Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Scooty Application Form Apply Online
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Online application form is now accessible on its Official portal i.e. www.tamilnadumahalir.org. The Amma Scooter Scheme Online Application Form for rural & Urban area was hosted by the TN state govt in 2 languages such as English and Tamil.
The Beneficiaries who want to apply for the Latest TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme must visit the below listed following link and enroll your names. The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched the Amma scooter Scheme for the TN state urban / Rural area, women, beneficiaries to provide Two Wheeler scooter.
In the year 2017, the state govt has initiated this scheme for self-employed and working women to go to their office by Two-Wheeler vehicle.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Registration Apply Online:
To increase Women’s Employment in Tamil Nadu State, the TN state govt has introduced this scheme in the year 2017-2018 by the Tamil Nadu State Honorable Chief Minister. Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will get up to 50% Subsidy of the total cost of two Wheeler vehicles. Maximum, the state govt will sanction Rs.25000/- for each application.
The main motto of this scheme is to increase Women’s Employment as well as to help women who are working from Authorised or Un-authorised Organizations, Private Sectors, Self-employed Institutions by giving the Two Wheeler (Scooty) Vehicle to go their office without late.
Copy of Documents to be enclosed:
- Aadhar card (Front and Backside Photo)
- Driving License
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- 8th Class Education Qualification Certificates (pass/fail)
- Employment ID Proof or ID Card
- Last 2 months Salary Certificate or Latest Month Salary Certificate
- Self-declaration Document for self-employed beneficiaries
- Active Bank Account Passbook Front Page & IFSC Code
- Scooty or Scooter Quotation from the nearest Showroom.
1. The Women should work from Authorised or Un-authorised Organizations, Private Sectors in Tamil Nadu State.
2. Beneficiaries’ age should be between 18 to 40 years. Old aged women will not allow registering for this scheme.
3. Only one woman from the total family will eligible for this scheme.
4. The SC/ ST Community-women only will allow enrolling their names through this scheme.
5. The applicant must be a permanent or temporary resident of Tamil Nadu and she should have the original Aadhar Card issued by the Central govt.
6. The total family annual income should not exceed Rs.2,50,000
7. The Beneficiaries must have an 8th Class pass or Fail Certificate issued by the School Principal.
8. First Priority will be offered to the following beneficiaries such as:
- Rural & Urban SC/ ST Women
- Hilly Region Women
- Widow women
- Above 35 years unmarried women
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||21 %|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||1%|
|Scheme Name||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Introduced by||TN State government|
|Scheme Launched year||2017|
|State Govt||Tamil Nadu|
|Address||Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor,|
ValluvarKottam High Road,
|Phono Numbers||Ph: 91-44-28173412,Fax: 91-44-28173409|
|Email ID||[email protected] or [email protected]|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Tamil Nadu Residents (Women)|
|Article Category||State Govt Scheme|
The Process to apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Offline:
1st Step: First, Beneficiaries must head over to the Official website i.e. www.tamilnadumahalir.org.
2nd Step: And, Click on the link of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme which is placed in the right corner of the page. The Cleared image is below.
3rd Step: Then, you will obtain scheme application forms such as Field Verification Form, Subsidy Claim Form and etc on screen in two languages like English and Tamil.
4th Step: Fill the mandatory details on the given registration form without errors.
5th Step: After filling the Amma Two Wheeler yojana application form, you will have to attach a copy of the documents which we listed above and send it to the Tamil Nadu Mother Teresa Women’s Complex address by speed post.
Note: The Clear address details, as well as Helpline Numbers, are provided in the above table.
List of application Forms Under this scheme:
- Application Form – Rural
- Application Form – Urban
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
- Operational Guidelines
- Amma Two Wheeler – Errata
- விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – ஊரகப்பகுதி
- விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – நகர்புற பகுதி
- கள ஆய்வு படிவம்
- மானியம் கோரும் படிவம்
- வழிகாட்டு நெறிமுறைகள்