Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Track Rs.2500 Amount Status Apply
Delhi widow Pension Scheme has been implemented by the Delhi Government to give benefits for the widows by providing financial help every quarter of a year. The Women & Child Development verifies the applications filed by the widows. After checking the eligibility of the widow, the department releases a quarterly pension of Rs.2500.00 into the ECS of RBI or PFMS.
The scheme amount will be given to the widow women who do not have anybody to take care of. The financial help shall begin from the immediate month of the application filing. In this article, readers can understand the ways and means to approach the Government department and make an enrolment for widow pension.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Details:
1. The Department of Women and Child Development launches the mission of empowering women. And, providing financial help is thereby a form of empowerment.
2. Delhi Government wants to reduce gender bias and create gender equality. Hence, the Delhi government launches a scheme and makes it a revolutionary act.
3. Making widows financially independent and lessen the burden on family members.
The Delhi Government has established a benchmark for widows. Whoever satisfies the conditions will get the pension from the immediate month after the submission of the application. It means the service will be instant and no delay will be extended.
1. The widow beneficiaries should a resident of Delhi state.
2. The age of the widow beneficiaries must be between eighteen years to sixty years.
3. The annual income must not exceed INR 1,00,00.00 from all sources.
Documents that are a must for availing widow pension.
A photocopy of the following documents that are required to present at the office or upload on the official portal service. Some of the essential documents are listed as follows.
- Address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate.
The self-declaration affidavit states not to receive any other form of pension. A widow must submit the death certificate of the husband, bank details, passport size photograph, and income proof.
Delhi Widow Pension Offline Registration Process:
A widow can avail offline process to enrol in the Delhi Widow Pension scheme. The application can be easily obtained. Here are the simple steps in filling the application for enrolment.
1. To apply for the scheme offline, applicants should visit the nearest Citizen Service Centre (CSC).
2. Get the scheme Application form from the respective CSC officer & fill in the form correctly and attach the required document.
4. Finally, applicants can submit the form along with the attachments at the concerned counter for all the essential documents verification. The documents should be the photocopy of the original.
5. Once you submit the Scheme application, the CSC officer will send the form to the prescribed authority for verification.
6. On verification of the documents, the pension amount shall be issued to the applicant. The amount shall be remitted into her account from the immediate month of application verification.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Application Process Online:
Visit the nearest Citizen Service Centre, CSC, and follow the process as described below.
1st Step: Visit the official website of the scheme, https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
2nd Step: On the e-District Delhi home page, Beneficiaries must click the “new user’ link.
3rd Step: A Citizen Registration form is made available on the screen. Beneficiaries must start to fill in the details like Select the Document Type, enter the Document number and complete the New User Registration process.
4th Step: Once the applicants filled in the details, you need to come back to the home page and click on the Registered Users Login link as shown below.
5th step: A Citizen Login Form will open on the display. Applicants should enter the User ID, Password and login to the Citizen login page.
6th Step: After entering into the Dashboard, applicants should go to the Service section and click on the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme link and fill out the form online.
7th Step: In order to understand the status of the filed in application, the portal provides a procedure to track the application status.
Simple Steps to Track Application Status:
1. To track the scheme application status, applicants should visit the e-District Delhi portal i.e. https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Home/Index.html.
2. Go to the G2C Serves section and click on the “ Track your Application” link.
2. On the Track Application Status page, applicants must fill in the details like document type, Applied for, application Number, applicant name, captcha code and track the application status by hitting the Search button.
Also Check: Delhi Ration Card staus 2022
Simple Steps for Registration of Grievance Application:
The applicants can register a grievance application by following the simple steps given below.
1. Open official web portal of CSC and insert the link in the address bar, https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/.
2. Once the home page opens, click the link ‘Register Grievance’ that is located under the service section.
3. It will open the Grievance application. On the application, applicants should insert the details like Department name, Name, Phone No., Email ID, Application number, Old grievance No. Also include the query is related to technical or operational. After making an entry of empty columns, applicants can submit the form.
4. At the end, applicants will get the application number on display.
Track Grievance Application Status:
1. In order to track the Grievances application status, applicants can go to the main link https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
2. Hit on the ‘Track Grievance’ link in the service section.
3. Insert the information on the columns such as Grievance ID, mobile number, Captcha code and hit on the Search Option. The final Grievances application status shall display on the screen.
Note: For any queries in regard to the widow scheme, contact the helpline centre numbers: 011-23384573 or 011-23387715.
|Scheme Name||Delhi widow Pension Scheme,|
|Scheme Launched by||State govt of Delhi|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Widow people|
|Type of Registration||Online/ Offline|
|Scheme Type||State govt scheme|
|Category of the scheme||state government scheme|
|Helpline Numbers||011-23384573 or 011-23387715.|
Also Read: Delhi Ladli Yojana Apply Online