DMK Member ID Card Registration: In the State of Tamil Nadu, Dravida Munnetra Kzhagam invites you to make an online membership on the website i.e. www.dmk.in/join. In recent times, the party could succeed in attracting 48 lakh members. The process of membership is simple and does not involve any technical complications. The article explains in detail the DMK membership and its advantages to the common man, DMK membership online registration, download DMK membership ID card PDF.
DMK Member ID Card Registration 2023 Apply Online
Video at dmk.in Speaks About:
Any Tamilnadu citizen can enter the website www.dmk.in and listen to the welcoming address of CM MK Stalin and view a long history of the party formation and its political agenda transcended through Karunanidhi to MK Stalin.
The video urges the citizens of Tamil Nadu to join the DMK party who dream to fulfill the aspirants of lakhs of tamilians in the state.
Conditions to Obtain a Membership:
1. A citizen of Tamil Nadu must be a native of the state of Tamil Nade or Pondicherry.
2. The Citizen should be of 18 years or above.
3. The Citizens who seek membership can avail Ellorum Nammudan Program is free.
Prerequisites to Register an Online Membership: A citizen of TN must equip with a mobile phone for OTP verification, and enter basic details such as name, age, sex, email, district TN, date of birth, State, MLA constitution, panchayat, and name.
The genesis of DMK Party:
DMK is a socio-democratic and dravidianist political party that claims to be Dravidian Progressive Federation. The party began to be in rule in Tamil Nadu again in 2021 under the able leadership of CM Stalin.
The party manifesto was released on hundred and thirty pages and 500 issues. However, TN party president MK Stalin stood committed to provide LPG subsidies, education loans, and reservations in the private sector. He further reiterated that adequate steps shall be taken to speed up the probe of the death of the former chief minister J Jayalalitha. After coming to power in 2021, the party further wants to strengthen its position in state politics.
CM MK Stalin assured them to keep up the promises by strictly implementing them as and when the party comes back to power again after the electioneering. He gave a word to the rural women to provide them a free town ride for passengers. In addition, issue INR 4000.00 monetary help to those ration card holders who are labeled as Below Poverty Line, BPL families. Moreover, provide 14 different provisions that are issued under ‘fair price shop.’ Hence, here is an opportunity for the citizens to avail the promised benefits from the DMK party rule.
Important Promises to be Kept if Comes to Power in 2022:
The DMK party makes important key issues to be implemented when the party comes to power.
1. The party will slash prices and provide subsidies of INR 5.00 on petrol, and INR 4.00 on diesel.
2. Pass the law against NEET in the first assembly session.
3. Create a 75 percent job quota for the locals in the State of Tamil Nadu.
4. Shall allocate INR 1000.00 crore funds to maintain the temples in the state to disprove the allegations made by the BJP party.
5. The property tax on the citizens shall not be increased.
6. The government will issue a maternity leave of 12 months.
7. The government when it comes to power shall provide 40 percent reservation to women.
8. The government shall appoint 205 non-brahmin priests in the temples.
Also Check: TN IFHRMS Portal Login
DMK Member ID Card Online Registration 2023:
1st step: A citizen of Tamil Nadu must enter the dmk Official Portal i.e. https://dmk.in.
3rd Step: The citizen must enter the mobile number and click on the ‘generate OTP’ button. This step enables the web portal to validate the citizen’s details.
4th Step: The citizen must enter the details such as name, father’s name, age, gender, Aadhaar number, address details, etc.
5th Step: The citizen must upload the passport size photograph, and submit the other requested documents.
6th step: The citizen must take a read of all terms and conditions that one is expected to, and in the end, one must submit a button.
7th Step: After fulfilling the conditions that one wants to commit, the DMK membership ID card will be set up on the screen.
Downloading DMK Member ID Card in a PDF:
1. After gaining the DMK membership ID on registration, a citizen may plan to take a download and for that one must adopt the following steps.
2. The citizen must log in with the account and make use of login credentials to make an entry.
3. Once the DMK membership ID card is on display, the citizen must click on the download button.
4. The computer shall allow you to download the Membership card ID in the downloads of the system and that too in a pdf form.
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Private job Portal Login