Rajasthan Sampark Portal Login: Dear Citizens, Rajasthan state government has come up with a web portal to benefit the commoners. The web portal aims to register the grievances of the citizens. The government assigns it under a scheme, Rajasthan Sampark Portal 2021. Now, the people of Rajasthan can register their complaints on this portal.
It makes evident to the citizens that the web portal is totally and, citizens can view their complaint status online. Many times, in government departments, citizens’ queries or problems are left pending. These complaints fail to reach the notice of the higher officials. It may also happen that the departments deliberately ignore citizens’ complaints.
In such circumstances, to make the government machinery react in time, it becomes essential to develop an alternate means of complaint delivery, and complaining on digital has sought the best results.
Rajasthan Sampark Portal 2022 Details:
Mr. Ashok Gehlot, CM, Launches Citizen Beneficiary Portal:
Looking into the grave concern of the citizens, Rajasthan’s CM, Mr. Ashok Gehlot, brings a sea change in the administrative methods. An offline system of collecting grievances and solving them at government offices becomes an online system. The CM makes it a point not to miss a grievance and further wants their queries to be solved.
The Citizens will post their grievances on the dashboard, and the respective department shall attend it in a time-bound manner. The beneficiary should find it convenient to address the problems in a hassle-free environment. To make it possible, the Honourable Rajasthan’s CM has ordered a web portal under the beneficial scheme ‘Rajasthan Sampark Portal 2021, sampark.rajasthan.gov.in
1. Citizens avoid waiting in long queues in the government offices when portal services are operational.
2. The government establishes facilities for citizens at the district level and the village grass root level.
3. Citizens can lodge complaints at the Rajasthan Contact Centres and the Panchayat Samiti.
4. The complaint process is made online and totally for free. The citizen need not spend money at the contact centers.
5. The complainant can contact the helpline number to know the progress of the registered complaint. The call center numbers are handy and, citizens can make the best use.
6. The complainant’s applications are feeds in the portal and, they are available on the mobiles too. Hence, a complainant can make sure to get the printout of the applications.
7. A delay in attending to the complainant’s complaint will escalate the complaint to the next level. To solve the query with no further delay, the respective department shall respond immediately. The department organizes a hearing of the complainant.
8. On the first Thursday, a hearing at the Panchayat Samiti Level will perform. A sub-divisional officer shall head the meetings.
9. On the second Thursday, a hearing at the collector level will perform. A collector shall address the meetings.
10. The functioning between government and citizens will bring a better delivery system, making the departments understand the sensitivity of the problems.
1st Step: To register on the Sampark Web portal, applicants must visit the Rajasthan Sampark portal online i.e. www.sampark.rajasthan.gov.in.
2nd Step: A complainant must wait for the home page to display. The web portal will display the web page and search for the ‘lodge your grievance.’
3rd Step: Hover the mouse cursor on the drop-down menu, and select the option that refers to Register Grievance/Complaint. A new web page is on display that refects the complaint form.
4th Step: The complainant must enter the details such as personal details, mobile number, and complaint details. Depending on the complaint type, the complainant must upload the select documents. The complainant needs to recheck the lodge a complaint and upload the documents upload.
6th Step: After the completion of the formalities, the complainant must click on the submit button.
7th Step: The web portal serves the purpose of solving a complaint and, it connects government departments and departments. The government provides a toll-free number, and they encourage complainants to make free and direct contact.
The Process to view the Grievance Status Online / Offline:
A complainant may have filed a complaint and waiting for a response from the concerned Rajasthan government department. However, one can obtain the grievance status promptly, and here are the steps listed below.
The complainant can visit the district office or Panchayat level office to enquire about grievance status. By submitting the registered complaint number, the concerned officer shall let it know the updated status of the complaint.
1. The complainant must check for the website Rajasthan Sampark Portal online.
2. And also the complainant must click on the View Grievance Status link in the concerned department.
3. The grievance status comes on display either by entering the mobile number or grievance register number ID.
4. A box will pop up, and one must enter the needful details. Enter the Captcha code that stands as security code. Click on the submit button. The grievance status shall display on the webpage.
|Department Name||Government of Rajasthan, Sampark|
|Portal Name||Rajasthan Sampark Portal|
|Portal Launched by||Rajasthan’s CM, Mr. Ashok Gehlot Garu|
|Category of the Article||State govt scheme|
|Helpline Contact Number||91(141)-2922272|
Also Read: eMitra Rajasthan SSO ID Login