MPSC Login: The MPSC is a Maharashtrian Government organization that holds exams that can be taken by those who wish to secure posts in the Maharashtra government. The exams are conducted in two stages – Prelims and Mains. Followed by the Mains level, there is a personal interview conducted by specialists, upon clearing which you can either become a class 1 level officer or a class 2 level officer. There are various posts categorized under the broad umbrella terms of class 1 and class 2.
These posts are listed below:
Class 1 posts:
- Deputy Collector
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax
- Deputy Superintendent- Police
- Executive Chief Officer
- Deputy Registrar for Co-operative Societies
- Superintendent Excise State Dept.
- Finance Accounts & Audit Service
- Officer of Block Development
- Chief Officer-Nagar Palika
Class 2 posts:
- Officer of Block Development
- Finance Accountants & Audit Service – B
- Nayab Tahasildar
- Chief Officer of Nagar Palika
- Mantralaya posts
- Sub-registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Taluka Inspector (TILR)
MPSC Login 2023 at mpsconline Portal:
MPSC Candidate login web portal is https://mpsconline.gov.in/candidate/login. Candidates can log in to the MPSC website and update their profiles online. If you do not have an account can create an account in the Registration section.
1st step: First, Candidates should go to the MPSConline portal ie. https://mpsconline.gov.in/candidate/
2nd Step: On MPSC Online web Portal, Candidates need to click on the Login Option.
3rd Step: Later, candidates will have to enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number, Password, and log in to MPSC online Page.
MPSC Online New User Registration Process:
1. If you are a new user, Candidates need to visit the MPSC Online Portal and click on the New User Registration link in the Registration section.
2. Candidates will get the MPSC online Registration Form on the Computer Screen. Now, candidates can start to enter the details like email id, Mobile Number, OTP, Password, Date of birth and complete the registration.
The syllabus for the MPSC exam includes the following:
- General Studies
- Current Affairs
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Evaluation and Planning
- Energy Resources and Natural Resources -Madhya Pradesh
- Administrative Structure -Madhya Pradesh
- Sports and Games
- Colonial History
- Indian Nationalism
- Changes in Socio-Cultural
- Post-Independence India
Physical Geography: Earth’s Interior; factors controlling the development of land; geomorphic cycles; landforms that are associated with the cycles of fluvial, glacial arid, and coastal natures; evolution and the geographical morphology of Indian subcontinent.
Economic Geography in Maharashtra: The Minerals and other energy sources; distribution of natural resources, their importance and their development in Maharashtra; Religious tourism in Maharashtra; Medicinal tourism in Maharashtra; Ecotourism and civilizing heritage of Maharashtra; Reserved forests; Animal sanctuaries; Forts and National Parks in Maharashtra; The Tiger Project.
Social and Population Geography:
The Migration of the population; Causes-Effects of migration of population; Sugarcane farming and cutting laborers; Effects of the Migration on the source as well as the destination areas; rural settlements of Maharashtra.
Environmental Geography: The Ecology and Ecosystems; Energy flow, food chains, and food webs, material cycles; Degradation and the conservation of the environment; Ecological imbalances across the globe – pollution, the green-house effects, problems created by carbon dioxide.
Pollution Geography in Maharashtra: The Causes and the results of population migration; problems and Process of urbanization; Urban-Rural fringe and the sphere of the influence of the public; Size, site, situation, spacing, types, and morphology of rural and urban settlements.
Remote Sensing: Main concept; IRS satellites; Imageries – the IRS products and MSS bands like blue, red, green, and also near infra-red; FCC or the False Color Composite.
- Agroecology of Maharashtra
- Climate of Maharashtra
- Soil of Maharashtra
- Water Management in and around Maharashtra
- HR Development
- General Aptitude
To be eligible to sit for the MPSC test, one has to be a citizen of India firstly and additionally domiciled in the State of Maharashtra. They must be at least eighteen years old and thirty-three years old at most. Candidates should also possess a Bachelor’s degree or be in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree. However, candidates who have a background in law, or have a degree in law, will be given preference.
MPSC Hall Tickets 2022 Download process:
1. To download the MPSC Admit Card, applicants should visit the MPSC portal.
2. Once you reach the Maharashtra PSC main web page, applicants need to check the Admit Card link on the Examination Section and click on it.
3. Select the desired Post and enter the registration number and download the MPSC Hall ticket online.
|Maharashtra PSC (MPSC)
|MPSC Main portal
|MPSC Online Registration
|MPSC Online Candidate Login
|7303821822 / 18001234275,
|Name of the Post
Also Read: Mahapariksha Portal 2022 Login