PMJAY CSC Cloud Login: As per the socio-economic caste census, 2011, the central government picks the task to fulfill the health cover needs of the 8.03 crore rural families and the 2.33 crore urban families. The scheme shall address the needs of rural poor and deprived families and some occupational categories of urban worker families.
Ayushman Bharat Completes 3 years and Progresses Further:
Here is a very interesting development in the promotion of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana that completes three years. To envisage success in this path, NHA organized four days hybrid event, from 23rd to 25th September and 27th September 2021. The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) was launched on 27th Sept 2021 at 11.00 AM. The launch signifies a National Digital Health Ecosystem that supports the Arogya Manthan logo.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Login, Registration 2023 Ayushman Bharat Card Apply
Highlights of the Event:
- The event described the achievements so far and shared the experience and learning from peers across the globe.
- It discussed the Universal Health Coverage systems in an efficient, accessible, affordable, and safe manner. Privacy is involved in maintaining health-related information and ensuring security & confidentiality.
- As a part of the event, the capability of IT infrastructure in monitoring the data mechanisms, fraud control systems, and the milestone of 2 crore hospital admissions by the completion of the 3rd year.
- In the discussions, certain criteria were put to evaluation, such as delivery and impact of India’s digital health ecosystem PMDM.
Response of the Ayushman During Covid-19:
- Jammu and Kashmir, the present Union Territory of India, got the attention of Universal Health Coverage in December 2020.
- AB PM-JAY became pivotal to bring other healthcare initiatives under the umbrella, and they are CAPF, ESIC, RAN, HMDG, and CGHS.
- NHA has included free covid 19 testing and treatment under the beneficiaries of AP PM-JAY.
- The AB PM-JAY partners with state health agencies to deliver Ayushman card ‘Aapke Dwaar Ayushman’ to the beneficiaries. Through the Aapke Dwaar Ayushman, the drive distributed 2.5 Cr Ayushman Cards within a month.
Ayushman Mitra Initiative: The government of India wants to provide cashless health care services to its 55 Crore citizens. Ayushman Mitra is a voluntary initiative and the scheme is open to every Indian. The cashless card comes under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
Registration of Arogya Manthan by a Citizen:
1st Step: The Citizen must log on to the web portal i.e. www.pmjay.gov.in and then click on the registered button of Ayushman Mitra.
2nd Step: The citizen must enter the mobile number and Aadhaar card number. The web portal of PMJAY will send the One-time password (OTP) to the registered Phone number.
3rd Step: The citizen must enter the OTP received for mobile number verification. Likewise, enter the OTP received for Aadhaar Authentication for e-KYC.
4th Step: After completion of it, the citizen will have generated Ayushman Mitra ID. The user can use the generated Ayushman Mitra ID as a User ID and at any time enter the web portal and access the dashboard.
Benefits of Ayushman Mitra :
- The Ayushman Mitra enables the beneficiaries to check their eligibility.
- The beneficiaries can seek the help of Ayushman Mitra to generate Ayushman Cards. They can seek an Ayushman card from the nearest CSC or empanelled hospitals.
- A beneficiary who is in search of a hospital for treatment can quickly get information on the Ayushman empanelled hospitals.
- The Ayushman Mitra provides complete rights and regulations about the scheme to the beneficiaries.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (Eligibility & Benefits):
1. The Bharat golden card is restricted to conditions such as households should not have any members between the age group 16 to 59 years. In addition, such families should not have male/ adults earning between 16 years to 59 years. Specifically, the households must be staying in a single-room house. They must have kucha walls and a kutcha roof. The family with one disabled member and adult members is not healthy enough to earn.
2. A beneficiary can hold a golden card by paying INR 30.00 and they get an entitlement to receive a treatment worth INR 5.00 lakh. Additional benefits include secondary and tertiary care hospitalization. The scheme covers pre-existing diseases, 1350 medical packages that cover surgery, medical, and daycare treatments.
3. The patient’s whole medical expenditure is covered, and the life insurance is shared in a ratio of 6:4 by the center and the state. The Ayushman Yojana can be availed in any state of the Indian Republic. The scheme includes post-treatment.
Also Check: Ayushman Bharat AB HWC Portal Login
Ayushman Bharat Golden Cards PMJAY CSC Cloud Login, Registration:
1. The beneficiary must get approval from CSC for PMJAY, after which the VLE is entitled to the creation of cards for beneficiaries.
2. Enter the login page of CSC Connect i.e. https://connect.csc.gov.in/. The user can sign in to the digital Seva portal by using a user ID and password.
3. The user can seek access with the CSC cloud dashboard. Click on the search beneficiary button and after that enter, the name or ration card number and click on the search button.
4. The user must click on the KYC button, then enter the family mobile number, Aadhaar authentication type, apply for the fingerprint option, and then click to proceed.
5. The user must complete the beneficiary Aadhaar KYC and submit the form and upload the ration card scanned copy.
Download PMJAY Golden Card From CSC Cloud:
The concerned state of the applicant shall approve the golden card. The VLE should download and issue the golden card to their users. It is made possible in just two steps.
1. Visit the PM-JAY CSC login page. The VLE must log in with the VLE ID.
2. The VLE must reach out to the ‘ approved beneficiary section.’ In the section, one finds the golden card-issued beneficiaries list.
Benefits of CSC Cloud Portal:
The PM-JAY is a completely paperless process. The user can register oneself and claim the insurance on the online portal. The applicant must apply only online. The claim includes diagnostic and laboratory tests. The scheme includes the patient’s daily food and drink. The insurance per family is Rs.5 lakh and the total amount can be put to partial treatment as well.
Watch Live Arogya Manthan 3.0:
All beneficiaries can check full details of the Arogya Manthan 3.0 through the link i.e. https://www.pmjay.gov.in/Arogya-Manthan-3-0.
Also Read: CLSS PM Awas Yojana