Aditya Birla Scholarship 2022 ABC Scholarship Registration Last Date
Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Program states that it is meant to provide financial help and education support services to students. They belong to a specific category. Those are the students who lost their parents due to COVID-19 and find it difficult to pursue their academics further. The program handpicks such students across the nation and issues financial help and educational support services. However, in the lines below, one can find the eligibility, documentation details, and application process to obtain the COVID scholarship.
Aditya Birla Capital Covid 2022 ABC Registration Details:
Birla COVID Scholarship Program:
Yet, another time Birla Capital Limited provides scholarships to the students of the Covid affected families. The ABC Scholarship Registration type is online and the closing date of this scheme is 31st January 2022. The present scholarship details for the academic session 2021-2022. The awards are extended to the school students (Class 1 to 8, INR 24,000), (Class 9 to 12, Rs.30,000), Undergraduates, Rs.36,000), (Postgraduates, INR 60,000) under the scheme, Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program 2022.
1. Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, is a not-for-profit company that engages in Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR an initiative of Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL).
2. The students who are pursuing Class 1st to PG are eligible for this new Programme.
3. The eligible student shall get a scholarship to cover academic expenses of about 1NR 60,000.
4. The student can avail the scholarship one-time and it should be utilized in the following manner.
5. The scholarship fund must be spent on tuition fees, hostel fees, food, devices, books, stationery, online learning, and the Internet.
6. The student who gets selected for this scholarship program will be given mental wellness coaching, career counselling, and life skills sessions.
Also Read: TATA Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
1. The student’s selection process is completely different from the conventional type of scholarship. Here, the student’s crisis situation is gauged and then the application is subjected to scrutiny. The Selection Process is a 2 stage process.
2. In the first step, the candidate application is shortlisted based on the crisis’s situation.
3. The shortlisted candidates are put to a telephonic interview and then the concerned documents are verified. Then, the deserving students are included in the final selection list.
Aditya Birla Capital Covid Scholarship Registration Process:
Any student across the Nation can opt for the Aditya Birla Capital (ABC) Covid scholarship Program 2021-2022. But a student must apply before 31st January 2022 tentatively. The students should satisfy the Terms and conditions of the scheme and register online by Submitting all Essential Documents. Students can follow the steps given below and apply for the scheme.
- First, Students must visit the ABC Portal i.e. https://www.adityabirla.com/, and find the link of the ABC Scholarship on the Home page.
- Students can read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now” link. It is available in the ‘How can you apply?’ section.
- The ABC Portal will get redirected to the new window. Now, Students can click on the ‘Start Application’ button and students can begin the application process.
- The students must enter the essential details in the online application and thereafter upload the needful documents.
- In the end, students must hit on the Accept ‘terms and conditions and then make a click on the ‘preview’ button. Check for the details posted in the application and then the student must click on the ‘submit button.’
Essential Documents for Uploading:
1. The student must submit the previous class marks list.
2. Students can upload only govt-issued IDs like Aadhaar card or Voter ID Card or Driving Licenses and etc.
3. The student should make a submission of current year admission proof. It could be a fee receipt/admission letter/ bonafide certificate/institution identity card.
4. The death certificate of the parents refers to the Crises document.
5. The parent must be dead due to Covid 19 hence one needs to submit the proof. The Proof must be defined as the victim possessed Covid 19.
6. The student must present the bank details to either oneself or the parent.
7. The student must upload the photograph of the applicant.
About Aditya Birla Limited: Corporate Activities:
Aditya Vikram Birla the grandson of G.D. Birla an outstanding Industrialist has attained an incredible mark. His innovative ideas have made the company perform exceptionally well and have built a Corporate Landscape. The Aditya Birla group ventured into the steel business in Thailand and has created a massive empire of INR 15000 crores. As a part of the corporate social accountability, CSR, the company recognized the COVID-affected families and rendered immediate support in the year 2022. The company has drawn a contingency plan to support the students to overcome financial crises and impart upskill programs.
Every year, Aditya Birla Scholarship Program fosters students and helps them to perform academics excellently and harness humane leadership values. The company partners with selected educational institutions such as IITs, BITS, IIMs, XLRI, and NLACET.
|Name of the Scholarship||Aditya Birla Scholarship|
|Scholarship Launched by||Aditya Birla Scholarship|
|Eligible Candidates||Covid affected family Students|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Last date to apply Online||31st January 2021|
Also Check: Indian Oil Merit Scholarship 2022