Karnataka SSLC Hall Tickets for the Academic year 2022-2023 will be published by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board in the month of February 2023.
The SSLC Public Exams will Start on 20th March 2020. The KSEEB board has already released the SSLC/ 10th Class Board Exam dates and its Exam Center details on its Official website in October month 2022.
As per the regular academic Calender, Every year the KSEEB board will organize the SSLC Examinations in March and April months and they will publish the Karnataka SSLC Results in May month.
Karnataka SSLC Hall Tickets 2020
The Karnataka State SSLC Students who have applied to SSLC Public Exams can download Hall Tickets from the Official website. The Karnataka SSLC Hall Tickets will be available on the KSEEB website before 10 days from the date of the exam.
We are advised to the Karnataka Students that they can get SSLC Hall tickets by providing the Mandatory details Such as roll number and date of birth. After downloading the Hall tickets, Students should Re-verify the details printed on the Karnataka SSLC Hall tickets either Correct or not.
In Case, Students will get any issues present on Hall tickets, you can contact your School Principal and get Solve the errors. For more details like Karnataka SSLC Final exam results 2022, SSLC Supply Exam dates & its Hall tickets issue dates will release Soon by KSEEB Board.
So please keep in touch with digitira.in website and get all instant updates regarding the KSEEB Exam. We will update the above-given details here Soon.
Instruction to Students:
1. Students who are Studying in SSLC Standard in the KSEEB board must download their SSLC Hall tickets before 2 days of the Exam.
2. Only Karnataka State SSLC Students will allow to the Exam centers to Write the SSLC Public Exams. No other State candidates will permit into the exam Centers.
3. Candidates must download SSLC Hall tickets from the KSEEB website only.
4. Before entering the Exam Hall, Candidates must carry their own Gadgets and don’t ask for any tools to the other Students in the Exam Hall.
5. Applicants must reach the Exam Center within 1 hour and Check their Room Number by using their Hall ticket Number.
6. Students will allow to the exam hall within 15 minutes of the Exam to Complete the Registration process.
7. All Karnataka States SSLC Std Students should maintain Calm in the Exam hall to avoid violation of Examination Rules.
8. Students must read all the instructions before going to the exam hall. Candidates can read out the Instruction in Hall ticket.
9. After Completion of the SSLC / 10th Std Exam, students must submit their Answer sheet Booklet to the Invigilator. If anyone forgets to submit their answer sheet to the Examiner they will Consider as a Fail one.
10. As Per the Exam Schedule, SSLC Exam will complete at 1:00 PM. After Completion of the SSLC test, Students should leave that place within 20 minutes.
|Post Category||Hall tickets|
|Public Exam Name||Karnataka SSLC Exam|
|Exam Conducted by||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|SSLC Exam Start from||March 2023|
|Hall Tickets Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Centers||Karnataka State|
About KSEEB Board:
The Examination board of Karnataka Secondary Education is Shortly Called KSEEB. The KSEEB board is the State Level Education Institute and conducts the regular and Supply exams as per their academic calendar.
In the year 1964, the KSEEB Board launched the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Exam and it has started to Conduct the SSLC Exams from 1967.
The KSEEB board offers SSLC Courses to all types of Students in Karnataka State. And the KSEEB Board will work under the norms of the Karnataka State Government.
Karnataka SSLC Supply Exam dates & Hall Tickets 2020:
Students can apply for SSLC Supplementary exams online by using the KSEEB website. After declaring the KSEEB SSLC Results, Students can register their names and apply online to write the Supply Exams.
The Supply Exams for SSLC will Start in June 2023. In the same way, the board will upload the SSLC Exam Admit cards before one week of the Exam. The Application fees for Supply Exams are Rs.500 per each Subject.
SSLC Hall tickets Contain:
- Student’s full Name and Surname
- Father name
- Mother name
- Exam Center Code
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Conducted board name
- SSLC all Subjects name
- Examination dates and timings
- Identifications of Students
- Exam Centers address
- Photo of the Student
- Signature box of the Student
- Invigilator Signature box
- SSLC Exam Hall Ticket Number
How to download Karnataka SSLC Hall Tickets?
1st Step: To download Karnataka SSLC Exam Admit cards, Students must reach to the KSEEB website which is www.kseeb.kar.nic.in.
2nd Step: After that, applicants can find out March SSLC Exam hall tickets by using CRT+F Button on the home page.
3rd Step: In Case, SSLC hall ticket links will be available then open such direct links and then Start to provide the SSLC application number of the Student and father’s name.
4th Step: Finally, Click on the Submit option and download SSLC KSEEB Exam Hall tickets.