Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Registration Login Apply Online
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has launched by the Bihar state government Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Garu. It is the state government scheme introduced for Unemployed candidates.
The main objective behind launching the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta scheme is to give financial assistance for the Unemployed aspirants to prepare for private or government jobs.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Registration Login Apply Online
Berojgari Bhatta scheme is completed run by the state government norms and the funds will release by the Bihar state govt. Under the Berojgari Bhatta scheme, all eligible candidates will get financial support of one thousand rupees per month.
So, candidates who are willing to apply for the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana should download the Scheme application form online and submit their registration form along with required documents on the given dates.
The state government of Telangana has also launched the same scheme for the unemployed candidates to give financial support of Rs.3016 per month. The Name of the scheme is TS Nirudyoga Bruthi.
Berojgari Bhatta scheme’s main intention is to provide financial support up to Rs.1000 per month.
- Candidates who intend to apply for this scheme must be permanent citizens of the Bihar state.
- The family annual income of the Bihar state applicant should not cross one lakh.
- Candidates should not work at any private or government organizations.
- Applicants should hold the employment card issued by the state employment department.
- Applicants’ age should not cross 30 years for the general category and age relaxation will be accepted up to 4 years for the reserved candidates.
- All categories like physically handicapped, EWS, and other lower caste candidates also will allow registering for this scheme.
- Any state or central government employees and MNC company employees are not allowed to register for this scheme online.
- Beneficiaries should have self bank account given by the private or govt banking sectors.
Benefits of this scheme:
- Through the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, all eligible aspirants will credit the amount of Rs.1000 per month.
- Beneficiaries will receive the scheme amount till they get a job in the private or govt sector.
- The unemployed allowance will apply for the Bihar state aspirants for 2 to 3 years only.
- Under this new yojana, all beneficiaries will credit the scheme amount (Rs.1000) directly to the applicant’s respective bank accounts.
Required documents to apply for this scheme:
- Employment card
- Address Proof (Adhar card/ Ration card)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Pan card
- Active Bank account front page
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Photography of the applicant
|Scheme Name||Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||Bihar State CM Nitish Kumar Garu|
|Name of the State||Bihar|
|Post Category||State government Scheme|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Unemployed Candidates|
|Scheme Benefits||Rs.1000 per month|
The process to apply for the Berojgari Bhatta scheme Online?
1st step: To apply for the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online shod head over the official website link https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
2nd step: Go through the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana new registration link and open the Online application form on the new browser.
3rd step: Feed the details on the scheme new registration form such as Name of the candidate, father name, Age, mobile number, address, annual income, caste, e-mail Address, and other required details.
4th step: Next, applicants should upload the required documents like a Photo of the applicant, educational documents, Employment Card, Caste certificate, Domicile certificate, Income certificate and etc.
5th step: Then, beneficiaries should submit their filled Berojgari Bhatta scheme registration form by hitting the submit button.
6th step: After submitting the Berojgari Bhatta scheme form, beneficiaries will get the acknowledgment card.
7th step: Applicants should verify the status of the scheme using the acknowledgment Card number.
The Process to check the status of the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online:
1st Step: To Know the scheme application Status online, beneficiaries who have submitted the scheme application form online should visit the same portal ie. https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
2nd Step: Click on the Application Status link and view the application status page on the fresh tab.
3rd Step: Here, Beneficiaries should select either Registration or Aadhar Card Number.
4th Step: Enter the Berojgari Bhatta Registration ID, Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY), and Captcha Code.
5th Step: Then, applicants should verify the status of the application by hitting the submit button.