DSC Payslip Login: A DSC employee can request for reset of the password if the password is forgotten. Most of the time, an employee makes a request on the official site. In fact, DSC logins become highly essential for the benefits it provides to Army Personnel.
One can understand the significance of Login Portal when the benefits are completely known. DSC Payslip login portal provides every information that army personnel makes a request. The portal renders services to Defence Security Corps employees in many ways. It enables the employees to gain access to personnel matters.
DSC Payslip Login 2021 Download Online Details:
The employees can download payslips or print payslips for their use. The employee payslips stand as proof of employment when it is put for loan approvals. The loans can be personal loans, home loans, vehicle loans, etc.
The portal services allow employees to take download Amry Kannur DSC monthly Salary Slips or payslips online. But for the payslips of previous years, one will have to consult the Controller of Defence Accounts office for it.
However, the process to reset the password is simple and a new password can be obtained quite easily. The portal services facilitate the employee payslip download and it is a proof of employment. With the significance of portal service, it becomes important to reset the password if forgotten.
Password Reset Can be Done in Two Instances:
The DSC employee will be posted in defence installations and they are usually located in remotest places away from the Urban and the Rural sectors. There are two procedures described in two instances. When the employee can have access to the Defence Security Corps Administrative Office at the local level. Otherwise, when the employee is away from the Local DSC Administrative Office.
Procedure to Reset the Password for DSC Payslip:
1. On forgetting the password, any DSC employee will have to visit their local DSC Administrative Office or Head.
2. The employee will have to produce in writing a request to reset the password.
3. In the request letter, the employee will have to render Army ID, Mobile Number, Employee Department, Designation and make a submission of the application form at the DSC Administrative Office.
4. Employees, who are out of reach from the DSC administrative local Office, can opt for an alternative way.
5. Employees can approach the problem to the DSC portal through official email ID and drop reset request: [email protected]
6. Employees can post the request over the “Contact US” tab that is available on the Home page.
7. When employees make a request to reset the password, the concerned administrator shall attend to the query. The DSC admin will revert the reset password.
Besides, the password, another login to enter the DSC portal is the Army number. What happens if an employee forgets it? The Defence Security Corps administrative department provides a unique ID to every employee. In case, an employee forgets the army Id then a written request should be forwarded to the department. The request letter should be submitted offline. It will take 7 working days to get back official proof of an employee.
Also Check: NDMC Payslip Login
|Name of the Department||Defence Security Corps (DSC)|
|Post Name||DSC Payslip Download|
|Eligible people||Army Employees|
|Post Category||Central govt Scheme|
The Process to download the DSC Payslips Online monthly-wise:
1st Step: First, Employees should visit the official website i.e. http://paodscknr.gov.in/.
2nd Step: Go through the Army (DSC) employees section and find the link of DSC Payslips Download.
3rd Step: Next, employees can log in to the page using the user name and password and download the Payslips monthly wise.
Also Check: TN IFHRMS Payslip Login