Avsar Login: Haryana government has instructed directorate school education to release an app to benefit the students, teachers, Prinicipals, and management. Those are to be the responsible stakeholders. Known to be Avsar app, it was released in the month of October 2022 and till date, 1,000,000 users have been deployed on their mobile handsets. The directorate school education has made the official site available on reports.avsarhry.in or Avsarhry.in.
A stakeholder can download the app from the google play on the Android Phones and it occupies only 40 MB space of the phone’s memory. Avsar portal is devised to be compatible over the Avsar app and the stakeholders can seek benefit from the portal services.
It features a student curriculum in the digital format, and the content can be arranged class wise and subject wise for the ease of e-learning process. The portal does publish management released news and circulars. Teachers can gain control over the digital classes and deliver lectures in the most comforting manner.
The web portal projects report that are based on class-wise performance, school wise performance, and subject-wise performance in a hassle-free manner. Students of Haryana can attend Educational Satellite, EduSat lectures and they are scheduled to the e-learners convenience. Teachers can create, and edit the videos for the student’s benefit and they are easily accessible on the mobile app.
The app is equipped with highly specialised analytics that can produce appropriate assessments on the available data. The analytics from the web portal can also be a source to set surveys before making decisions or judgments. The director school education, Haryana government schools’ heads can view the significant reports to draw inferences on the results. In addition, the director of school education can make necessary changes in digital education to achieve better results.
Avsar Login app Settles Offline Learning Problems in Haryana Schools:
1. The explosion of Apps came up with the sudden pandemic outbreak, the Covid 19. Every state got into the web of problems on how to educate school and college students without any hindrance. Like any other state, the Haryana government instructed the director of schools to engage the web portal.
2. With the entertainment of those web portals, students who belong to Class 6 to Class 12 began to attend digital classes.
3. The Avatar portal created a platform that can manage every activity of school/schools, management, and government education departments.
4. With the inclusion of permissions controlled by the admins, different channels can be maintained by the web portal admins. Several activities can be housed on the portal and it includes:
5. The Avsar app became operational as a tool to continue digital education after experiencing an interruption in Covid time. One can notice that the web portal supports three main components. In daily surveys, the teachers must mark attendance on EDUSAT telecast and it is termed a short survey.
In weekly assessments, the students from class 6 to class 12 will have to submit the allotted work and the course material refers to the EDUSAT syllabus. At the digital content library, the web portal channels into educational information in PDFs, videos, and HOTS questions. The web portal supports students and other beneficiaries by posting additional learning resources in the Avsar Servers.
Avsar Portal login:
1st Step: Visit the official website www.reports.avsarhry.in
2nd Step: The user must enter the homepage and should open the login page.
3rd Step: The user must enter the login details as desired and click on the ‘Log in now’ to log in to the Avsar Haryana Portal.
Teachers Login My Avsar App:
1. Visit the official website www.reports.avsarhry.in.
2. The teacher must enter the homepage and should open the login page.
3. After that the teacher must enter the login details as per the need. They are employee ID, DOB, and then hit on the continue option.
4. On the teachers dashboard, one can find options. The assessment option allows one to select the class and the subject. And, the survey option can give the overall purview of the students’ performances.
Also Check: Kisan Rath mobile app download
Add Students on Avsar app:
1. The student must operate the Android Phone and reach out to the Google Play Store.
2. The student must enter keyword like Avsar in the search bar and then click the search bar.
3. After opening the Avsar app on the Google play store, users should download the app by hitting the Install button.
4. After completion of Installation, the student can find access with the interface and on the top, one can find a student and teacher link. The student must activate the student link.
5. The student must select the district, and block from the dropdown box made available.
6. Moreover, the student must select the school class from Dropbox and insert the name and date of birth in the next available box and hit the continue option.
7. The web portal will further progress and display the registration details.
|Type of website
|e-learning Online web Portal
|Portal login link
|Avsar app admin
|Category of the Post
|State govt programme
|Download Avsar app
Also Check: e-Gram Swaraj Portal Login