TN EMIS Login Portal evolves to action after Covid-19 Pandemic. Covid 19 pandemic has paralyzed every sector of the Nation, and education is no exception for that matter. The Student and Teacher interaction has almost come to halt with the sudden spread of the second wave Coronavirus pandemic.
Thanks to the efforts of the Tamil Nadu government for incorporating Tamil Nadu EMIS as the best interactive interface between various stakeholders. They are students, Parents, Teachers, Schools, and Education Department.
First, it becomes essential for all the various advantages the online portal at this juncture provides to stakeholders. Then, later on, any stakeholder can make an entry to utilize the services opened up for them.
TN EMIS Login app TNTP Portal Details:
Benefits to Students/ Info in Web Portal:
- A fine continuous flow of information and interactive sessions by online facilities from anywhere, anytime.
- Making students get enabled with self-paced learning from the stored info on study subjects.
- The website puts in recorded classes from 1st to 12th standard and students can view it.
- On the interfacing page, one can find hyperlinks from 1st to 12th standards.
- And, by making a click on any of those hyperlinks it will redirect to a fresh page that contains subject-wise videos on the display.
Web Portal Provides Excellent Functionality:
- The online education portal system developed by the Tamil Nadu state government illustrates the methodology of operating the website by different sections of education and stakeholders.
- The TN EMIS platform comprises many web pages each is maintained to manage a specific purpose. And, on the dashboard of the web portal’s homepage, several hyperlinks are made available.
- On clicking a link, the webpage gets redirected to the concerned webpage and the respective interface can be used as per the user’s desirability.
- Those web pages can be referred to the student’s and teacher’s interaction and the TN Teacher’s Web Page that details out about concerning administrative matters.
- The school hyperlink deals with the interaction of administrative matters with other stakeholders.
- The Education department panel seeks direct connection with schools and it communicates information at a much faster pace.
- TN EMIS Login portal also provides safety and security to the stakeholders, en-courages training online camps for teachers, staff, etc.
- FAQs serve as a prime source of information to seek solutions to queries. The helpline numbers and mailbox addresses can be utilized by stakeholders if any troubleshooting arises.
However, it becomes important for a user to understand the process of registration, and login procedures.
TNTP Login Procedure:
1st Step: A user will have to visit the Tamil Nadu official portal https://tntp-staging.tnschools.gov.in/lms/
2nd Step: On the home page, in the right top corner, click on the EMIS TN school login page.
3rd Step: The link redirects to the login page, and makes an entry of a valid email ID and TNTP password.
4th Step: The user must make click on the right arrow to enter the EMIS school teacher platform.
Likewise, there will be different entries for school students, school authorities, and even the education department to correspond.
List of Services available on the EMIS Portal:
- TN Diksha
- e- Learn
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Portal
- Public Participation Portal
- School Education Department
- School Education Workspace
|Name of the system||Educational Management Information System (EMIS)|
|Portal Name||TN EMIS & TN TNTP|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
|app name||TN-EMIS – Apps|
|Support email ID||[email protected]|
TN EMIS Login Process:
In order to know the complete details about the Educational Management Information System, Users should log in to the EMIS Portal. The Procedure to sign in on the TNEMIS web page is shown below.
1st Step: First, Users must visit the EMIS website i.e. https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the Tamil Nadu EMIS website, Users must go through the Login section and enter the User name, and Password.
3rd Step: Click on the Login Button and check the EMIS Services on the Dashboard.
4th Step: If you forgot the password, You can use the Forgot Password Option on the EMIS Login Page as shown below.
5th Step: Once Hitting the Forgot password, users should enter their User Name and select the User Type either Teacher or Others and recover the Password by hitting the submit button.
Also Read: EPCCB Login 2021
Steps to download the TN EMIS app Online:
Teachers and Others can access the Dashboard of TN EMIS using the mobile app also. To download the TN EMIS app, users should go through the google play Store, Type the name of the app on the search bar and Install it by hitting the Install Button.