Maa Bhoomi Telangana web Portal is specially designed for Land Records. Citizens of Telangana can use this Online web portal and find complete details about ROR-1B & Pahani records. After the bifurcation of both AP & TS States, the state governments have developed the new portals and also Introduced the new programmes that will help the AP and TS state Poor Citizens.
The TS State Chief Miniter KCR Garu won 2 times in the Assembly elections and he has introduced more than twenty-Five new schemes after the formation of the New state from 2014 to 2020. In the same way, the AP Ex-CM Chandrababu Naidu Garu and Present AP CM YSR Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has initiated more than thirty Schemes for Farmers, Students, and poor people.
In this post, we have Presented Maa Bhoomi Telangana portal specifications as well as how to find the land records through this online web series. So, Citizens who need to download the Pahani ROR- 1B can follow the steps which we have given below and get district and village wise Pahani ROR- 1B details.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana Pahani ROR- 1B Details
Maa Bhoomi CCLA Telangana portal offers seven Online Services. The list of Online Services related to Land records and Land Survey Number are provided below. Citizens can use the Services and find out your required information by following the steps.
List of Services offered by the CCLA Telangana Portal.
1. Record of rights (ROR)
- Pahani & ROR-1B
- Amendment Register
- Survey Numbers Pending for Clearance
2. Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
3. Land Transactions Deeds
- Deed Details
- Encumbrance Details
4. Property Tax Payment Details
- GHMC Property Tax
- GHMC Vacant Land Tax
- CDMA Property Tax
- CDMA Vacant Land Tax
5. Revenue Court Cases Data
6. Civil Court Cases Data
- Search High Court Case
- Search Lower Court Case
7. Integrated Land Search
The Process to check ROR-1B & Pahani Details:
1st Step: To track the Pahani & ROR-1B details, citizens must visit the CCLA Telangana Integrated Land Registry direct link i.e. https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/integratedLandRegistry.do.
2nd Step: And, select District, Mandal, Division, and Village.
3rd Step: Next, People can search for the information by using the Khata Number or Survey Number. Then, Enter the Buyer Name or Seller name and Mutation date.
4th Step: After entering the mandatory credentials, citizens can enter the Captcha Code and hit on the Get Details button.
The Process to view Amendment Register Details:
1. visit CCLA Telangana Portal i.e. https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do.
2. And, Click on know your Land Status Link and open it on the new page.
3. Click on the Amendment Register link.
4. Then, Citizens should enter the details such as District, Division, Village, Mandal, and Captcha Code.
5. Finally, hit on the View details and check the Amendment register information.
How to Check Sy No. Pending for Clearance:
1. To find out the Sy no. Pending Clearance details, citizens should open the Official website.
2. Then, People should select District, Division, Village, Mandal, and Survey Number or Sub-division number.
3. Next, you need to enter the Captcha Code and hit on the get details button.
|Name of the web Series||Maa Bhoomi TS|
|Established by||Revenue Department of TS State govt|
|Beneficiaries||TS State citizens|
|Objective of Portal||To find out the Pahani ROR- 1B details|
|Official website||www.ccla.telangana.gov.in or|
|Category of the Post||State govt Scheme|
|Post Name||Telangana Land Records|
The Process to find Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas:
1. Visit the CCLA TS Maa Bhoomi Portal i.e. https://ilrms.telangana.gov.in/gis/ or Go Here
2. Click on the Second option of the Home page. The Cleared image is shown below.
3. Then, Select District, Division, Village, Mandal, and view the Cadastral Maps of Rural areas.
Find Land Transaction Deed Details:
1. Go to the Land Transaction Deed Details Official website.
2. Select Registration Details such as Document Number or Layout Plots or Apartments.
3. Select District and Sub-Registrar Office and provide the Document Number, Registration Year & Captcha Code.
4. Then, Click on the Search Option and verify the Land transaction Deed information.
How to Check Encumbrance (EC) Details?
1. Go to the Integrated Land Registry portal and click on the Encumbrance details link.
2. Next, you need to scroll down the page and click on the Submit button.
3. Then, Select Document Number or Form Entry Options.
4. And enter the year of Registration, registration at SRO on the given blanks.
4. And, click on the Submit button and download the EC from the Land Registry portal.
How to Know Property tax Payment Details through CCLA Telangana Portal?
1. Go through the CCLA TS portal.
2. Then, Select Property tax Payment details options such as GHMC Property Tax, GHMC Vacant Land Tax, CDMA Property Tax, and CDMA Vacant Land Tax one after another.
3. And, Enter the details on the given blanks.
4. Search your tax Payment Status by hitting the Search Option.
How to Search Revenue Court Cases Data?
1. Citizens of Telangana must go through the Official website.
2. And, Select the Revenue Court Cases Data option.
3. Then, People can select the District, Village, Mandal, Survey Number, and Captcha Code.
4. Click on the Search button and track the Revenue Court Cases Data
Also Read: Meeseva Telangana Portal Online Services