Manabadi TS Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education would release the Board of Intermediate 1st and 2nd-year IPE Exam hall tickets as well as Practical Exam Hall Tickets for the Academic Season 2021-2022 in April month 2022.
Both Category Hall tickets will be made available on the TSBIE official website i.e. https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.
Students will have to use their login credentials provided by the college to access and download their respective Hall Tickets.
Students are required to carry the hard copy of their IPE march Exam Hall tickets in original to the examination center otherwise they will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
Manabadi TS Inter 1st & 2nd year Year 2022 Hall Tickets Download
The Board of Intermediate already published a regular exam Time table and it intends to schedule the examinations for both Junior Intermediate and Senior Intermediate in the morning sessions and on every alternate day respectively.
As usual, the timings of the Exam will be from 9 AM to 12 PM. The practical exams are scheduled to be conducted in April second week of 2021. However, the timings of the practical exams will be communicated by the respective college authorities.
These examination dates will apply to all the streams i.e. Bi. P.C, M.P.C, C.E.C., and M.E.C of TS Inter 1st Year and Senior Intermediate. Examination for all the streams will Conduct on a given date.
Every year, Intermediate students enroll for these examinations in a huge number from all over the Telangana State.
As per the estimation of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Examinations this year the number of students appearing for this board exam is estimated to exceed 10 lakhs already.
They are estimating the strength of around 5.25 lakhs of First-year students taking the examinations and around another 5 lakhs of second-year students taking the examinations.
About 1st & 2nd Year Hall Ticket:
Telangana State Board of Intermediate examinations of both First and 2nd Years are slated to start from the 1st May 2021 and it ends on 20th May 2021.
As mentioned earlier all the 1st and second-year Intermediate Students could download their hall tickets from the official website i.e www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in by using their credentials.
For your guidance, a detailed step-by-step procedure to download your hall ticket from the website has been explained at the end of this web page. You are welcome to reach out to us with any queries you might have.
After declaring the 1st-year Academic year Exams results, you may download TS Inter 1st year Betterment exam dates & time table 2020 Here. We will come back with the right details and provide you.
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is located in Vidhya Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad. One of the most important responsibilities of this Board is to consult the Annual Examinations and Advanced Supplementary Examinations in a timely manner.
The Board is also responsible for processing results after corrections and issuing certificates
Instructions to be followed by the Students:
1. Students will responsible for verifying the correctness of their full name, the medium of Education, subjects printed on the hall ticket.
2. In case of any discrepancies or errors, the students should get in touch with the Principal of their College and get it corrected.
3. After downloading the hall tickets students will have to get their respective college Principal’s signature, however, the Intermediate Board has instructed all the Chief Superintendents of the Examination Centers to allow students into the examination hall with the downloaded copy of their hall tickets even if it doesn’t bear the signature of their college Principal.
4. Students will have to carry their hall tickets issued by the TSBIE without fail to the examination hall otherwise their entry into the examination hall will reject hence they will not permit to write the exam.
5. The question papers will distribute sharply at 9:00 AM, however, filling up the OMR sheets starts at 8:45 AM therefore the students must be prepared to report at the examination hall at least by 8:30 AM so that they will have enough time to settle down before the examination begins, also, after 9:00 AM none of the students will allow entry into the examination hall
6. All the students appearing for the examination will have to produce their hall tickets in order to get admission into the examination hall. Only at 8:45 AM students will permit into the examination hall and are allowed to occupy their allotted seats. Students should be seated only in their allotted seats.
7. Also, the Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education has strictly instructed the college administration that for any reason they should not stop issuing hall tickets to their students, no matter what, also the Board will be taking stringent actions against the colleges found guilty.
8. Also, just like in the hall tickets students must verify all the details furnished on the OMR sheet including the bar code before filling it. In case of any discrepancy or errors on the OMR sheet is ignored, it will result in the wrong declaration of the marks secured by an individual student.
9. Students must note that the answer booklet contains 24 pages stitched into a booklet before starting to answer make sure that the answer booklet contains 24 pages otherwise inform the invigilator and get it replaced.
10. Students must be cautioned that irrespective of the subject they are appearing for, no electronic devices including Calculators, Cell Phones, Pagers, and Electronic Watches are allowed inside the examination hall, also make sure you are not carrying any kind of handwritten or printed material inside the examination hall these materials are strictly not allowed inside the hall
11. After completion of the Exam, candidates should make sure to hand over the answer sheets to the Invigilator present in the examination hall.
12. Students must be careful neither to indulge in any form of malpractices that might lead to them being debarred from the examination hall nor to get into a situation where they will have to deal with the situation in the Court of Law for engaging in an unlawful practice that needs to be handled legally. Make sure to neither copy answers from the other students nor carry slips with you.
Steps to get the Manabadi TS Inter Hall tickets Online:
The Manabadi Schools9 TS Inter hall tickets will be available on the TSBIE Official website such as www.bie.telangana.gov.in or www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in. The students just need to download and take a printout of the hall ticket and carry the hard copy with them.
To download the hall ticket, follow the given steps:
1st Step: First, students must go through the official websites i.e. www.bie.telangana.gov.in or www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
2nd Step: On the TSBIE Home page, candidates need to find out the Intermediate regular & Vocational Courses exam Hall ticket links.
3rd Step: Then, you need to open all the links one by one. After that, you will have to select the TS Inter First year or Second Year Options and Feed the SSC Number. The Cleared Image is shown below.
Step 4: Finally, Click on Get Students Details. You will get a Hall ticket on Screen. Download it and save it for further use.