MP e-Uparjan 2021-2022 Kisan Online Registration SSSM ID Apply
MP E-uparjan scheme has launched by the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Garu on 15th April 2020. Due to the Coronavirus Crisis, a large number of Farmer people lost their livelihood and profits in the Rabi Season. To overcome this situation, the State government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced the MP E uparjan scheme to start the Rabi procurement in MP state.
The Rabi procurement has begun on April 15th, 2020. After Introducing this scheme, the CM Said that all farmer brothers are requested to take their wheat and other agriculture products to the purchase centers on the given date & time delivered by SMS and sell the rabi season procurements. MP state govt will declare the purchasing date & time separately in Bhopal, Indore, and Ujjain districts.
MP E-uparjan 2021-2022 Kisan Online Registration Details
Farmers who want to sell the wheat at the purchase centers should register their names online through the MP E-uparjan website. MP State govt has invited the filled registration forms of Wheat procurement on 15th April 2020. Interested people can apply for this scheme Online and sell rabi season food grains in the Purchase centers at the allotted dates.
1. Farmer beneficiaries who are willing to apply for the MP E-uparjan scheme should be a Permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh state.
2. Applicants should have an SSSM ID (Samagra ID) given by the MP State govt.
3. Farmers of MP who want to complete the E-uparjan registration should be linked with their mobile number with Aadhar Card.
e-Uparjan Complete Procedure:
Farmers of MP state who want to sell the Rabi season agriculture Procurement to the state government and earn money should follow the below-given procedure.
1. Farmer Registration: First, Farmer Brothers should complete the registration using the personal details through the MP e-uparjan portal i.e. www.mpeuparjan.nic.in. After completion of Registration, a slip with a code will be given by the state govt to the farmers.
2. Wheat procurement: The MP state govt will intimate the Date & time to the farmers through the SMS regarding the Wheat procurement.
3. Farmer beneficiaries should visit the Wheat procurement on the given dates.
4. The Respective private or govt banks will give the procurement receipt and slip to the farmers. Finally, the amount will be credited to the farmer’s bank account.
CMO Madhya Pradesh Official Tweet:
Necessary Documents to Register for Wheat Procurement:
- Aadhar Card
- SSSM ID (Samagra ID)
- Address Proof
- Active Bank Passbook
- Photo of the applicant
|Post Category||State government scheme|
|Scheme Name||MP E-uparjan|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||MP State farmers|
|Scheme Introduced by||MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan Garu|
|Rabi procurement started on||15th April 2020|
MP E-uparjan Registration Process for White Procurement:
Farmer brothers who wish to complete the E-uparjan Kisan Online Registration should read the steps listed below and get the date & time for Procurement.
1st Step: First, applicants should go through the MP E-uparjan portal i.e. www.mpuparjan.nic.in.
2nd Step: On the MP uparjan home page, farmers should click on the link of rabi 2020-21.
3rd Step: On the Rabi Procurement monitoring system home page, applicants must select the रवि उपार्जन वर्ष 2020-21 हेतु किसान पंजीयन आवेदन or किसान कोड से पंजीयन सम्बंधित जानकारी प्राप्त करे if state or District users and open the registration page on the new window.
4th Step: Then, applicants will get the E-Uparjan, Computerization of Foodgrain Procurement System page.
5th Step: Farmer brothers can Log in to the E-Uparjan, Computerization of Foodgrain Procurement System page using the जिला चुनें, password and register their names Online.
6th Step: After registering their names through the e-uparjan portal, applicants will get the SMS alert regarding the date of time for foodgrains procurement.
The Process to know the Kharif 2020-2021 Farmer Information:
1. Farmer brothers who are required to know the complete information regarding the Karif 2020-21 Farmer information should go through the e-uparjan portal i.e. http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/.
2. Tap the link of किसान पंजीयन/आवेदन सर्च and view it on the new broswer.
3. Then, you will have to enter the Farmer Code, Mobile Number or overall number.
4. Click on the Search button and download the Karif 2020-21 Farmer full information.