AP Free Laptop Scheme: New guidelines for the Sanction of Free Laptops are released by the State government of Andhra Pradesh. The Andra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has introduced the new scheme namely the AP Free Laptop Scheme for Differently abled and Senior Citizen people.
This scheme was Proposed by the AP Information Technology department to distribute free laptops for disabled people and Senior Citizens.
The Free laptop’s worth is Rs.30,000. Disability students like Hearing, Speech Impaired, and Orthopedically Challenged students who are studying professional and IT Courses, as well as Senior Citizens, will be eligible for this scheme.
The main motto of this scheme is to provide Free laptops which is worth thirty thousand rupees for the Physically Handicapped and Senior Citizen people. Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will get Free laptops to do their professional Courses.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Application Form Details
The Free Laptop scheme was specially initiated to help the Hearing, Speech Impaired, and Physically Handicapped students to complete their professional Courses in Andhra Pradesh state.
So, all students and senior citizens who want to get this Free Laptop can apply this scheme online or Offline. The beneficiaries can check out the Scheme’s complete details through the APDASCAC (Andhra Pradesh Differently Abled and Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation) Portal.
The APDASCAC state govt department will distribute Free Laptops for eligible applicants in rural and urban areas. No other private and other Organizations will involve in this scheme. So, applicants can submit their filled application form to the respective department.
Important Guidelines & Instructions:
1. The Free Laptop will sanction the respective beneficiaries whose family monthly income must not cross fifteen thousand rupees (Rs.15,000).
2. The Students who are pursuing PG Courses and Professional degrees from the respective reputed institute or organizations must be submitted the Bonafide Certificate. And, the students will be offered a Free Laptop as per the WCDA & SC Department guidelines.
3. The APDASCAC Department and Assistant directors will be collected the Senior Citizen’s and Disability students details to avoid the false Claim and double Claims of the scheme.
4. Every student who wants to avail of this scheme benefits must submit the Bonafide Certificate from the School or College.
5. The Beneficiaries must submit the Parent/ Guardian annual Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Sadaram Certificate, Aadhar Card, and Ration Card.
6. The Free laptop is going to distribute by the APDASCAC state government Department and Assistant Directors to the eligible beneficiaries in rural and urban areas of AP state.
7. If anyone will try to misuse this scheme’s benefits or found incorrect information, the APDASCAC department will take legal action against them.
8. This scheme is a One-time compensation only. Free laptops will be given once in a lifetime.
|Name of the Scheme
|AP Free Laptop scheme
|Scheme Launched by
|AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu
|Mode of application
|Offline and Online
|Download Application Form
|Disability Students and Senior Citizens
|Free laptop (One-time Compensation)
|Name of the Department
(Andhra Pradesh Differently Abled and Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation)
Also Read: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
How to apply for the AP Free Laptop scheme Offline:
1st Step: To apply for the Free laptop scheme, applicants must visit the Official Portal i.e. https://apdascac.ap.gov.in/Schemes/schemedetails/1#.
2nd Step: And, you need to scroll down the page and click on the Download Application button.
3rd Step: After downloading the Free Laptop scheme form, you need to fill up the details such as Name of the applicant, Father Name, Address, Telephone / Mobile Number, Date of birth/ Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), Family annual Income, Education Qualifications, Skills, Disability details, Sadaram ID Number, Aadhar Number, Ration Card Number, District and etc. The Free laptop application form Format is shown below.
4th Step: Then, applicants must re-check the details and attach the required documents such as Sadaram Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Address Proof, Ration Card, and Age Proof.
5th Step: Finally, applicants must submit a complete application form in the prescribed formate and get an acknowledgment card.
Also Check: UP Free laptop Yojana Apply Online