Colgate Scholarship is one of the international Scholarship Programme launched by the US-Based Popular Toothpaste Foundation. Every year, this foundation will give five hundred and one scholarships for talented and capable candidates through India. The main objective behind launching the Colgate and Keep Smiling Scholarship Programmes are to help the poor and below poverty line Students by giving the scholarship amount for their higher educations.
Under this scholarship Programme, 501 students will obtain financial assistance from 10,000 to one lakh. Colgate Scholarship scheme and Keep India smiling foundational scholarship programmes were introduced by the US-Based Popular Toothpaste Company.
Colgate Scholarship 2021-2022 Online Form Last Date Details
All categories like SC/ST/OBC/OC candidates will eligible for this scholarship. The Indian citizens who are having one child below 21 years will allow applying for this scheme. Colgate Palmolive India Private Limited company has started 2 types of scholarships in India.
One is Colgate Scholarship and another one is keeping India smiling foundational scholarship. Colgate Scholarship will be offered through purchasing the Colgate products. And another one will be given based on Merit and education qualification.
Scholarship of Keep India Smiling foundational details:
There are five different types of scholarships available in the keep India smiling foundational scholarship programme.
- Class 11th Scholarship
- Three years diploma/ Graduate Programme Scholarship
- BDS/Engineering courses Scholarship
- One year Vocational course scholarship
- Sportspersons scholarship
- Individual Helping others Scholarship
- Irrespective of the category and gender, having an annual income of less than 2 lakhs will be eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens and also must pursue class 11th or Diploma or graduation or any other courses in the respective Universities or institutions.
- Candidates age should not cross 21 years.
|Keep Smiling Scholarship Online apply Date||Started|
|Last date to Apply Online||30th November 2021|
Scholarship Amount Details:
Through the Keep India smiling foundational scholarship, all eligible students will get the scholarship amount as we listed below.
|Type of the Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 11th Scholarship||Rs.20000 per year for two years|
|One year Vocational course scholarship||Rs. 20,000 for One year|
|Three years diploma/ Graduate Programme Scholarship||Rs. 30,000 per year for three years|
|Sportspersons scholarship||Rs. 75,000 per year for three years|
|BDS/Engineering courses Scholarship||Rs. 30,000 per year for Four years|
|Individual Helping others Scholarship||Rs. 75,000 per for two years|
Also Read: UP Scholarship Status 2021-22 Apply Online
How to Apply for the Keep India Smiling Scholarship scheme:
1. Visit the Colgate official website i.e. https://colgatecares.co.in/keepindiasmiling/get-started.html.
2. Scroll down the Colgate official page and tap the link of the Keep Smiling Scholarship Apply Online.
3. Feed the details of the candidates such as Name of the Student, Date of birth, Father Name, Education Qualification, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID and etc. And, Upload the required documents like Address Proof, Education Documents, Photo of the students and etc.
4. After feeding the details on the Keep Smiling Scholarship Online form, students need to hit on the Submit button and send the Application Form online.
Also Check: MOMA Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
Colgate Scholarship details:
Under the Colgate Scholarship Programme, Colgate Palmolive (India) Limited will offer the scholarship rewards to give a hundred and one candidate every year.
Out of 501 contenders, 45 candidates will get a scholarship amount of one lakh and the other four hundred and fifty-six candidates will get the scheme amount of Rs.10000 each. Participants will select randomly by the Palmolive company.
- All types of participants who will buy the Colgate products will eligible for this competition.
- Participants who have children Below twenty-one years will allow applying for this competition.
- Only Indian individuals can apply for it.
- Employees of Colgate and other Top companies employees are not eligible for this scheme.
|First Prize||One Lakh|
Mode of selection:
Stage 1: Palmolia company selection board will call the participants and ask the 2 Questions. Applicants who will give the right answers for both questions will be shortlisted randomly.
Only 501 candidates will be shortlisted by the company in the first phase. After selecting the candidates, the computer will choose 45 members randomly for the first prize. The remaining persons will get the 2nd prize. The First prize is One lakh and the second prize is ten thousand rupees only.
Stage 2: After declaring the winner’s list, the soft copy will be sent to the candidates registered mail. And also all details regarding the shortlisted applicants and winners names would be updated by the Colgate Palmolive company on its official website.
To receive the competition scholarship amount from the Colgate company, winners should send the below-given documents to the WhatsApp number +91 96191 72409.
- Driving License or Voter ID Card or Ration Card
- Address Proof of the Main applicant
- Children education qualification certificates and date of birth certificate.
- Bank Account Passbook Front Page
Stage 3: Once winners send the details and required documents to the company, the Officials will verify the details by vising the winner’s address. If your details and address are incorrect the scholarship award will be cancelled by the Colgate company.
Stage 4: Fund Release:
Colgate scholarship amount will be credited to the winner’s bank accounts directly after getting approval from the company. First Prize winners will credit one lakh and the second Shorlisted candidates will credit Rs.10000.
How to Participate in the Colgate Scholarship Competition:
1. First, Customers should purchase any Colgate Products and call the toll-free number 18003134575 which is given on the digital Print below of the Colgate Product.
2. Connect with the IVRS Option and give the Answers to the Questions through mobile Communication.
3. Then, you will be one of the Participants in the Colgate scholarship.
|Keep India Smiling foundational Scholarship Programme||Deadline Dates|
|Keep India Smiling foundational Scholarship for class XI||30-11-2021|
|KISFS UG & Diploma Candidates||30-11-2021|
|For Engineering Candidates||30-11-2021|
|For young athletes||15-10-2021|
|For individuals helping others||15-10-2021|
Also Read: NSP Scholarship Status 2021-2022