 2022 Recruitment:
1st Step: The candidate can visit the official portal i.e. https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/.
2nd Step: The candidate must click on the Register Now button for a new Registration. If already registered, the candidate must click on the login button.
3rd Step: The candidate must select the stream either IT or BPS.
4th step: After successful completion of the selection, The candidate is taken to the registration page depending on the selection.
5th step: The candidate must fill in personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, email id, qualification, mobile number, etc.
6th Step: After completion of the details, one must verify the information and click the submit button. The web portal shall send the confirmation of the registration.
TCS NextStep Portal Login process:
1st step: Candidates who wish to log in to the page can visit the Portal i.e. https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/ and click on the Login Option.
2nd step: The candidate can log in to the web portal easily by entering the email address or reference number, password, and logging in to the page.
Forgotten Password at nextstep.tcs.com
1. To reset the password, candidates can go to the login page and hit on “unlock Account & Reset Password”.
2. A new dialog box shall open and the candidate must fill in the reference number and click the submit button. The candidates must follow the instructions in the web portal.
TCS NextStep Job Openings:
Most possible job openings are made available at TCS NextStep Candidates. They can be listed as follows:
|SAP MM/ WM Consultant
|Service Desk Agent
|Full Stack Java Developer
|Associate Software Developers
|Helpdesk Quality Lead
|L3 Linux admin
|Data Warehouse Developer
|QTP/ UFT Testing
|Angular JS Developer
|Trade Doc Checking
|Control System Engineer
|Underwriter & Location Management.
Also Read: Ultimatix TCS Login
TCS Campus Commune:
1. TCS campus commune facilitates interactive sessions between students with peers & TCSers.
2. In these sessions, the company keeps the job seekers informed about the company. Moreover, it also holds discussions on various topics.
TCS Smart Hiring:
TCS Smart Hiring is for those completed in 2020, 2021,& yet to complete in 2022.
Here is an opportunity for job seekers who perform exceptionally well in the TCS smart hiring selection. Such candidates shall be allowed to join TCS ignite program. It trains the trending technologies and provides a doorway to the global IT career. BCA, B. Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT.